Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull X Serenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Serenity felt him become more tender and passionate once he claimed her as his. "Yes...my handsome hound. We shall rule together..." She confirmed his declaration, grinding her hips into him. She felt his eyes going over her, his desires growing stronger.

"Yes...I can't deny it...I loved it! Being fucked so brutally in front of thousands of people..." The thought made her insides tighten. "Mmmm..." She moved her hips more, rubbing her clit over his hard pelvis.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Pitbull laid back and relaxed wanting her to do her thing, he wanted to see how she would fuck him, and experience how much she had truly fallen, licking his lips as looking at her breasts, feeling her tighten around his cock* Ahhhhhh yes mmmmm we're going to have to get you a new look, you're old one is to innocent mmmmm now that you're corrupted ahhhhh my fallen angel
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 2:19 am

"Ahhhaaaa...mmmm!" Her hips moved slowly at first, grinding and rotating her hips manipulating his cock inside her. She reached for one of her breasts and tugged on her nipple, making it hard. Her hips began to move faster as her pleasure escalated. "Fuck...you feel so good inside me! AHHH!" She began to bounce up and down on him, the sound of her flesh smacking against his filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Pitbull-mmmm ahhhhhh only a few hours ago I took your virginity and now ahhhhhh now you're riding me like a pro *He spanked her ass*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Serenity bit her lip and looked at him with a deep lust in her eyes. "Well...I learned from the best. You fuck just as well as you wrestle."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Pitbull-smirked* oh I rode you over and over *he smirked* it's nice for you to ride me *he moaned* oh yes OH GOD
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:52 pm

"You must really love it...cause I can feel you throbbing inside me..." She slowed her movements down a bit so she could really FEEL him inside her. "Don't cum just yet...I want to REALLY enjoy this." She went from bouncing on his cock, to grinding against him, making it move back and forth inside her. It moved over that sweet spot deeper inside making her shake.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Pitbull-mmmmmm you're really taking this cock ahhhhh yes *he groaped her ass and then gave it another spank* work that cock baby mmmm mate with your alpha ahhhhhh and we'll take the entire division by storm AHHHHH no one will stop us *He leaned up and started to lick and suck on her tits* mmmmmm mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:51 pm

"Being fucked by this cock for so long makes me crave it so. My pussy is shaped to only fit your cock now. MMMMMM!" She moaned and clenched around him when she felt the string of his slap to her ass. It also made her move faster so she could get her prize, his cum filling her hungry hole. "MMMMMM! AHHHHAAA my tits feel so good!! AHHHH! Don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Pitbull continued to work her tits pulling and sucking on them, he increased his bucks into her, his cock pulsating, twitching, ready to explode and give her the prize she desires, more of the seed that had corrupted her and made her Fall from Grace* AHHHHHH MMMMMM MMMMMM *He pushed deep* MMMMMM MMMMMMMM *his cock penetrated her womb and he started to cum, his seed overflowing and stuffing her*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:36 pm

"Mmmm! Come on! Yes! Give it to me!! AHHHHAAAA!" She could feel it. He was close. VERY close. She held onto his shoulders as his strength started to show from his wild thrusts. That final thrust made her body freeze in place. She was overwhelmed from just how deep he went and that it was strong enough to make her cum without warning. "AHHHHAAAA! AHHH!" Her body was shaking. She had never felt such ecstasy. She was officially his now. Mind, body, and soul.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Pitbull felt her tighten around his shaft as he filled her* MMMMMM Oh yes ahhhh that mmmm you know how to work it hehehehe *He laid back and pulled her down laying on his shoulder* we should recover our strength...then we'll get you ready for your new debut *He smirked* The Fallen Angel is coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbull X Serenity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Underground Wrestling Society-
Jump to: