Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 7:38 am

"I'm sorry..I can stop if its too much for you?" he asked, a little concerned with her being comfortable through this.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 7:12 pm

"N-no...I'm ok. I've been in much worse pain than this before. It just took me by surprise is all... " Natsuki wrapped her arms around Roku wanting hin close to help soothe the pain. She kissed him gently, playing with his tongue as she explored his mouth. "Ok... you can move now."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 am

He kissed her back and got slowly moving into her, not going to fast at this time until she felt ready for more pace and firmness. "Mmmmm fuck...." he groaned, "You're squeezing me already."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 11:15 pm

With each thrust he made, the pain slowly faded. "Mmm...it feels good. Your cock is so big...I can feel it pulsing inside me!" She bit her lip and wanted him to move faster. She wanted to feel him deeper. She wrapped her legs around his back trying to slowly pull him into her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:17 am

He felt her legs wrap around him, 'She must be feeling better.' he thought and her got picking the pace up, "Aw fuck!" he groaned, "You're so tight Natsuki!" he kissed at her neck and nibbled on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:56 pm

"Mmmm...oh Roku! It feels good. The pain is gone now. You can go deeper." Natsuki writhed beneath him giving into the pleasure and the heat building up between them. She moaned out loud when he went for her weak spot again. His kisses left goosebumps all over her flesh. "You can be rougher if you want...I won't break." She whispered into his ear while taking a nip at his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:51 pm

"Aww fuck!" he picked her up off the futon and had her in his lap thrusting up into her harder and faster, "I know! But I don't want to make you too sore." he chuckled at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:12 pm

"Ahhh!" She clung to him and yelped when he pulled her up and suddenly went deeper inside. It took her by surprise just how far he could reach.

"R-Roku! Ahhh!!" Her hips began to move slowly on their own. "Good! It feels so GOOOOD!" She held onto his shoulders and moved along with his powerful thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 5:20 pm

He supported her under her ass as she throated up into her fast and hard, "Aww Natsuki! MMM fuck you're squeezing me so much!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 6:24 pm

"I c-can't help it...my body is too honest. It loves the feeling of you inside me!" Natsuki felt the heat between them and the force from their thrusts. He connected deep to her soft spot. "If you keep going so hard...I'm gonna c-cuuum!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 10:00 pm

He kissed her deeply and got thrusting rapid fast inside her meaning he was close to coming, "Mmmmm!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:17 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with equal depth. She moaned into their kiss as she felt her release coming. "MMMM! R-ROKUUU!" She lowered her head and rested it on his chest not wanting him to see her face so twisted with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:30 pm

"I can't hold off any longer I'm about to cum!!!" he groaned, holding her up still as he thrusted crazy into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"I can't either!!" She raised her head and looked into his face. She bit her lip and felt the strong urge to kiss him as they were close to climaxing together. "MMMM!" She tangled her fingers in his hair at the base of his neck and kissed him while moving her hips along with him. She gripped his hair when she felt herself begin to cum and moaned into their kiss riding the waves of her orgasm.

"MMMMMAHHHH! R-Roku!!!" She released his lips moaning out loud, all the feelings washing over her at once and making her eyes roll back in her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 am

Her orgasm set him off and he groaned in rerun, releasing his hot cum inside her matching its intensity to her, "Awwwwfffuuuuucckkkkkkk!" he groaned and shuddered feeling it roll over him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 pm

"HAAA!! AHHHH IT'S SO HOT!! OH MY GOD!!" She screamed when she felt him release inside her. It was sudden and very satisfying. The heat spread through her body until it settled deep inside her. She lowered herself back down onto her knees slowly and pressed her forehead against his with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:30 pm

He panted and sat back with his legs crossed and her still in his lap, "Mmmm fuck that was so fucking good..." he panted holding her close as they were catching their breath.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 pm

"Yes...it was amazing...you were amazing." She snuggled closer to him for warmth. She knew this couldn't happen again. It was not meant for them to be together. She held onto him for as long as she could before she had to leave.

Nemo was returning from his hunt and was approaching the inn. Natsuki gasped suddenly and sat up. "I-I have to go!" She got up out of his lap and scrambled around to find her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 pm

He blinked when she got out of his lap quickly, "Uh....alright....be careful..." he said as she rushed out. once she was dressed and out of the room and looke dover the map he snuck from her, ".............So she's after the same thing as I am...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 pm

"I'm sorry...Nemo is nearby. I have to go." She quickly got her clothes on and took off out the door. She went down the hall and ran into her room, but Nemo was already there waiting for her.

'So...' He said sternly. She closed the door and locked it behind her. 'How did it go?'

'Everything went perfectly. He took the map just as we planned.' She said back to him.

'Excellent, now go cleanse yourself. That boys stench is all over you.' Nemo said to her telepathically as he laid down on the floor.

Natsuki went over to her bag to get a pair of fresh clothes. Her body was still warm from his touch. The plan was to just seduce him a bit, but Nemo didn't need to know JUST how far she actually went.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Roku looked over the map, "This is an odd map....." he said looking over it to see where could she have been going to get this information.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 am

The map that Roku took from her room was authentic. Natsuki just changed a few things around on it to confuse him and lure him into a trap that she had set for him. She still needed to time figure out the rest of her plan to complete the mission. This would at least give her more time without him getting in the way.

Later that night....

Natsuki was in full ninja gear headed to the castle to do some more scouting. Nemo stayed in his cat form to stay outside the castle to keep watch in case Roku came along.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 am

"Hmmmmmmm....." he held it to the candle light and noticed some different marking were made before and erased. "....What's this?" he smirked and chuckled, "Ohhhhh this was a diversion." he decided to check on this map to see what she and planned in the beginning, "I'll humour this." he got dressed and ran on to the location.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Natsuki crept along the outside of the castle walls slowly climbing her way to a lone tower near the top left of the castle. She theorized that was one of the main congregation rooms where the warlords and his men conducted their strategy meetings. She made sure her face was covered as she crept in through the small window. It was dark and a storm was coming, the dull roar of thunder echoed in the distance.

As she cautiously walked deeper into the room, a sudden bolt of lightning lit up the room for a split second. She saw a table with parchments and scrolls laid out all over it. "Yes! They are here!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:52 am

Roku, Meanwhile had just found her trap and disabled it, "She's got to try better if she wants me to fall for that." he chuckled, dusting his hands off, but he paused and listened......a bad feeling made his blood run cold. '.....I'm being watched.' he thought.

He then quickly threw a shuiken into the nearby tree and some jumped out and lunged for him, Quickly Roku removed his short sword and it classed against iron claws, which made his eyes widen, 'Fuma claws!?' he recognised the design and he pushed the person off and did a kick but the stranger jumped back, dressed in black and red, the stranger glared at him with almost an animal like stare, NO fear and NO playing around. The stranger threw a flurry or Shuriken at Roku and he dove and ducked, then jump dingo a tree to avoid him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next