Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 6:56 am

He touched her face, "I would never just leave without you knowing Milady....." he assured her.

The other vampiric guests could hear her crying and sobbing, they couldn't help not to feel guilty in taking away the man she had fallen for.

---

Arne looked to Luthor, "So you will attend with us then?" He questioned his old friend. "Yes...but I said I would not be taking her." he said, sighing a little.

"......Luthor...if you feel as if you need to stay-" "No...Its been made and I'll be going...I just will be sure to bid her Farewell before leaving..." he explained.

Meanwhile...

Unknowing to ALL of them, just outside of Stella's room on her Balcony window, a certain someone had returned, but this time, he had other plans to put into action....

THeBalcony doors opened quietly a light breeze blew onto the Sleeping form of Stella, in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:21 am

Stella laid in her bed crying quietly. Her heart was hurt and she felt as if part of it was stolen away from her. She knew that it was for the best, but she was so accustomed to having Luthor all to herself. She didn't want to let him go. She wasn't ready. Memories of them together in the manor started to flash in her mind. He had been there for her most of her life even if she doesn't really remember it.

"Luthor..." She said his name and quietly drifted off to sleep, her body exhausted. Some time passed and she was so deep in sleep that she didn't notice the doors to her balcony open. She pulled the covers over her shoulders when the chill filled her room but stayed asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:28 am

The figure walked over and sat on her bed side, "....Stella...." Luthor's whispered voice spoke to her sleeping form, touching her hair, "Awake my dear......" he said in a calm quiet manner.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:41 am

Stella could vaguely hear a familiar voice calling to her in her sleep. "Mmm..." She slowly began to awake when she felt a gentle hand stroking her hair. She opened her eyes and saw a white glove touching her hair. She raised her head to see Luthor sitting beside her. "Luthor...is something wrong? You aren't leaving already are you?" She asked still feeling sad.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 am

"No not yet...but I wanted to see you alone..." he said, hisses had a glint in them and his pupils almost cat like. He rubbed his thumb overhear lips, "I know you want me Stella...so I've come to sate that want." he had an elegant yet sneaky small grin.

Meanwhile Mose and Gottfried were just about to walk upstairs, but Mose had Gottfried stop, and he listened carefully, having Gottfried do the same. They young vampire nodded and they carefully got sneaking up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 am

Stella was relieved when he said he wasn't leaving. She looked into his face and saw that something seemed a bit off with him. His face wasn't gentle like it usually was. She was about to say something when his thumb glided over her lips. She froze, her heart racing. It was not like Luthor to be so forward. "Y-You know..." She stammered. Of course he knew. There was no hiding anything from his sharp wit.

"I'm sorry, Luthor...I can't help what my heart wants..." She said confirming his words. She was so blinded by her love and his gentle touch that she could not tell that this Luthor was an impostor.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 am

"Then so....what does the lady desire?" he asked and he leaning close, just a hairs width's from her lips touching his. "Tell me and I'll grant it...." his eyes then flashed yellow and he looked right into her eyes, letting off an energy that....was hard to resist.

"You want....to join me...in the dark.... his fangs extended and a grin spread on his lips as he slowly inched his was to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:22 am

"Luthor..." She leaned back a bit as she felt him get closer, but she was stuck between him and the headboard. He was so close, that she could feel his breath on her face and his lips were so very close.

"I..." She stammered before she looked into his eyes. She saw a flash then things seemed to get more intense. He seemed more irresistible than before and her hesitation began to fade.

"Oh Luthor...yes...I want to be with you...always..." She said in a shallow whisper.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 am

Once under his control he licked at her neck, "Then I'll drink from you...and You'll ALWAYS be with me..." he opened his mouth wide, unable to see him doing so, ALL his teeth became sharpened fangs.

BAM!! the door opened and Gottfried Tackled Luthor off While Mose picked up Stella out other bed, snapping her out of that trance, "You alright Fräulein Stella?" He asked Calmly,"WAAH!!" Gottfried got thrown off and Luthor stood and smirked, "Hehehe....sooooooo damn close....." he sung sash spoke ands voice change then changed into the invading HARLEQUIN from not too long ago.

Then Luthor and Arne just arrived hearing the shouting just a moment ago, Luthor saw Mose holding Stella and his eyes glowed blue, "YOU SCUM!!!" he raced at him, but Two smirked and he backflipped back out the balcony, jumping down and landing on his feet elegantly, with a furious Luthor giving chase.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:51 am

Stella gasped slightly when she felt his tongue on her skin. "Yes make me yours forever..." Before that could happen, the door suddenly opened and they were interrupted. Still in a trance, she did not react. Gottfried tackled the Luthor impostor off the bed and Mose came and lifted her off the bed. Stella's eyes were blank while she was under the trance.

"Mose? What happened?! Where is Luthor?" She looked around frantically remembering what a little bit of what happened. Her eyes found him, but he spoke with a voice that was not his. "No...not him..." The guise he wore of Luthor's face faded away and the horrifying harlequin showed his true face. The true Luthor and Arne arrived and things escalated quickly. Luthor chased after the intruder while Stella was left with his comrades. "Luthor wait!" She yelled trying to squirm her way out of Moses' grip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:11 am

Mose let her down but the three of them followed close behind.

