Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm

"Very well." he said, going over to grab his clothes from the wardrobe. He smiled, "Well it will be goo to travel again, I've been keen to get out and stretch my legs." he hated being cooped up, which he knew would happen when he took over has the clan leader.

"I can have a ranger outfit made in our material if you wish?" he asked, he missed seeing her in her ranger get up as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:24 pm

"I agree. As much as I love it here, I do miss being able to roam around and see the world." She said as she pulled the body suit up over her shoulders and fastened it.

"You don't have to go through all that trouble. This uniform is perfectly fine. I've grown quite fond of it actually." She chuckled. "Or is it that you just miss seeing me in my more revealing ranger uniform?" She asked and gave him a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:42 am

He smiled and chuckled, "A little from A and a little from B." he said, grabbing her hand and kissing it, "But to be out an about again is a thrilling thought.". He got dressed fully dressed along with her, "Shall we then?" they headed on out and arrived to the War room, where Vashti and Striker were waiting for them. "You called us Sir?" asked Striker to Kaidan.

"YEs, I need you and Vashti to watch over the clan for a while." he said straight up. Striker perked an eyebrow, "Annnnndddd what are you planning to do and go?" he asked his leader. "We got rumour that there may be some problems happening in Delilah's birth village and I said we should go and investigate it. So we'll be going a soon as possible." Kaidan explained.

Vashti and Striker looked at each other. Vashti smiled, "I don't see why not, I can keep the main staff in check. Striker and make sure the men and other members are being seen to." Striker sighed, ".......Very well....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Lilah chuckled, "I'll talk to Vashti about making me a new Ranger outfit with this material later." She finished putting her uniform and armor on and tied her hair up. "Yeah, let's go." Scout would return by the time they would be ready to leave if all went well with Vashti and Striker.

"I received a letter from my home village saying it had been attacked and a child was taken as well. The details were minimal, but I need to make sure everything is alright and retrieve that child. Kaidan insisted on coming with me." She explained. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We shouldn't be gone for very long."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:02 am

"The clan is stable right now, so it shouldn't be an issue." said Striker, "But i wouldn't be gone longer than 60 days." he said. "We'll keep order until them." Vashti added in. "SO don't be too worried." Kaidan nodded, "Goo. We'll get prepared to leave in the next day or so." he informed, and he looked to Striker, "With luck we may get this done soon." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:50 pm

"Yeah, hopefully it is nothing to worry about. I'm just concerned because they took the time to send me a letter when I haven't been to the village in years." Lilah left the village not long after her grandfather had passed away when she was around eighteen. She completed her Ranger training with an associate of her grandfathers in a village far away toward the city center. Her home village was small and out in the countryside. It was made up mostly of farmers, small families, and a few other rangers. No one really bothered them, so they didn't need much protection.

"I just don't understand why anyone would want to attack a small farming village?" Lilah said puzzled. Scout had returned with another note attached to his leg. He perched on her shoulder and let her take the note so she could read it. Lilah read it having asked the village headman to give her as many details as possible about what happened. He just said he would explain everything when she arrived. "Hmm, this is sounding more and more suspicious. He won't tell me any of the details. Something is bugging me about this whole situation."

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:57 pm

"Rangers would make enemies over the years, since you lot tend to chase criminals when no else would." Kaidan smirked at her, meaning when they first met. "But knowing our enemy...he could be up to something or have some back up plan he would have had planned WAY ahead of time in case something didn't go as he thought the first time." he explained his old mentors ways. "He was the strategist before all this went array." sighed Kaidan.

Striker sighed, "Which is why its hard to catch him in the normal conventional way....you two need to be on your guard at all time if it is him."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:09 pm

"I suppose so. The rangers in the village would take on jobs from neighboring villages and towns to help pay for things when the crops didn't fair well. That is what I did for the longest time until I decided to leave and go out on my own. I would pick up some odd jobs here and there. The price on your head was pretty high, so I couldn't turn it down." She smirked back.

"He is very manipulative. He took control of my mind and made me do things I highly regret. There is no telling what he saw in my mind while he was controlling me." She shuddered a bit thinking about it. Striker was right, they needed to be careful if it was Horlock they were indeed dealing with.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:14 pm

He smirked, "And the price on that fat bastard was as well." he sniggered, "But i digress, we'll see what's been happening." he looked to Striker, "If you find he returns here...go all out." Kaidan allowed. Striker nodded, "With Pleasure."

"......That's another reason we want him dead...he's the best at that ability in the clan." said Kaidan, "I never could perfect that." Kaidan got her hand, "Don't dwell on it love." Vashti was worried about this, but knew there would be no way to talk wither out of it.

