Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Origins Of Abidemi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:13 am

Along the coast of west Africa, a fishing village was going about its normal day, the men were out other boats fishing for their wives, children and village. While the men were fishing out in the sea, the women and children were around the village area, collecting wild roots and other wild plants and crops to bring back.

One of those was a young girl Named Abidemi Dumaka, the third child and second daughter to fisherman named Ballo, who had 7 children he worked hard to feed and raise with his Wife, Efe. Femi the second eldest along with Abidemi, were helping their mother outside the village,colecting and harvest wild food and essentials. The eldest daughter, Gugu wayback int the village with their 4 younger brothers. They also helped watch over the goats and cattle, as well keep up with the need and supplies they needed to supportive family and village.

"Abidemi! You and Femi go back and check on your brothers." said their mother, "Yes Mama!" she said as she with Femi got taking their baskets up upon their heads, making sure they were balanced and carried them on back to the village.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 am

Unknown to the village at this time just over the horizon was a very specific and notorious Pirate ship, currently at the helm was the Captain Jori Basker, a man who had been mastering the dark arts and was on the look out for Test Subjects for his spells in order to unlock a certain power he desired.

Jori-there's a fishing village not far, from what we gathered the majority of the men will be out at sea...so Woman and children will be easy to grab. Everyone get ready and make preparations for our new passengers *he smirked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:29 am

His first mate, Frank Ortiz came over to him, "Found another isolated village huh Boss?" her asked, looking through the spyglass, "....Many fishermen and no sign of the navy." he said.

Below deck the cages and brig were all set up, "Yes Cap'n" he smirked and got shouting to the men to get their asses in gear.

---

Meanwhile Abidemi and Femi arrived back to the village and were greeted bather 4 younger brothers and their eldest sister, GuGu, who was married and had a baby of her own. Femi at the age of 16 was close to being married soon as well, Abidemi was still a bit young at the age of 13.

Abi smiled when they came over to help get stuff to the hut, but she happened to look out to the see and spotted....a strange image out on the horizon.

"Femi!" she tapped her shoulder and she too looked out, "What is that?"

GuGu looked out too, "......Go in the village girls and take my son, I'll go alert Father." she said, as Femi took her nephew and they ushered the younger ones back into the village, alerting the elders.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:32 am

Jori-smirked* I'll have to test out some of my new powers when we hit land, specifically the hypnosis, make sure the nets are in place as well, who knows how much time we'll have before trouble shows up
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 am

"Yes Captain!" they all said and once they got to the shallows, the fisherman were already landing onshore seeing the intruding ship coming.

Gugu found her Father, Ballo, "Baba!!" she called out, "Gugu! Go back to the village! Its NOT safe!" he said, "I can't leave you here!"

"GO! The younger men and I will see about these strangers, now GO!" he said frustration, worried forces daughter's safety. She reluctantly left him on the beach with the other men.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:40 am

Jori-smirked and handed the wheel off to a crew member before jumping into a smaller boat to take command* It seems we have someone to greet us...shall we go say hello boys?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:55 am

They all sniggered as they got to the small boats and got on rowing towards the beach.

Ballo and his men were ready to see...what these strangers would be after. SOme had fishing knives ready in case of trouble. But as Jori and his men landed, the Elder arrived with staff in hand, ".....Strangers....what brings you to our village?" he asked them.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 am

Jori-ahh, you must be the head of this litte....rock...I am Jori Basker *He smirked* and I've come for a trade
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:04 am

"....I"m afraid we've little to trade my good sir, we've only fish or dried fish to offer you." he said.

Meanwhile Abidemi had snuck out of the village, worried about her father. She adored her family but she was very much the apple other father's eye and at this time, she had a very bad feeling. She hid behind the rocks that marked the trail to the village, ".....Baba...." she said quietly, seeing the intimidating men that landed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:06 am

Jori-that's all well and good but...I'm looking for...something more...lively, so you can choose what villagers will come with us...or...we'll kill you and just take them all anyway.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 am

The Elder frowned, "SO you come for our people do you?" then the men pulled out their hidden knives and weapons, Including Ballo.

