Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Lilah sat on the edge of the bed and stood up to put on a robe to cover her body. She looked around for Scout and saw that he was already gone. Probably went to fetch something for breakfast for himself. He seemed a lot happier now that he could come and go as he pleased. She walked over to the wardrobe and got her training outfit for the day ready. She was set to resume her training with Striker.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Kaidan woke and stretched and stood up, hugging her from behind, "Morning my love." he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Lilah had her clothes in her hands and was about to turn around when Kaidan came up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. "Hehe, good morning. What's up with you this morning?" She asked feeling him immediately kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:03 pm

"Can't you guess?" he smirked and lightly raking his fangs over her neck gently to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Lilah chuckled and bit her lip feeling tingles run through her body from his fangs raking her skin. "I don't have to...I can feel it against my back." She said and turned to face him and kissed him pushing her tongue past his lips to tease his fangs with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:48 pm

He had her turn around fully, kissing her deeper as his hands slinked under her night dress. Keep her close to him, "Mmm...Lilah." he smiled and pulled her back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 pm

She dropped her clothes to the floor and her hands moved to his cheeks as he kissed her deeply. "Mmm...Kaidan." She followed him to the bed and got to kissing him feverishly again and letting her robe fall off her shoulders to the floor.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:02 pm

"My love." he smiled and they fell back that she ended up on top, "I want you so bad."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Lilah held onto him as they fell back onto the bed. She moved to straddle him and sat up, "Then take me...I'm all yours." She took the straps of her nightgown off her shoulder and let the soft fabric fall down to reveal her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:32 pm

He smirked and leaned up, licking and sucking on her breasts to begin with, he groaned slightly tasting her soft skin and he natural scene making him heady.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Lilah stroked his hair gently and kept him close, "Mmmnaaah..." She moaned softly from his gentle touch. "K-Kaidan...your fangs..." She could feel the prickle of his fangs against her skin which gave her goosebumps all over.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:52 pm

He pulled back, grinning a bit, "You love it." he then got sucking on one nipple then switched to the other.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:14 pm

"MMM! Ahhh..." She closed her eyes and slowly let her head fall back. Indeed, she did love the sensation of his fangs against her skin. Her own fangs began to tingle from it threatening to pop out. Her hands squeezed his shoulders each time his fangs grazed her nipples. "Mmmm ahh it feels so good...ahhh!" She said, her body shaking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:21 pm

"Mmmm I love you cute moans." he smirked and massaged her breasts and kissed her deep once more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:07 pm

"Mmm..." She moved into his hands and kissed him with equal depth. "And I love the way you touch me...you know my body so well now." He coaxed another moan from her as he played with her breasts. "Oh Kaidan...I want you too...so badly." She looked at him with needy eyes and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:09 pm

He smirked, "Soon my sweet." he then got her on her back and and opened her legs out, and got licking a there puss and his mouth over her pussy, eating her out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Lilah laid back and watched Kaidan's movements closely. "You were the one that was...MMMM!" She shut up real quick feeling her lovers mouth over her delicate folds. "Th-that's mean...AHHHH!" He wasted little time lapping at her pussy and eating her out deeply. She could feel his tongue deep inside swirling around. She gripped his head moving her hips into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 pm

"MMmm!!!" he groaned wiggling his tongue intensely inside her pussy, "MMMm!!" He held her legs open.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 pm

"K-Kaidan...you're going so deep!!! MMMmmm I-I'm AHHH!" Her body started to tremble as she came very quickly just from a bit of teasing. She was breathing heavily and gripping the blanket hard writhing in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:39 pm

He shook his head a bit and groaned his moans vibration a little a against her folds and pussy.

He then pulled back and licked his lips, "Mmmmm you are so naughty." he got into position, "I'll be deeper in a second." he smirked and pushed into her, "Aw fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:29 pm

"It's your fault you know...you awakened this side of me..." She said and watched him move into position to start fucking her. Her pussy was still twitching from having just cum. Still, she wanted to feel him deep inside. "AHHHH!" His huge dick pushed in easily and connected deep within her. Her body started to twitch again and she bit her lip hard, drawing a bit of blood.

"Ha ha...you went so deep...my pussy is drawing you in..." She said looking at him with a strong lust in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:45 pm

He could smell her blood and he looked at her and kissed her, tasting her blood and her natural taste. He groaned and got thrusting into her in quick short thrusts, "MMMMm Lilah you're so fucking tight!" he smirked, "That I have. But I think you had that naughty side deep inside until I came along." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Lilah kissed him back roughly pushing her tongue past his lips and playing with his fangs. "Mmm...Kaidan!!" She yelled out his name feeling him thrust into her. She gripped his back and dug her finger nails into his skin being overtaken by his deep thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 pm

HE groaned feeling her nails dig into his back and he got kissing in the crook of her neck, holding her close as ht got thrusting balls deep into her, small short by rapid thrusts into her, "MMMMMM Lilah!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:19 pm

"Ah! K-Kaidan!!! You're hitting so deep!!" She screamed out as her hands moved down his back and grabbed his ass tight to hold on for the ride. She turned her head slightly feeling him kissing her neck. It made her clench around him even more. "Mmm...you feel so good my love!!" Her fangs started to tingle uncontrollably and suddenly popped out a bit, but not fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next