Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delano Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 pm

"MMmMMMmM!" Nora was sucking on Steven's cock again, Giving a naughty look to Jimmy.

"MMMMMM!" Rooney massaged his balls.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Jimmy-AHHHH YOU NAUGHTY AHHHHHHHH *he bucked into Rooney's mouth* AHHHHH AHHH YES AHHHHH

Steven-mmmmm mmmm yeah work her ahhhhh fuck her mouth AHHHH YES NORA AHHHH *He bucked hard* MMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:22 pm

"MMMmmM!!!!!!!" Rooney moaned as he got bucking into her mouth.

"MMMMM!!" Nora held his hips as Steven got more rough.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Jimmy-AHHH AHHH I'M CUMMING AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH *He started to cum in Rooney's mouth* AHHHH AHHHHHH YES!

Steven-AHHHHHH AHHHH FUCK AHHHHHH YES PREP MY COCK AHHHH TO FUCK YOUR BOOTY AHHHHH *He started to cum in Nora's mouth*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:47 pm

"MMMMMmM!" rooney swallowed his load and pulled back.

"MMMMMM!!!MMMMMM!!!" she moaned and took his load, swallowing it all.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Jimmy-stood her up and turned her around* Mmmmm going to fuck your ass and fill you ahhhhh

Steven-pushed Nora facing the wall and started to grind against her ass*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:01 pm

"OOOo eager to bang my ass are you?" she smirked at Jimmy, wiggling her ass a little, her stripper past showing off a bit.

"Ahh, mmm you are keen too." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Jimmy-oh my are you grinding against me yourself

Steven-mmmmm good *He started to push into her* AHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 pm

She smirked and got tweaking a little and she got hiding up and down against his cock.

"OH FUCK!" gasped Nora.

---

Meanwhile, on a flight, Marcella was on her way to collect the wayward twins and her girl to bring them home. 'I'll be making sure they get whipped in shape when I get them back.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Jimmy-ahhhhh *He then thrusted into Rooney's booty* AHHHHH YES AHHH SO GOOD

Steven-Mmmmm mmmmm oh yeah ahhhhh going to cum inside you now hehehehe*

-------

At the mansion a frustrated and Grumpy Dante had his arms crossed having to pack
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:34 pm

"OHH gawd yes!" she moaned, "Mmmmmm fuck...." Rooney gasped feeling him invade her backdoor.

"MMmYES! OH FUCK ME STEVEN!" Nora groaned.

---

The girl with the Pink hair Dante had changed sighed, "I REALLY have to go with you?" she asked Dante.

Ines came to check on him but found that Ettore was NOT in base, "DANTE! WHERE IS YOUR BROTHER!!!??"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:55 am

Steven-AHHH YES NORA AHHH SO GOOOD AHHH *He spanked her*

Jimmy-AHHH YES AHHHHH oh Rooney mmm you wanted me doing this to you one day huh?

---------

Dante-you are my servant so yes you are coming *he then turned towards Ines* I haven't seen him, Maybe you should have fallowed him instead
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 1:03 am

"OH FUUCKK! OH STEVEN!!" Nora moaned and gripped the table.

ROoney squealed, "OH JIMMY!!!" she moaned.

---

Cora had also snuck up, she had gotten a message from Ettore and it said it was important. BUT this time, someone has noticed her going out. Cassandra's right hand and lover, James.

---

Ines glared, "YOU are his twin! You should be watching out for him! Useless!" she went on to go find him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Steven-thrusted hard* OH YES NORA AHHHHH SO GOOD AHHHHHH MMMMM *He pounded her ass* AHHHH YES AHHHH GET TO CREAMPIE YOU AHHHHH!

Jimmy-MMMM Don't deny you were curious about me filling you full of cum AHHHH *He spanked her and pushed deeper into her booty*

James-where is this girl going too at a time like this *he wondered and started to tale her*

Ettore-was pacing* Damn it Dante, you had to go and fuck it up didn't you?

Dante-grr...she's overstepping herself* He glared* You Pinky...are you all packed up?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:06 am

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHHH YYYEEESSS!" moaned Nora.

"OH FUCK! OH JIMMY YES!! OH FUCK!!!" Rooney squealed.

----

Cora noticed that Ettore seemed a little worried when he called her, but kept her clam as she headed onto to meet him.

---

"....My name is Gabriella." she glared.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Steven-AHHHH YES AHHHHH OH YOU WANT MY CUM NORA AHHHH YOU WANT IT TO FILL YOU UP!?

Jimmy-Mmmm mmmm ahhhh Rooney ahhhh taking me in so well MMMM *he thrusted deep*

Ettore-sighed and sat down on a bench waiting for her to show*

Dante-no...for now it's Pinky...if you do things right maybe I'll get to Gab
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:28 pm

"OH FUCKKK! OH YES! OHHH FUUUCKK!!!" she squealed.

"OH JIMMY YES! YES!!!" Rooney moaned, "MMmMmM! ffuuckkk!!"

---

She spotted him and came over, "Ettore!" she smiled seeing him.

---

"Fuck you." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Steven-AHHHH AHHHH I'M GONNA AHHHHHH *He thrusted deep inside her booty and started to cum* AHHHHHHH AHHHH NORA AHHHHHH

Jimmy-Spanked Rooney again and again pounding her ass* MMMM FILL YOU UP AHHHHHH AHHHHHH *He pushed deep and started to cum* MMMMMMM

Ettore-smiled seeing her* Hello Cora *he stood up and walked over to her*

Dante-perked an eyebrow*...now I'm annoyed with everything...come here and give me a blow job
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:44 pm

"OH FUCKKK! CUMMMMMINGGG!!" she came right after he came in her ass. "OH FUUCKKK!!!!"

"OH FUCK! CUMIN MY ASS JIMMY!!!" she squealed. "OH FUUCKK!!!!"

---

"You said you wanted to see me...what's wrong?" she asked.

---

"Why would I?" she glared.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Steven-AHHHHH ahhh *He bucked making sure his cum stayed deep* mmmmmm yes

Jimmy-mmmmmm we're going to have to have a session of our own someday *He smirked*

Ettore-hi...well I have some pretty bad news...I'll be leaving for a while, got the call to head back to Italy for a while...don't...really know when I'll return

Dante-turned to her* because I am your master and one of your duties is to make sure I am pleased and for you to follow my commands
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Both of the queens were panting heavily, "Aw...fuck....." they groaned, "We...best go clean...upp.." said Nora.

---

"......huh? I thought you were staying for a while?" she was surprised by this.

---

"Sorry if I feel NOT in the mood." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Ettore-sighed* That's what I thought as well...but my brother got himself into a lot of trouble...and to avoid drama it's best that we head back *he sighed* And just when I found someone good to spend time with too *he shook his head*

Dante-...glared at her and his eyes flashed*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 6:38 pm

".........But why do you both have to go, you can stay on your own....cant you?" she asked, her voice hopeful.

----

"Ah!" he body moved on her own, "NNgghhh no!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Ettore-i wish that was the case but...when one of us messes up we're both punished for it...it's kind of dumb...but...I'll...I'll be sure to call you often *He smiled*

Dante-dropped his pants and made her kneel* Take care of your master
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 4:24 pm

"What happened?" she asked, "Surely you can get out of it?!"

---

"Nnngh!! noo..." her hands got stroking him against her will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Delano Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next