Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Lilah moaned louder and louder the more she tasted his blood. Her eyes rolled back into her head the more she drank. She anchored her hand at his neck getting a bit more rough. She moved her hips and rocked herself back and forth over his cock. He stroked her sweet spot, sweeping over it again and again. Her body began to tremble and quiver...

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:02 am

He gave a light growl with her her getting a little rough, the animalistic part of his Vampire nature was getting dominant in its instincts and got thrusting up into her hard and deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Her fangs sank deeper into his skin. "MMMMM!" His taste was so good to her. The more in love she was with him, the more satisfying his taste was to her. She finally pulled away and took a deep breath, blood dripping down the corners of her mouth.

"AHHH!! K-Kaidan...you're being so rough!!" He was going so hard and deep that her hips could barely keep up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 am

He grunted and looked at her and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her lips and tongue, 'MMmMMmMMM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Lilah could feel his possessive nature beginning to surface the more they went on. His kiss was so deep and passionate that it made her breathless. His arms were wrapped around her and had pulled her as close as possible. She wrapped her hands around his back and tangled her fingers in his dark locks, gripping his hair tight as things seemed to get more rough. Using her body weight, she pushed him onto his back as they continued to kiss and fuck each other feverishly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 am

He growled more, "MMMmM!!! mmmM!!! You are driving me crazy!!" he said when he pulled back, his mouth stained a bit with the blood from her mouth. "Mmm I'm getting close!!!" he growl again, "Awwww fuck Delilah!!!" he moaned her name.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am

"Mmmm! Ohhh yes release it all inside me Kaidan!! Please!!" She hugged him around his back and dug her fingernails into his skin. "Your claws...I want to feel them rake down my back!!!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 am

He moved his hands to her back and he pushed firmly at first, thrusting faster into her, "OHH GAWDS OH FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! HHHHHNNNGHHHAAAAA!!!" he let a groan as he came inside her and his claws raked down her skin. he had cum real hard and deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Lilah held onto Kaidan and licked at the bite mark she left on his neck. "AHHHHH MMMM!! KAIDAN!! AHHH OHHH IM GONNA CUUM!! HAAA!!" She moaned loudly and gripped his shoulders and gave into his deep thrusts not holding back. She felt him finally explode deep inside her and run his claws down her back. "FUUAHHHH OH IM CUMMING AHHH!" She tightened around him and drenched his cock, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 pm

He shuddered and groaned as his fangs retracted and he panted heavily and laid on her side next to her, "Awwww.....gawd fuck......" he panted fast, he chuckled a bit, "Whoooooo that was...so ..intense."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Lilah laid down with him and snuggled close wanting to stay close to him. She licked the remaining blood from her lips and smiled at him, "Yes...I love when things get so carnal and intense when we have sex." She leaned up and kissed him, tugging at his lip with her fangs before they retracted. "That was worth the wait."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 am

He chuckled and kissed her back, "mm It definitely was worth the wait." he smiled, "Oh fuck that good though."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Lilah chuckled and moved to get up. She sat on the edge of the bed and picked up her silky slip off the floor and put it back on. She was about to stand up when Scout flew down from his high spot and landed on her arm. It was odd for him to do that so early in the morning.

"Hey, boy. Calm down what's wrong?" He was flapping his wings as if trying to get her attention. She looked down at his foot and saw a small letter attached to it. "What in the world? Where did you get this from?"

Lilah took the letter from his foot and opened it. It was a letter from her old village.

"Kaidan! I got a letter from my old village. There is trouble." She handed him the letter and let him read it. It was from a young man that lived near her and her grandfather. The village was attacked by unknown assailants. They burned down several houses and some a child was kidnapped.

"They want me to come back and help them." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Kaidan saw the worry in her face and tone, "In your birth village? Oh dear." he said standing up, coming over to look at the letter. he read through it a bit, "But how did they know where you were? That's a little odd." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm

"Not the village of my birth, but the village I was raised in with my grandfather. It was a small village out in the countryside. I can't imagine why anyone would want to attack it." She began to explain.

"They don't know I'm here. They just know how to find Scout. Since he has been coming and going as he pleases, I am sure he goes near there and they were able to track him down to try to find me. What's worse is a child has been taken...I can't just ignore this...but I can't just go back either." She was torn on what to do.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:00 pm

".................." he sighed, "It is worrying you, We can go and investigate." he said. "I can take some time off, let Striker be in charge while I'm gone for a while." he said, "And I'll send messages via Crows if its needed." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Delilah was relieved to hear that Kaidan would accompany her. She didn't want to take such a journey on her own. "You would drop everything and go with me?" She said looking at him. "Is that really alright since you just became head of the clan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 am

He smiled, "I said I would be here to help you didn't I? We won't be gone for years, And Striker can watch the clan with Vashti while look into this." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:22 pm

"Yes, you did. Thank you love." She said and kissed his lips gently. "These people helped raise me...I can't just turn my back on them. Especially when a child has been abducted." She said. "How soon can we leave?" She asked knowing that Kaidan would have to take care of a few things first.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm

"I'll talk with Vashti and Striker first and I'll tell you soon." he said, Kissing her, "I will see it all."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm

"Thank you my love. I will start writing a reply letter to send back with Scout." She stood up and put on a robe to conceal her skimpy silk nightgown and examined the letter again. It had been several years since she had returned to her village. She hoped that it wasn't too late.

"Kaiden, do you think its possible that Horlock had something to do with this?" She asked thinking about the sadistic vampire that had raped and beaten her a while back and escaped. Several assassins had been dispatched from the clan to locate him, but no one was able to find him yet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 pm

"........I would hope it isn't but at the same time I will hope it is." he said with a sighed, "He needs to die for his crimes and I will make sure his ashes are burned in the furnaces of the Blood Palace." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:13 pm

"It just doesn't seem like something he would do. Why target my home village?" She asked. It all just seemed too weird. And why kidnap a child as well? "Either way, I just hope its not too late..." She started to write a quick reply and once she was done, she rolled it up and attached it to Scout's leg. "Be quick Scout!" She said and held up her hand for him to fly off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:15 am

".....He's always been unpredictable." he said, "Could be a trap...." he sighed, "....But I know you wish to be sure you village is safe." he didn't like this now. Watching as Scout flew on to deliver the message to her village.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:06 pm

"That's a possibility too, but I would feel better if this was taken care of before we get married, especially if Horlock is behind this." She said. "Let's get dressed and let Striker and Vashti know what is going on. Scout will be back in a few hours if all goes well." Lilah had a determined fire in her eyes. She was happy to be able to go back to her home village and show Kaiden where she grew up, but she wished it were under better circumstances.

Lilah opened the door to the wardrobe and took out her assassin uniform. She couldn't go out in the sunlight in her ranger uniform anymore. She wasn't shy about changing in front of Kaiden anymore and took off her silky nightgown to change into her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next