"We'll get prepare and leave soon. Dismissed." he said to Striker and Vashti. They both nodded and left the room, "Well, we best get packing."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Lilah sighed. It was hard not to dwell on it. Kaidan was almost put to death because of her and the torment she was put through was hard to forget. "Yeah, we should use your teleportation abilities to get there. It is a long way from here." Scout flew on ahead as the two of them left the room shortly after Vashti and Striker.

Lilah strapped her daggers to her thighs. She was a little bit nervous about going back. Her people had never really encountered vampires before, except the rangers that went out on paid work. She wondered how they would react when they saw that she was now a creature of the night and was also engaged to Kaidan, the vampire who turned her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:26 pm

"Its not teleporting exactly Love, its like taking a shorter path....just jumped ahead more than just physically walking." he said, "Hard to explain." he chuckled sheepishly. they headed on to get the gear needed for their journey and to be ready for if they Meet Horlock. Kaidan was determined to make sure he dies this time...after all the shit he had done to him and to Delilah...made his blood boil in rage thinking on it.

"Eventually we'll need to find what your best vampiric abilities are Lilah, so we can hone them." said Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:24 am

Lilah nodded, "From my point of view while riding on your back the last few times made it seem like some magical teleportation ability." She chuckled having remembered the first time she experienced his stealth. It was very mystical and fascinating to her being a simple human.

Lilah started packing a few things for their hopefully short trip. "I'm actually kinda nervous about going back to my village. I don't know how they will react seeing me like this..." She sighed. She was happy as a vampire, but she hasn't considered how it would effect others close to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:32 am

"I'll need to show you have to do that sometime." he said, "It felt like that because you were feeling it from a passenger's point, when you learn to use it, its...a different feeling." he explained.

He got his travel bag set and ready to go tomorrow, "I'll be there right along your side, We'll do this together and if they make a fuss....we'll try to get the job done quick and be on our way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:00 am

"That would be great. I wouldn't have to ride on your back anymore. Although I'm sure you enjoy it. Don't think I never noticed you squeezing my ass the few times I rode along." She said giving him a sly grin.

Lilah got her bag packed as well and put it down next to his. "These people have known me most of my life. I don't think they would cause trouble for us. It just might overwhelm them a bit. These people are very kind but also very naive. The commoners have never seen creatures like us." She explained. "Only the few rangers in the village know about supernatural creatures since they encounter them on missions."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am

He smirked, "I do. But I know you would like to be independent as well love." he said, "I can not help it if my hand wish to touch perfection." he fained innocence.

"When people are fearful they don't think clearly." he reminded, knowing that too well. "But With luck we'll get through it without a hitch." he said, trying to be positive about this endeavour and the uncertainty with it. He got his bag aside and looked to her, "How are you feeling though?" he asked on a more serious note.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:15 am

Lilah did not buy that explanation for a second. "Uh huh, sure."

"That is what scares me most. People tend to lash out when they are scared or dealing with something unknown to them." She sighed, "But with you at my side I feel as though I can conquer anything." She looked back at him, seeing his face had become serious. "I'm fine...why do I look unwell?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:19 am

"I ask...because if it is Harlok...I want to be sure that you'll be alright mentally...." her held her hands, "If it is him, i want it to be clear I'll be the one to deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 am

Lilah looked at him with serious eyes, "I will be fine. As long as I have you near and he doesn't touch me again." She squeezed his hands, "If it is him, I will focus on the safety of the child while you deal with him." She promised.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 am

"Very well. We'll rest up tonight and we'll leave as soon as we are ready." he nodded, "For now, we're here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:52 am

"Don't worry, I won't go back on my word this time." She said reffering to the instance when Kaidan was to be sentenced to death and she couldn't promise that she would keep quiet about it. She leaned in and sealed her promise with a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:53 am

He smiled and kissed her back, "Please be sure you do this time." he pulled her to him, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:06 am

"I will do my best, but if it comes down to life or death, I can't say I will stick to my promise." She wrapped her arms around him and held onto him. "I will do what is necessary to ensure your safety as I am sure you would do for me also." She rested her head on his chest and squeezed him a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:31 pm

He smiled, "I know that full well." he kissed her forehead. "Don't be reckless though."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:03 pm

"I won't do anything to put us in needless danger. I expect the same from you. I know you are strong, but you don't have to be reckless either or try to protect me." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:26 am

"No promises." he said, "I'm not risking you if it comes to that....but I'll do my best to avoid that." He got her bag and placed it next to his, "Shall we head to lunch?" he asked her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next