Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:17 am

He kissed her with intense passion, a hand threading into the back of her hair, "Mmm... does that give you an idea?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 am

"Mmm...I think I am going to need more of a hint than that." She said with a smirk. Being repeatedly kissed by his talented lips was making her very attracted to him, at least physically.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:38 am

he picked up up under her ass and pinned her to the closest wall and got kissing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 pm

"Ahh! Nngh!" Her back hit the wall hard as he lifted her up. "I think I am beginning to understand now..." She said. "How about we seal the deal then?" She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 8:09 am

He smirked and he kissed her with hard, raw passion and he got a hold of the back of her hair as he did, grinding against her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 5:59 pm

"Mmm!!" She felt his obvious erection rubbing between her legs. She wrapped her leg around him and pulled him closer to her. This guy may have been weird and slightly crazy, but he was damn fine. It wouldn't hurt to play with him a bit. Her hands tangled in his dreads and yanked his head back. She moved to kiss and lick around his neck. "Fighting for dominance...this is going to be fun." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:03 pm

He smirked and pulled her to the bed and got her on her back, "We'll see who is on top after this." he got undoing his jacket and and undoing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:10 pm

"Indeed we will." She took her jacket off and tossed it aside and started to undo her belt. "Let's see just how strong you are." She sat up and touched his bare chest trailing her fingers over his rippling muscles. "Fuck you are so damn fine, for a human that is."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 pm

He smirked, "You're not so bad yourself." he got undoing her top, "I KNOW you've a gorgeous pair under all this." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:34 pm

"You are correct." She confirmed his theory by taking off her top and reaching behind her to unhook her bra. She pulled it off her shoulders and let him see her impressive tits.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 10:37 pm

He got hard just be the meer sight of them, "Oh fuck......" not wasting time, he got massaging her breasts and rolling one of her nipples between his finger and sucked on the other.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 pm

"MMMMM Fuck!! You waste little time don't you?" She arched her back and moved into his touch. She grabbed his head and tangled her fingers in his dreadlocks. She pulled him up by his hair to her face and kissed him with heated passion. She loved his taste. Her hands ran over his chest and down to his pants. She could feel his erection beneath them. "Mmm you're this hard already..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:09 am

"Why waste time?" he smirked and continued playing with her breasts. Then he felt the sting of pain of he pulling him by the dreads and he kissed her back and leaned over her, "Mmmm!!!!" he felt her hand going to his undone pants and he smirked at her comment, "Mmm I'm into big tits." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Khloe chuckled at his confession, "And I am into big dicks." She said as she pulled his pants down and let his erection spring free. He was very impressive indeed. "And yours is one of the biggest I have ever seen." She sat up and stroked his cock exploring its impressive length and girth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 pm

He smirked, "The Caribbean genes do help." sniggered as she got started with her hands, "Mmmmm strong hands you've got there." he he leaned on his elbows, watching the show.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Her hands moved with ease over his length, teasing the tip and catching the pre cum as it dripped from the slit. She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted him. "Mm, you taste surprisingly sweet..." She took his length into her mouth wanting to taste more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

"MMmm I do love Mango." he smirked, "Ripe juicy....sweet fruit." he shuddered, looking at her as he described the fruit. "Which is what I see before me." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 pm

She took his length deep in her mouth and began sucking him off. His cock was so strong and tasted delicious. She couldn't help drenching her skimpy panties that were still hidden beneath her skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:33 pm

"Ooooo fuck yes....mmmm such a hot wet mouth." he leaned formats and undid her ponytail, letting her hair loose, "OOoo much better."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 pm

She paid little attention to his wandering hands and focused on milking her prize out of his stiff cock. Wanting to taste him more, she picked up speed and stroked his lower length with BOTH hands.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 pm

he groaned, "Aw fuck...what a sight before me." he bucked into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm

She felt him go to the back of her throat with each thrust he made, his length nearly choking her. She took away one hand and reached down to pleasure herself. Her mouth moved faster as her fingers teased her clit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:56 pm

"Mmmmget those pants off and let me lick that pussy." he smirked, insisting to a 69 position.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 pm

She removed her mouth and turned around to straddle him in the 69 position. "I will let you do the honors..." she said as she took him back into her mouth and sucked him off again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:03 am

He got her pants off and tossed them aside, seeing her panties were wet and he could smell her arousal, "Aw fuck yes." he pushed her panties aside and slipped his surprisingly long tongue into her pussy, "Mmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: