Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:58 pm

He groaned feeling her stir, "Ugh....morning...." he yawned. Sitting up and rubbing his face and pushing his hair out of his face, "You alright?" he asked hearing her complaining about her head."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 11:08 pm

"I'm fine...just hungover...ugh." She said, pulling the blanket over her head. "I shouldn't have drank so much. My head is killing me."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 am

He chuckled, "Drunk too much booze or too much me?" he teased her, "I'll make you some coffee and cook you some toast and eggs." he said, something to help with that hangover. " he got up and got dressed in his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:40 am

Lilah peeked her head out from the blanket and looked at Kaidan, "Probably both." She chuckled. "Ok...thanks." She decided to stay in bed a little longer and moved over to Kaidan's side a bit to stay warm. She wrapped herself in the blanket and laid on his pillow, smelling the scent of him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:59 am

Kaidan got cracking some eggs and got making a scramble, getting the items needed and got cooking it off, then got some bread in the toaster.

He chuckled remembering her response, he then could hear Roku was with his sweetheart and were staying there currently. But he paused, hearing unknown footsteps in the hall. '....what's this....' he thought, now feeling on edge. He carefully moved to his room and he peeked to see Lilah still sleeping. He closed the door and locked it, he had a bad feeling.

He listened out and noticed the steps had stopped, but he could tell...there was someone at the front door of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: