Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:01 am

"I was born here....and raised for the first eight years of my life....then my mother and I left....it was getting tense between her and my father....." he sighed.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 pm

"I see...you never really talked about your mother. What was she like?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:24 am

"....Her name was Evangelina....Or Eva for short." he said. "....she was the oldest out of her and my uncle.....I remember beautiful long curly chocolate brown hair, light caramel brown eyes and a honey toned voice.......she could sing well too." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 am

"She sounds so beautiful. I wish I could have met her. All I remember about my mom is her blue eyes...my grandfather said she was so beautiful. The only woman that could ever bring my father to heel." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:07 am

"She would have liked you." he smiled, taking her hand as they arrived to the shadow gate. "You remember nothing else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:12 am

Lilah shook her head, "No. I was only six years old when I lost my parents...they died in a fire that destroyed my whole village. My grandfather and I were in a neighboring village when it happened, so we were the only ones left..." She said with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 am

".......I'm sorry." he said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:46 am

Lilah hugged him back and looked up into his face, "It's okay. I have you and Scout and our clan. That is way more than I ever hoped for." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 am

He smiled, "Come along. Best not let the old man get grumpier than he usually is."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 am

"This gala is a celebration for you. The guest of honor is never late, everyone else is simply early." She said linking her arm with his as they walked to the entrance of the estate.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 am

He chuckled, "True enough." he smiled and they headed along the path.

The estate was HUGE with a fine looking manor and well kept gardens, and fire lamps being the only light source along the white stone path leading to the back area of the Manor building.

"He's kept it the same...mostly." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 am

Lilah was amazed as they came to the gardens outside the manor which was very impressive. She had never seen anything so extravagant.

"You used to live here?!? It is incredible! I lived in the countryside. I never got to see manors like this." She was amazed and felt VERY out of place.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:29 am

"DOn't worry I'll never go all snooty or posh on you." he smirked, teasing her.

They arrived to the garden area, where music was being played and dancing groups and a LONG table of fine food was out for anyone to pick and enjoy, from fine savoury finger food and fine fruit and desserts as well as a fountain of a red-pink drink.

"Well...he's gone all out." he sighed.

The the music finished their piece and then a single cello began to play.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:50 am

Lilah chuckled, "That is the least of my worries." She continued to look around at the elaborate set up. He want all out that was for sure.

"Do you think he actually did it for you or just because we wanted to show off?" She asked.

The sound of a cello caught Lilah's attention. "Such beautiful music." She was surprised when she saw High Lord Bale playing the cello. Her jaw nearly dropped. His facial expressions were so intense as he played. It was easy to see that enjoyed playing it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:27 am

"......No he's supposed to do it for me...they'll KNOW if he didn't." he said. "Plus I see all my favourite foods on the table." he added

High-Lord Bale had a almost serene expression as he played and the other watched in awe or in a peaceful manner. A few of the vampiressess were giggling amongst themselves about the High-Lord as well.

Kaidan was actually surprised, ".......I've not heard him play in so long......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am

"Well, he did a fantastic job." She said.

The whole crowd seemed to be mesmerized by his performance. Even Lilah found herself staring at him as he played a beautiful song. "He played when you were younger?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:46 pm

"Yeah....he played for my mother......she..told me it was one of the reasons she fell in love with him." he said.

The people watching clapped as He stood and went on to greet his son and Delilah. "Welcome Kaidan, Delilah. Enjoy the gala, after all it is for you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Lilah also clapped as the performance came to an end. Who knew such a hard ass like him could play such beautiful and soulful music.

"Thank you. You play the cello so beautifully. That was a wonderful performance." She said to the High Lord.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:10 pm

"Thank you...its one of the few pleasures I've got free-time to do...so I make sure It is done well." he said. He seemed more...relaxed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:15 pm

"You do it very well. Will you be playing anymore tonight?" She asked trying to find his good side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:32 pm

"I am. But being the host as well, so I won't play for a little bit." he said. "Also, Since we're in my home, You can call me Lord Solomon." he said to Delilah.

"...." Kaidan had been quiet. "Kaidan, you've been quiet...unlike you." said his father.

Kaidan sighed, "I'm fine, just a little tired is all." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Lilah could tell that Kaidan was feeling a bit uncomfortable being around his father. "Yes, sir Lord Solomon." She linked her arm with Kaidan and pulled him closer. "Can I steal your first dance as the new Lord, my love?" She said trying to get them away from from Solomon.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 pm

"Of course Lilah." Smiled Kaidan.

Solomon noticed her body-language, "Still worried about me?" he asked. "I promos you in my own home I am More...at ease."

"He's right about that Lilah." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 pm

"No, I'm not worried. After seeing you play music with such passion and intensity, it made me see a gentler side of you, Lord Solomon. You remind me of Kaidan in many ways." She said still wanting to dance with Kaidan regardless. She wanted to enjoy what little time she had with just the two of them before he became too busy for her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm

He smiled, "Excuse us." Kaidan said as the music began to play again and he took her on the dance floor area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next