Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:32 am

Stella chuckled when Arne scolded Gottfried. Poor guy took many a beating for his antics. "Oh I am indeed curious. I have read so many books about vampires. I am curious to know what is true and what is fiction." She said. "The supernatural has fascinated me since I was a child. That is one of the reasons why I am studying Literature. I love books and learning new things from them."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:35 am

"....Well if it was written by Humans...its more story that truth." said Gottfried, who rubbed the back of his head. "REAL vampire history is best told by Vampire authors and historians."

"Agreed with that." said Arne, "Or Vampires with MANY life experiences." Arne chuckled. "You could write something about Vampires after all this." he teased a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:52 am

"Hmm, I see. But how do you tell the difference between the human authors versus the true vampire authors? Any suggestions on books I should read then?" She asked.

"Maybe I could. I do have to write my own novel in order to graduate." She said very much liking the idea. "Maybe I can write one of your life stories?" She giggled. "I'm sure you both have lots of stories to share."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:00 am

"By what is written." Suddenly Luthor's voice added in. Walking into the room, "You behaving yourselves I hope?" her asked Arne and Gottfried.

"We are Luthor I promise." he chuckled.

"That would be a good story." said Luthor with a smile, "But as for Vampires....I would probably suggest not to."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:09 am

Stella nearly jumped when she heard Luthor's voice answer her question. "Oh! Luthor...you startled me." She said putting her hand to her heart.

"We were just making friendly conversation. They were telling me a few things about the clan. They even mentioned an event called the Midnight Dance. It sounds like such a lovely and fun event." She smiled. She was trying to get a reaction out of Luthor to see how he felt about it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am

He paused hearing about the dance, "......is it really that time already?" he sighed aloud. "....Yes. It is al lovely event....but it can be dangerous too." he added. "Cut throat politics are spoken in a subtle tones and snakes eyes all about."

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:39 am

"Most events that involve high society are like that." She said. "I would just love to attend such a party in a beautiful gown and dance the night away." She sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:44 am

Luthor smiled little at her daydream expression.

"And then Luthor shows up in nothing but a thong-" Luthor almost choked and growled at Gottfried, "SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE!!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:54 am

Stella covered her mouth trying to hold in her laughter. Both at Gottfried's comment and Luthor's reaction. She had never seen him so flustered before. She thought it best to quickly change the subject. "Luthor, could you teach me how to do a proper waltz some time?" She asked trying to get his attention away from murdering Gottfried.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:58 am

Luthor had got him in a headlock and choking Him out, "I'm terribly sorry Milady." he said in an apologetic way as he was choking Gottfried and Arne wasn't helping him ,knowing he asked for it.

He smiled, "Of course Milady, but let me deal with this IDIOT." he said so casually, "Pardon me one moment-Ich werde dich schlagen, bis du Sterne siehst!!" he said in a hushed tone to Gottfried as he dragged him out of the room. (.I'm gonna beat you until you are seeing stars!!)

Arne chuckled, "Dont hurt him too much." he joked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Stella sighed and shook her head as Luthor dragged Gottfried out of the room kicking and struggling. She looked to Arne.

"Did this happen often between those two?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:34 pm

"Gottfried is the youngest of us and tends to be...too cheeky in his words." Arne said Sheepishly. "But he makes it not boring that's for sure."he chuckled, "He won't hurt him....too much. But For now." he got her hand and kissed it, "Gute Nacht Fräulein." (Good Night Miss.) He smiled and left her in the sitting room.

While hearing Gottfried begging for mercy with Luthor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:45 pm

Stella chuckled at that. "I noticed that right away. He is very forward." Arne came close and kissed her hand again before retiring for the evening. "Good night, Arne." As he walked away, Stella could hear Gottfried begging for mercy from Luthor. She just stayed in the sitting room and waited for the turmoil to pass. Soon enough, Luthor would come back and she could talk to him alone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 am

Just as she thought Luthor sent Gottfried away and sighed, "Forgive his words Milady he can be...immature sometimes." he said as he came back into the sitting room. He saw Arne had left, ".....What has Arne been talking to you before hand?" he asked, meaning before he had arrived to the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:54 am

Stella stood when she heard Luthor come back into the sitting room. "It's alright, Luthor. I know he doesn't mean anything by it." Stella began to feel a bit nervous around Luthor now. Arne and Gottfried having put such silly ideas in her head about being romantic with Luthor. The thought of it made her heart pound.

"Nothing important really..." She said trying to get up the nerve to ask him about going back to his clan.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:00 am

".........." he could see her blushing, "I would not say its nothing if you are blushing and not able to look at me, Milady." he said, showing his observation skills were still Sharp.

"...I know You want me to go back to the clan...but it would mean I can never return here." he said, being serious.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:22 am

Curse Luthor and his expert observation skills she thought to herself. There was no hiding anything from him. She wished she could just say it, but she didn't know how Luthor would react. She really wanted to go with him. She felt as if she were holding him back by keeping him here.

"....Then...let me go with you..." She finally said. "I know you will want to stay for my safety. I am safest with you and this is not where you belong. Your clan needs you..." Her cheeks got a bit redder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:25 am

"...............Stella...." he used her named, which meant he was being serious, "If I take you with me.......you might be in even more danger....the clan doesn't take kindly to just RANDOM humans being in the clan.....you might get injured....or worse...forcefully turned." he said dreaded that last possibility.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:45 am

Stella knew he was serious when he called her by her first name. "No matter where I am I will be in danger, Luthor. At least if I am with you, I know I will have you to protect me. Please Luthor..." She pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:47 am

"......................You highly desire me to attend?" he asked, making sure this is what she was truely asking of him. He truely did not wish to go back, but he knew ifs mistress demanded it of him, he couldn't deny her wishes.

"Because I'll only go if you are very much wishing it." he got her hands, "I don't want you harmed milady...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:38 am

"Yes, I do. But I want you to go not because I wish it, but because you know it is the right thing to do." She said to him. "And I want to stay by your side wherever you go. I feel safest when I'm with you." She said with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:41 am

"...................I will go. But...I can't take you with me." he said, shaking his head, knowing she would object very quickly to this.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:58 am

Stella was happy that he finally agreed to go, but her heart broke when he said that he refused to take her along with him. The thought of him leaving her and possibly never coming back was too hard for her to bare. She moved closer to Luthor and buried herself in his chest wanting to feel his arms around her. As much as she wanted to go, he was probably right. It was best for her to stay behind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:13 am

When she hugged him he hugged her back, holding her close...but this time it was...a different energy coming off her. He could see she was all warm and emotional. '.....She's got feelings for me.....' he could tell, but he didn't want to ruin it for her and he held her as long as she wanted in this moment.

---

That evening....

Arne had joined Luthor on his night patrol outside the manor, making sure there was no funny business afoot. While Gottfried and Mose were inside the manor to watch out for any who might have been able to sneak by Luthor and Arne outside.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 1:55 am

Stella held him close for a few minutes as if trying to remember all the details of him. The way he smelled, the firmness of his chest, and the gentleness of his breath. "Just promise me one more thing. Don't leave without saying goodbye." She said as she released him.

---

Once she and Luthor parted ways for the evening and she was alone in her room, her emotions began to get the better of her. She laid down on her bed and softly began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: