Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 pm

He smiled, "The donors are polite and hospitable. You'll get yourself in a routine no time and you'll know you body when you need to feed." he got her hand, "Shall we....go off?" he wiggled his eyebrows to be quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Lilah chuckled and covered her mouth watching him wiggle his eyebrows the way he usually does when he wants something from her. "Lead the way...my dear fiancee." She whispered to him as if it were a big secret between them.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:58 pm

He chuckled, he took her by the hand and they headed on to their room, once the door was closed he kissed her deeply, "So...how shall we celebrate?" he smirked at her, pinning her to the wall. He knew that after feeding that her hormones would be going crazy, which was another reason he wanted her to feed before anything they did as well.

He reached down her pants and got playing with her, "My Delilah..." he spoke huskily in her ear and nibbled her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Once they were inside their room, Kaiden had her pinned against the wall and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, "Oh...I'm sure you'll think of something." She chuckled and squeaked when he began playing with her and nibbling on her ear.

"Mmm..." She moaned suddenly feeling her body react rather quickly to his touch. "K-Kaiden...I'm getting so horny already..." She felt so hot and his touch was making her tremble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 pm

"Remember when i fed off you the first time?" he whispered, "Feeding on fresh blood is also an aphrodisiac to vampires....so your body to using the hormones from the blood as such." he snickered, licked the outside of her ear.

He sliped a tow of finger into her pussy and got pumping them into her, still with her pants on, "Mmm you're wet already my love." he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:31 am

"Y-Yes...I remember...MMMM!" She shivered again when he licked her ear. "K-Kaiden s-slow downaaaaah!!" She was so sensitive inside and she could barely keep herself up. "D-Don't say such things..." Her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and from the heat rushing throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 am

"Why slow down?" he whispered, "I want you so much!" he kissed her deep and got pulling her pants down and he crouched down and got her pants off fully, he then got licking and teasing her, "Mmmmm!!!" he groaned getting one of her legs on his shoulders to support her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 am

"Mmm...you're gonna make me go crazy...AHHHH!" She leaned back against the wall and gripped it tight. She couldn't take the teasing anymore. "Oh Kaiden...haahhhh...please...I want you...inside me..." She looked at him with pleading eyes wanting to be close to him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:40 am

He looked up at her and groaned pulled back, "Mmmm you're so eager Love?" he grinned. He got the rest of his clothes of and her top off. "I love you...my beautiful Delilah...."

Kaidan then pulled her to him kissing her and pulled her with him to the bed, with him laying on his back, "Come my love....take what you want." he smirked and caressed her legs as she straddled him. "Oh fuck you are a goddess..." he said in awe of the sight before him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 am

"Oh Kaiden...I love you so." She hugged him close once he took the remainder of her clothes off. "Promise you will always be by my side. I never want to let you go..." She looked down on him as he laid down on his back and straddled his waist. She blushed at his comment and moved to take him inside slowly. "Ahhhh... you're so hard it feels so good..." She finally went all the way down taking him in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:12 am

"After all we've been through love....I'm not going anywhere." he kissed her again an groaned feeling her engulf him, "Oh gawd fuck!" he groaned, "Slid in without hitch." he chuckled a little, teasing her, "MMMm yes Lilah...." he got thrusting up into her slowly at firs, wanting to start off slow and sensual first, then get into the hot and heavy a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

"MMMM! You fit inside me so perfectly..." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him more as he started to move slowly into her. She pressed herself against him wanting to feel the warmth of his body against her. Her chest pushed into his, her breasts rubbing up and down as he moved. She released his lips and rested her forehead against his looking into his light green eyes. One of her hands moved to his cheek to caress his skin, moving down to his lips touching the soft skin and going beneath them to touch his fangs. Her cheeks were bright red as the blood rushed through her face and ears. "I could stare into your eyes for a lifetime..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm

He smiled as she touched his fangs and licked heir fingers, "As I could look upon you all day." he caresses her legs as he continued to thrust up into her with a slow and gentle pace.

"Ah.. you squeeze me so much..." he groaned and held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:26 pm

"I-I can't help it...you just feel so good inside...mmmaaahh..." She moaned softly into his ear kissing and licking at his neck. She turned her head into his neck and raked her fangs gently over his skin, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:29 pm

He got nuzzling into her exposed side of her neck and licked at her skin and nibbled at her skin. He his fangs raked over skin, "Mmm your skin...so smooth..." he said, he felt himself getting a bit faster with his thrusts, "Ahh...mmmm fuck!" he groaned and he sat up with her in his lap still as he grinded into her, "Mmm Lilah!!!" he groaned, "MMM fuuckkK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Lilah gasped softly and felt goosebumps rise on her skin from his fangs raking over her neck. "Mmmm..." Her body shivered and she held onto Kaiden when he sat up and held her close. Her arms wrapped around his back and she clasped onto his shoulders.

"Mmm Kaiden..." She moved herself up and down with her knees to meet his thrusts. "Ahhh so goood...!" She arched her back and stuck her ass out for him to grasp on to as their love making became a bit more rough.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 am

"MMmmm!" he then bit into her neck as he throated, "Mmmm!!MmM!!!" he groaned and held her by the hips, "MMMm!" he groaned tasting her blood and her skin, "MMMM!" he groaned again, muffed a bit from his fangs being in her neck.

He held her close as he got thrusting up into her, with her meeting his thrusts with her bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 pm

"Ahhh!" She gasped softly feeling Kaiden's fangs pierce her skin. "K-Kaiden...my love ahh..." Her insides seemed ignite. The feeling of Kaiden drinking her blood set her blood on fire. She squeezed his shoulders and felt her fangs begin to tingle and pop from the sudden rush. Her insides began to tighten more around Kaiden. "Ahhh...its feels...too good..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:08 am

"MMmm!!!" he pulled his fangs out and licked at the bite mark he made, "Mm Lilah! you drive me crazy!" he smirked as he kept the pace he was thrusting at, "Oh fuck!" he growled in pleasure a bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 am

"Mmm, yes my love...." With her fangs now more prominet, she kissed his neck and tugged on his ear lobe. Her hips moved against him, grinding as he thrust into her. "I want you to cum with me..." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:07 am

"MMm fuck!" I'm fucking close!" he groaned, "MMMM!" he held her close to him and got thrusting faster into her, "Ohhhhhffuuckk me!!" he growled in pleasure, "LILAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 am

"MMmm Me toooo!!" She continued to kiss his neck and lick his ear. "Oh Kaiden my love...I want to feel you explode inside me...give me your cum!! PLEASE AHHHH!" She moved her hips faster feeling him reach her sweet spot. "MMMM SO CLOOOOOOSE AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 am

"AHhh!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!!!AAHHHHHHH!!" he growled and thrusted deep into Delilah, shooting his hot seed into her, groaning and bucking into her so she could gt all of it, "Awwhhhhoooooo ffuuckkkkk!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Lilah settled down on her knees and arched her body back, letting her head fall. "AHHHH YES I FEEL IT!!" She could feel the heat inside her, shooting with force to the deepest parts of her. "MMMM I'M CUMMMMMMMMING AAHHHHAAAA!" Her insides locked down on Kaiden as their love juices mixed together inside. She collapsed into his chest breathing heavily. "Haa..I love you...so much..." She said feeling deeply satisfied but also tired.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:15 pm

He smiled as he panted, "Oh fuck....MMm Lilah." he held her close, "I love you....mmmm Rest a bit love." he said letting her lay down on the bed fully, "Fuck we needed that..." he chuckled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next