Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm

He smirked against her lip, "Mmm.." then pulled back, "Most don't." he said with a snigger, "I prefer it that way.....AND I would suspect you would go insane if you ever got a glimpse into my head."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:54 pm

"Try me..." She said and found herself kissing him back as he did her. She scolded herself internally for letting herself be so attracted to such a psychopath. She pulled back again, "Fuck...even though I despise you so much...I can't stop myself..." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:03 pm

He smirked, "......" he kissed her again and pulled her with him to his bed, "I can't stop thinking about you.....you stick my head like a bad song." he sniggered and got lifting her top off and he removed his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Khloe smirked, "I have that effect on most men." She sat up and helped him remove his jacket and pulled her top off over her head. Once her chest was completely bare, she went right back in for a heated kiss and pulled him back on the bed with her, forcing her tongue into his mouth and dug her nails into the upper part of his back holding him close.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:34 pm

"But do most kill for your attention?" he smirked, "Whoa!" he chuckled as she pulled him with her to the bed, His tongue west led with hers as they kissed, trying to see who would win. He Groaned a bit feeling her nails biting into his skin, but he just revelled in the pain with the pleasure. He pulled from the kiss and laid back with her on top, "Mmmm you do look good on top." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 pm

"I know I do." She said with a very narcissistic tone. She muttered a few words in Latin and her cloaking magic faded. "I also know how much you like seeing the real me..." She said and started to undo his belt and snapped it off with ease.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm

"You call me arrogant." he smirked and got a shiver through him seeing her guise drop to show her true look, "That I do. Look at you." he smirked groping her ass a little as she undid his belt, "Eager are we?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:26 pm

"You call me your venomous beauty, I have to live up to that standard." Once his belt was off, she started to unbutton his jeans. Getting fed up with his talking, she leaned over him and put a finger to his lips. "Does that mouth of yours ever stop moving?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:37 pm

He smirked, "That you are.", he helped her get his pants off. "Not when I'm talking about you My sweet." he sniggered when she tried to silence him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:43 pm

"Well, I know how to shut you up..." She slithered down to his waist and took his already erect cock into her mouth and took him deep into her mouth surrounding him with her teeth. Her hand clenched around his shaft and she moved it up and down while moving him in and out of her throat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:50 pm

"Awwww FUCK!" he groaned, "DOn't ahhh know about that! OH FUCK!" he groaned feeling her wet mouth engulf his cock, "MMMMMMM yes!" he growled watching her work him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 pm

She pulled up and let a bit of drool fall from her tongue and onto the tip of his cock. She used her hand to soak his cock and spread it around. "Mmm, I forgot how good you taste." She smirked up at him and took him back into her mouth, licking and sucking him quickly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:46 pm

"Aw fuck..." he leaned on his elbows to get a better view, "Mmmmmm enjoy all you like My sweet." he licked his lips just watching her suck on him was getting him off, his cock getting harder in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:22 pm

"Mmmm! Oh I plan to!" She opened her mouth wide and took his cock in as deep as she could, the tip mingled with the back of her throat. She scrapped her teeth over his shaft and started to massage his balls gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:26 pm

"MMM fuuuckkkkk!" he groaned, "Fuck that mouth and tongue of yours." he grinned, a little bit of precum came out of his cock, "Fuck....I've got full balls for you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Khloe tasted his sweet pre cum and sucked hard on his tip trying to get more out. "How considerate of you..." She held his cock at the base and moved her mouth quickly over his cock. "Mmm...so fucking good. I can't wait to have this cock inside me."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm

He groaned and leaned his head back, "Aww fuck I'll be cumming in that hot mouth of yours." he growled, and grasped at the bedsheets. His got bucking up into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Khloe moved her mouth faster and massaged his balls more vigorously doing whatever she could to get his cum out of him faster. Her other free hand squeezed his shaft and moved over it along with her mouth. "Mmmmm! MMMMM!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:58 pm

"MMmmm fucckk!!! Awwe fuck, about to pop!" he growled and he bucked up into her mouth more and came in her mouth, his hot load filling her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:02 pm

"MMMMMMMMmmmmMM!!" She closed her mouth around him to make sure ALL his cum stayed in her mouth and went down her throat. Her hand continued to stroke him as he came to make sure he shot it ALL. Once he was done, she let his cock go and savored his taste, swishing his cum around in her mouth before swallowing. "Mmmm....fuck that was delicious!" She smirked and licked her lips. "That was quite a load...you were definitely storing it up for me." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 pm

He groaned with a growl, "Awwe fuuuckkkkkk..." he laid on his back, "mmmmm, told ya." he smirked and he sat up and pushed her on her back and got her pants off exposing everything on her and he smirked getting a good view of her ass and pussy, "Let me return the favour." he got licking at her asshole to begin with, her legs hovering over her head.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:17 pm

"Mmm, well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She licked her fingers and smiled. She watched him sit up and before she knew it she was on her back and he was stripping her of the rest of her clothes. "Whoa!!" He raised her hips up off the bed, her legs dangling. "AHHHHAAAA!! You...you remembered where I like it most...HAAAAHHHH!" She gripped at the sheets and bit her lip writhing in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 pm

"MMMmMM!!!" he groaned and rim jobbed her and reached to her pussy, rubbing her clit as he did that, his cock was twitch in anticipation. "Mmmm!" he lifted up and smirked, "How can I forget?" he sniggered and slipped his tongue into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:24 am

"AHHHHHAAA OH FUCK!!! MMMM!!" She squirmed and twitched more having both her holes teased. "AHHHH FUUUU!! You drive me so crazy Basker! AHHHH YES!! OH I WANT YOUR COCK!!" She screamed and moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:33 am

"MMMMmmM!" he pulled back again, "Mmm WHERE do you want my cock you little ass slut." he gave her ass a smack and kept up rubbing her clit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: