Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:56 am

"AW FUCK!!!! MMM OH FUCK You'll be stuffed full of my seed at the end of this!!" he growled, "OH FUCK!!!" he bucked more eagerly into her mouth, feeling her teasing him more. "MMMmM TAKE IT!!" he growled again as he was getting close.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

Klotho LOVED the sound of that. His cock was throbbing and became so hard in her mouth. He was very close. He was moving deeper flirting with the depth of her throat. She could nearly swallow him whole. She gagged a bit and held back the urge to cough, the need to taste his hot seed overpowered her initial feeling of discomfort. She suck her teeth in a bit more, deep enough to penetrate the skin. She had a feeling that would give him the push he needed to force him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 am

OH GAWD FUCK!!!" he groaned, "OH GAWD I"M CUMMING!!!!!" he growled and thrusting into her mouth and came down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Klotho opened her mouth and bit wider letting him thrust deeper down her throat to release himself. She swallowed every bit and quickly pushed him back a bit and fell down on her knees coughing and gasping for air. "Shit...you came a lot this time." It had only been a few hours sinve they last had some fun and he was already so full again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 pm

He groaned and panted a bit, Looking at her coughing and chuckling, "Mouthful?" he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 pm

She chuckled, "You tell me..." She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. It was coated with his cum as well as the inside of her mouth. Once she was certain he got a good look, she closed her mouth and swallowed what was left. There was still some left on her palm and fingers.

"Can't let this go to waste." She let her head fall back and held her fingers over her mouth and let the last bits drip onto her tongue. She licked the rest of her hand clean as well. "How about I clean you off next?" She smirked at him and took his sticky cock into her mouth and licked around the tip to clean it for him. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

"Oh? DOn't you want to know my plot of pleasure i have instore for you?" he groaned when she got licking him more, "Oh fuck you cheeky little slut."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Klotho licked her lips once she was done cleaning his cock. "Of course I do...but I think I will wait and let you surprise me." She stood up and looked at him with a smirk. She pressed herself against him and wrapped her arms around his neck getting so close to his face that their noses were touching. "All your tricks make me go wild...I am anxious to see what it is you have planned." She pressed her lips against his in a heated and lustful kiss, pushing past his lips to flirt with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 pm

He smirked as she stood up to meet hi and he kissed back, "Mmmm You'll like this one." what he hadn't said that his shadow and pulled away from his body and it formed behind her make a duplicate of himself, giving a toothy grin. "You said You wanted some mind fuming...I've one UP form that." the other him grabbed her and got a hand between her legs slipping a couple fingers into her right away, licking at her neck. Jori chuckled, "Surprise."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Klotho smirked and bit her lip very anxious to see what he had in store for her. It didn't take long to figure it out when she felt something come up behind her. With her arms still loosely around Jori's neck, she turned her head and saw an exact copy of Jori standing behind her. Jori had commanded his shadow to appear behind her. This got her VERY excited.

The shadow doppelganger grabbed her from behind and she yelped when he held her close. He went straight for her neck and his fingers immediately pushed inside her. "Ahhhhaa!! MmMMMM!" She moaned and squirmed in the shadows grasp. "Y-you are very clever...ahhh! Using your shadow like this..." She said and looked at Jori, her cheeks beginning to flush red.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 pm

He smirked, "I knew you'd like it." the Other kept fingering her, while Jori then leaned in and got playing and teasing her titties, licked and sucking on her nipples, "MmMm!!! You taste so good." he grinned and they both kept up their assault on her. The other got pumping faster into her, groaning in her ear. Jori chuckled, "You are such a naughty slut my sweet Klotho."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 am

"AHHHHHH OH FUUUUUAHH!" Their double assault was making her knees and whole body quiver. "OHHHH AHHHH MMMM!! Ahhh it feels so good!! This double assault is going to make me cum so fast!!! AHHHHAAA!" She tangled her fingers in Jori's dreads and squeezed and tugged feeling her insides going crazy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:12 am

"MMMmM!! you are getting weak a the knees already." he chuckled and before he could let her cum they both stopped and got her to the bed, getting her on all fours. The other knelt in front of her his cock erect and hard in front of her, Jori was behind her and rubbed his cock along her pussy. "Get ready for it my beauty." he smirked and slammed right into her, while the other got his cock into her mouth and they both got thrusting into her form both ends.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:09 pm

"Haaaa y-yes...its so much at o-once AHHH!" She held onto Jori for stability and leaned back into the shadow doppelganger behind her. She felt herself close until they suddenly stopped. "H-hey! Don't stop so soon...I was so fucking close!" She saw that familiar evil look on Jori's face. She knew he had something better in mind. She followed his orders and got on the bed on her hands and knees, Jori at her back while the shadow moved in front of her. Jori slammed into her without warning and the shadow ceased the opportunity and forced his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm!! MMMmmMMMMM!" She moaned and gagged on this cock in her mouth. It felt slightly different from his real cock, but was enjoyable to the taste none the less. She took her hand and held his cock steady moving her lips over the odd feeling flesh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Jori held her by her hip and slammed into her, "MMM fuck Klotho, you horny little slut!" he smacked her ass, watching it make ripples form each time he spanked her. The Other groaned a little and bucked into her mouth and grinned seeing her getting hold of him to get a better way to suck on him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

"MMMM! MMM!!!!" The force from Jori's thrusts forced Klotho forward and caused her to take the shadows cock deeper into her throat. She moved her hand up and down with each thrust he made into her mouth. Her insides began to clamp down around Jori with each stinging smack to her ass. This made her move her hips to make him connect deeper. She was craving the feeling of having her pussy and her mouth shot into at the same time. "MmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmm!!! MMMM!"

-------

http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40