Abidemi was scared now...but mores for her father. "Baba....."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:13 am

Jori-thank you...for being my first test subject *His hands and eyes glowed green and made sure to effect the elder* Show me how sharp that knife is...on yourself
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 am

His eye glowed green too, the elder then got the knife out of his belt and went cut his own throat. "ELDER NO!!" the men were trying to stop him from doing so. But then Jori got hit in the head with a rock, which was thrown by Ballo, "You WON'T GET YOUR WAY DEMON!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:23 am

Jori-his head flinched and stopped him from fully killing the elder* hmm? What a brave but foolish decision *he smirked* I think I'll need an example then *He quickly darted forward and punched him in the stomach quickly disarming him and grabbing him by the throat*

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 am

"GGAH!!" Ballo fell but was held up by the throat, choking. Abidemi gasped, "No-" she was about to run out but then Femi appeared,"Abidemi! You ran out here! Come back now!" she pulled her sister back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:37 am

Jori-thank you, I needed someone to put in a good word for me with the village *He smirked and started to drag him* The rest of his crew had already captured the men who greeted them*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:52 am

The girls got back, and Their Mother was about to get very angry when she noticed the men coming back in chains. She pulled her girls to her as they entered the village and everyone was join fear and unsure what was to become of them.

The Elder was pushed to the ground, Frank straddled him while he was facing into the dirt but, pulled his head back and got a knife to his throat to stop his from struggling about. The other crew members did the same to the other men. While Ballo was stilling held by the throat and the whole village now watching.

"Mama I need to go to baba!!!"she was struggling together out other mother's arms,"No! NO ABIDEMI!!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Jori-smiled* good day everyone, I am here to offer up a trade...give me you're women and children...and I'll spare the lives of these men...resist and...well...*He then started to crush Ballo's throat*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Abidemi was really trying together loose from mother, desperate wanting to help her father, but her and Femi were holding her back.

"GGaaaahhcckk!!!" Ballo gasped and sputtered, unable to breathe, trying to loosen Jori's grip on his neck, but proved useless.

The women were too scared to react to Jori's demands and the men were trying to resist but they couldn't get up. "Doesn't look like they are complying Cap'n." smirked Frank.

Then Abidemi got loose and went into the hut, to grab her father's other small fishing knife which he kept as a spare.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Jori-and for once I was trying to refrain from Bloodshed...kill them and use force *he then smashed his fingers down and ripped out his throat before turning his body for everyone to see him gasp and claw at it*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Everyone screamed seeing what just happened and When Abidemi came outside gasped anther face paled, "BABA!!!!!!" she screamed and ran out, "ABIDEMI NO!!!!" her mother couldn't catch her in time as he daughter ran out to her father.

Abidemi arched her father and cried, "Baba no! Please!!" he weakly reach up and touched his precious daughter's face, but just as his bloody fingers touched her cheek, his hand fell to the ground lifeless. Blood pooling around and his body covered in it

"BABA!!!! BABA NO COME BACK!!!!!!!" she wailed aloud, calling him out again but he remained to her pleas to come back.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Jori-hmm? *He looked down at the little girl crying over her father* well isn't this a cute one *he smirked* It was your fault...I told you to give up but you didn't listen
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

ABIDEMI!! COME BACK!!!" Femi called out other sister desperately.

But Abidemi couldn't hear anything...she only see her father's dead expression in front of her and the wet feeling of blood on her face and pooling rounder knees and legs But once she  heard Jori's words, she snapped, getting up and then got running at him with the knife in hand, "RRRRAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!" screaming in rage as she did.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Jori-some fight with this one

One of the men stepped forward

Jori-no...let her come *He smiled*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 5:40 pm

She then stabbed her knife into his leg, "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" she screamed, pushing the knife in as deep as possible. "Cap'n!" Frankie called out, worried that this little shit just stabbed him.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origins Of Abidemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Of Abidemi   Origins Of Abidemi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origins Of Abidemi
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next