Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:05 am

Solomon looked the other vampires that had just arrived, "..............You are all dead." his eyes flashed in a serious death glare, then in a blur they were suddenly all cut up in two to three pieces, their bloody limbs parts and bodies all fell to the ground and solomon covered in more blood and there was one he left alive and he grabbed him by the throat, but didn't kill him, "Keep struggling by all means...." suddenly, he began growing into his monstrous giant bat form and snarled at the poor sod who ended up pissing his pants. Solomon sniggered in his form, taking delight in his fear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:04 am

Once the two behind her were dead, she went over to Kaidan to make sure he was alright. "Are you alright?" She asked as she rested her hand on his back. Solomon was taking care of the rest of them. She watched as he transformed displaying a huge amount of his power as a high lord. She had seen this form a long time ago when Kaidan used it as well. The poor sap that was in his clutches was clearly scared to death. Lilah felt it was a bit unnecessary but he did take out the rest rather quickly. She just focused on making sure that Kaidan was alright.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 am

Kaidan got up, "I'm fine...got overrun...." he growled and came over tot he one his father was holding hostage. "WHERE is that fucker of a master of yours?" he asked plain and simple. He looked at him not answering, but Solomon gave him a squeeze around the neck, fore-warning to him about to pop his head right off his shoulders. "AhH! I'll die if I telL!" he panicked.

"You'll die MUCH worse if you don't answer....he's not NEARLY are merciful as I am." Kaidan pointed at his father, who licked his drooling fangs and opened his mouth wide about to bite his head off.

"WA-WAIT!!!!" he freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:57 am

Lilah stood and watched as Kaidan walked over to stand beside his father. Seeing them work together really made her realize just how similar the two of them actually were. She retrieved her other dagger and sheathed them both. She was not frightened by Solomon's giant bat form, maybe slightly intimidated though. Kaidan and Solomon were ruthless in their tactics to get answers.

Lilah approached as the vampire begged for his life as Solomon prepared to take a huge bite out of him. "Seems he wants to talk now. Tell us, where is your boss and why did he massacre this innocent village and kidnap those children?" She demanded of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 8:27 pm

"He's looking for innocent blood!" he said, "That's all he's told us! I Swear!!" he freaked out. Solomon doubted that and snarled at him, "I MEAN IT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE!!!!! We were just ordered to come and kill the trouble makers!" he said, framing out as solomon was slowly opening his mouth again and lowering it over his head, getting read to bite it off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 10:25 pm

Lilah nodded staying calm, "So we were right, but I have a feeling you know a little bit more. Tell us where his hideout is before my companion here tears your head clear off your shoulders." She warned him as Solomon's mouth opened wider and he prepared to take a big bite.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:10 pm

"PLEASE!! LET ME BE!!!" he begged, but suddenly Solomon chomped down and torn his head off, then got pouring blood down into his gaping maw, then his eyes flashed and he shrunk back down to his normal size, COVERED in gore. Solomon looked to Kaidan, "I know the hideout...his blood told me....and the kids are still alive." he said wiping the blood off his face and mouth, making little difference.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:03 am

Lilah turned her head away, not wanting to really see more gore than necessary. She sighed with relief when Solomon said the children were still alive. "Thank goodness. There is still time to save them. Is the hideout very far?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 am

"Its not far if we flit....but they are needing to wait till a full moon, which is three days away. If we go as we are, covered in blood, we'll be noticed... We'll wash off and you two go tomorrow morning, while I'll go and see to Archives." eh said. Kaidan agreed, "We'll get rid of these bodies too."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 am

Lilah agreed to their plan. She and Kaidan gathered the bodies up and she showed him to a place outside the village where the bodies could be torched without anyone noticing. While they watched the fire consume the bodies, Lilah looked at Kaidan who was still covered with bits of blood. "He must be planning something huge is he is going to such lengths. I hope we can stop him in time..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 am

Kaidan sighed, "His he's after innocence....then its most likely the ancient rituals he's going for....." he sighed. He looked at himself and sighed, "i'll need to go and wash up before someone sees me in this state....both of us." he said looking at his father, who looked worse than him. "Well stop him Lilah...I give my word." he said, he looked to his father, "Let's go and clean up at the river." Solomon nodded, "Let's."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Lilah led the two blood covered vampires to a nearby spring. It was well hidden in the forest so no one would see them. She was able to wash the bit of blood off her uniform and rinsed her hair. "Solomon, Kaidan...do you have any ideas of who he wants to reanimate? Someone from his past maybe?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:08 am

"......I've no idea.......honestly don't." said Kaidan. "Father? do you have any ideas?" Solomon looked to them as they headed dan to the river, "....Not sure...." He had someone in mind but was worried if it were true. But he decided to keep that quiet until he had a stronger inkling or proof.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:08 am

Once they had arrived and she was finished cleaning herself, she left Solomon and Kaidan to finish washing up in private. She remained nearby but didn't watch as the two took their clothes off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:49 am

They both got into the water to allow Lilah to look and the two of them got rubbing themselves down of the blood and gore off their bodies. There was more issues for Solomon since his beard was holding a lot of crap. "Ugh i hate washing this beard sometimes." he sighed.

"Then why have it?" Kaidan asked Dryly. "Because its SCREAMS masculine my son." he smirked and Kaidan just stared at him dryly still.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Lilah remained hidden and was shocked at how nonchalant they were about just stripping naked in front of her. Kaidan she understood, but Solomon too?!

"You two have no shame at all..." She sighed heavily and shook her head remaining in the cover of the bushes. "The LAST thing I want to see is my future father in law naked as a jay bird..."

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Solomon chuckled, "Its not like you've not seen something My dear, but I assure you I'm not interested and I highly doubt my son would be thrilled." Kaidan glared at him, "You would be VERY CORRECT."

"Oh calm yourself Kaidan, I jest."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Lilah was glad the two of them couldn't see how red her face was from his little "joke". Her cheeks felt hot and she covered her mouth also seeing the humor in it all. Kaidan was very protective of her, even around his own father. She decided to play along.

"What's wrong Kaidan? Afraid I might fall for him?" She chuckled, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 pm

"I'm NOT afraid of anything! He's too old for you!?" Kaidan blurted. Solomon had flames around him, "OLD....." he growled lightly, "I'll show you OLD!!!" he got Kaidan around the head and got noogying him, "OW! HEY STOP IT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:11 pm

Lilah couldn't hold it in anymore, she doubled over with laughter watching the two of them. But in doing so, she stepped out from the bushes and saw both of them in all their naked glory. Once she stopped laughing and looked at them, her face turned even redder and she yelped, hiding once again behind the bushes.

"Will you two just hurry up!" She was so embarrassed not only at seeing Solomon naked, but also finding him slightly attractive.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:30 pm

They both looked at her stepping out in her naked glory and they both paused and laughed when she jumped right back into hiding, "Awww so view for me Lilah?" teased Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:38 pm

"Sh-shut up Kaidan!" She tossed a small rock over the bushes and hit him in the head with it. "Just stop messing around and BOTH of you put some clothes on!!" Lilah hurried out of the water and made sure to do the same thing still VERY flustered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:05 am

He dodged it and laughed. They got finishing up their clean up and allowed her to get washing herself up. I'll be nearby love." said Kaidan as he chuckled, "And I'll be back a the cabin." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 am

Lilah sighed with relief when Solomon was gone and started to relax. She got her suit up to her hips and pulled her arms through each hole and fastened it shut. She got her belt on and stepped out of the shadows. "That was painfully awkward." She said to Kaidan wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 am

He came out and chuckled, "Sorry love." he came over, "Well, at least we're not killing each other." he said with a little shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next