Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 am

"I know he's not me My Beauty. But You also know these men follow me and have done so for a long time." he said, "They follow their leader...And I need to lead."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:37 am

"I know that, my love. But part of me hates sharing you with ANYONE." She said and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:41 am

he chuckled "I share myself ONLY with you in bed and in soul my sweet." he smirked, "I just share my VOICE and WILL to the men."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 am

"Mm, well said." She yawned. "Don't leave without saying goodbye no matter how soundly I'm sleeping." She kissed his lips one last time before settling down in the bed getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 am

He kissed her with some passion and pulled back, Showing he would keep that, "Of course." he said.

----

EARLy the next morning....

Jori groaned as he woke, reluctantly. He got up and got dressed and he came over to her, "....My Venomous Beauty......I am leaving." he said to her, touching her face to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:08 am

Klotho felt Jori's fingers touch her skin and she slowly opened her eyes to see him sitting on the bed. She slowly sat up and yawned, leaning into him. "Be safe out there and come back to me..." She said in a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:18 am

"You KNOW I will. Nothing will kill me and NO one will stop me." he kissed her, "Behave yourself....and don't break Frank." he sniggered, leaving her be and heading to the port.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 am

Klotho chuckled, "I won't. I'll make sure to treat him well. I just want you to come back as quickly as possibly. The three of us will be waiting for you." She said referring to her and their unborn children. She kissed him one last time and watched him leave before lying back down and going back to sleep for a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:31 am

He smirked at her before leaving the room and left her to sleep the rest of the morning.

Hours later, Frank was in the 'Cargo' pens to see what needs to be tidied up at least a bit, "OI YOU LOT! Get the shit cleaned up!" he shouted and the males slaves came in and got cleaning the pens and cages. He left the room going too the next cellblock.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:56 am

A couple hours later, Klotho awoke feeling mostly recharged and decided to keep her mind busy with work. Jori insisted on her just doing small things like paperwork and what not because of her "condition". She got dressed and decided to check up on Frank and see how construction was coming along. She found him barking orders to the slaves. "Good morning Frank. You seem quite lively this morning." She said with a smirk wondering if their activities last night had anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:36 am

Frank turned to see Klotho up and walking about, "Mornin'" he smiled a little, "Y-Yeah...." he chuckled a little sheepishly, "Much....less stressed...surprisingly." he got the papers down, "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Klotho chuckled, "Well, I'm glad I could help." She walked over to him and blew on his ear, teasing him a little bit. "I'm doing well. Just bored out of my mind. I am not accustomed to doing much of nothing. I am a woman of action." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm

"Well, yes, help would be gogoooo-" he got a shiver when she blew in his ear and blushed, "Uh...well I....." he wasn't used to super forward women. "Well, yes...please help...." he wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Klotho chuckled at his reaction. "Just tell me what you need help with and I will do what I can." She smiled and saw all the other men working on building the new port. The island was HUGE, she hadn't even explored all of it yet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm

He swallowed the nervous lump in his throat, "Um...yes! AHEM!! Well....we have one of our smaller vessels coming back soon with more 'cargo' in the next day or two." he said, "Sooo your inspection of them would be good." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 pm

"Sure. In the mean time, I'll get to work on those inventory sheets. A few of them need some work. Feel free to come pay me a visit once you are done with work." She smirked and turned around walking back to the house. Most of the crew were scattered among the island working, so she was left alone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Frank couldn't help but grin, "As you wish Ma'am." he said, getting back to work to keep the slaves in check. Meanwhile, landing on the opposite side of the island, a small boat had ported and a single person jumped off and landed into the shallows of the shore.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Klotho went back to the house and spent the next hour or two in the office space working on papers and munching on fruit. Before she knew it, the sun was starting to get very low. "Hmm, that much time has passed already?" She looked and saw that the fruit bowl was empty. She sighed and knew there was none left in the house, so she stood up and stretched. "Oh well, I could use some time away from this desk anyway." She got her big basket for gathering fruit and went in to the dense forest to gather more fruit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:37 pm

Frank was on his way to meet p with Klotho but one of the men stopped him, "Frank! There's an unknown ship on the othe ride of the island!"

"WHat!? Get the others, I'll inform Klotho." he said and they both got going on to get it done.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Klotho had returned with her basket of fruit and was about to get back to work when Frank came in seeming a bit frantic. "Frank? Is something wrong?" She asked looking up from her paperwork.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:04 pm

"There's intruding ship on the other side of the island, one of the men just came back from scouting." he said, "I need to get my gear and we'll need to investigate...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 pm

"It could just be a cargo ship that ported on the wrong side of the island, but I'll go with you to investigate." She stood up from the desk and went with Frank and waited outside for him to come out with his gear. She thought in the back of her mind that it was possible that Emeka and Adonis had found them. She hoped that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 am

"No, its too small." he said, "We need to deal with them now than later." The went to the gear room and Frank got two pistols, a sword and knife. "If it ends up being bad I will need to get you safe."

--

Back at the other side of the island...

It was indeed Emeka and Adonis, they had been scouting the islands personally. They chose came this island while searching for their quarry, not knowing that they were on their island and even more unknowing is that they were spotted already and their presence had been detected.

".....This island is too quiet." said Emeka noticing the birds were not making noise. Adonis was looking around where they landed, "That doesn't bother me...only finding that whore and her bastard fuck boy matters." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:52 pm

"I know you mean well Frank, but even with my powers weakened, I can take care of myself. If this invader is Adonis or anyone else that is after us it may be too dangerous for you and the others." She warned him and grabbed a sword as well just in case. "I know you will protest, but we should split up. We can cover more ground that way. I will go along the beach until we meet at the other side."

Without giving Frank time to protest, she ran out quickly. She was not built like a normal woman, so her being pregnant did not stop her from being able to do physical activities. She ran quickly along the beach keeping her eyes open for anything suspicious. Every fiber in her being was telling her that it was Adonis and his female accomplice that had come to pay them a visit. "You will NOT get the upper hand this time. It is time that I eliminate you permanently. You threatened me and my family for the LAST time!" She was pissed. Her eyes flashed with a golden light and her claws extended.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:37 pm

"This is orders from Jori Klotho." he said, "If you get a scratch on you he'll, one, cut me to a point of bleeding to death and two, then cut my head off and eat my heart." he said. He got Everything set on his person, "Plus I've dealt with people similar to them....Jori has been to many places." He blinked seeing her run out, "OI WIAT UP!!!!!" he followed out but couldn't keep up, "That little..." he sighed and kept on following her out the base and to the back exit and got going out to where the scout reported the intruders had landed.

--

Meanwhile, Adonis and Emeka were looking along the coast and Emeka paused, "Someone comes." she said and Adnoise grinned, "I know....this will be done once and for all." When Klotho made her appearance, She glared at Klotho, "You will die first." she pulled out a dagger, not afraid of her glowing eyes and anger.

Adonis smirked, "Aww good to see you again my Betraying little WHORE." he said with some venom towards her and his claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next