Teo led Luthor out to the back garden area. He stopped and smirked, "Pity you didn't get witness the PERFECT piece of art I had planned.....blood ALLLL over the bed her body PALE as snow.....my FANG marks in her neck....." he smirked, licking his lips.

Luthor snarled and a blue glow formed around him and his body began to grow and change, he let out a roar and he became a giant blue furred bat beasts with LARGE wings. Teo blinked a little and sniggered, "Impressive Blue Demon." he was ready though.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm

When Mose put her down, she ran out onto the balcony and watched as the vampires took off to the back garden. She watched until they were out of sight. She could hear a huge roar fill the grounds and she saw a giant blue bat beast on the other side of the house. "Luthor..." She ran out of her room and headed toward the door to the back garden.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 6:45 pm

"Fräulein Stella! Don't go down there!" Arne called out to her as he chased her, "Got assist Luthor!" he called to Gottfried and Mose, which they nodded and jumped down at once.

Luthor sped on right toward the assassin and roared, But being the bendy and slippery pest her was Teo was ducking and dodging his every swipe and slash, "Too slow Mon Ami!" he laughed. THis Made Luthor pissed and he let out a high pitched screech which Brought Teo and EVERYONE down to the knees. "AHHH!" holding their ears to try and block the horrible sound.

Luthor ceased and Grabbed Teo by the throat, "DU WIRST STERBEN!" he spoke in rage. (YOU WILL DIE!)

Teo smirked and gagged, "You think so?!" then he began growing inches grip turning into an auburn and slimmer version of the beast Luthor was currently then he kicked Luthor in the face and flew up, "Its been fun Mon Ami....but tonight...I sadly must leave." she sniggered and flew off quickly.

Luthor snarled and was about to give chase.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Stella ignored their warnings and ran down the stairs and through the hallway that led to the kitchen. The staff had already retired for the night so the kitchen was empty. She made her way to the double French doors that led out to the garden. She rushed out onto the small covered patio and saw up close what was going on. The flapping from Luthor's might wings caused huge gusts of wind to blow her hair back.

"LUTHOR!" She yelled but there was too much commotion going on for him to even hear her. He was trying to subdue the harlequin but he was too slippery and this made Luthor even more enraged. He let out an ear shattering screech that seemed to shake the entire manor and brought Stella to her knees. She covered her ears screaming from the pain. It felt as if her ears were bleeding. After a while it finally stopped and she looked up and saw a horrifying site. There were now TWO giant bat beasts in front of her.

"What the?!" The auburn colored one began to fly away. The force from him taking off knocked Stella down on the ground. "Oof!" She called out to Luthor again hoping he would hear her this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 pm

Arn then turned to a black Bat beast and tackled Luthor the ground before he could take off, "Luthor!!!!Geh ihm nicht hinterher! Er will, dass du uns trennst!" he said to him, (Don't go chasing him! He wants you to split us up!)

"THINK OF STELLA!!!" he shouted at him and Luthor stopped, panting heavily. He suddenly saw Stella was standing with Gottfried and Mose. His all blue eyes widen in shock  thence flew over the top of the house, feeling ashamed he acted like a beast and she saw it all.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Stella stayed with Mose and Gottfried as Arne took off to try and calm him down and prevent him from doing anything rash. Stella looked right at Luthor when he looked down at her. She was clearly worried about him and scared. She watched him fly away as if in shame. "Luthor wait! Where is he going?" She asked as he flew over the house out of sight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Arne then came over in his beast form and carried her as he followed him.

Luthor landed by a lake that was not far from the manor which was used for fishing and just enjoy the sight. He was crouched by the shore his wings wrapping around himself, the shame was great for him right now. He lost his cool and his outward self at a professional man of his station and it killed him to be so.

Arne landed not too far away, "....Be careful....he'll be feeling extra tense in that form..."
he said, knowing she'll approach no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:01 am

Stella rode with Arne not too far from the manor and found Luthor near a lake crouched down with his wings hiding him in shame. Stella got down from Arne's back.

"Thank you, Arne. I know he won't hurt me." Still, Stella approached closely. In Luthor's mind he probably committed the ultimate betrayal. Losing his composure in front of her like that was something he swore he would never do. She was sure he knew they were there.

"Luthor..." She said his name softly. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:12 am

His large dark blue almost back bat wings were wrapped around him as he was crouched. He could tell she was there was was ashamed and didn't want her seeing this side of his vampire nature.

"......Milady I can't look at you...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:23 am

Stella came a bit closer. "Why can't you? I'm not afraid..." She was slowly getting closer to him until she was close enough to at least reach her hand out to touch him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 am

His skin was cover in a very short but velvety smooth fur and he was twice the size he was normally. He peeked through gap he made with his wing, "......This is not what ai wanted you to see.....why its so dangerous to be with me.... why I wanted you to be safe...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:06 am

Once Stella was sure Luthor could see her hand, she gently touched his wing. "Luthor, you saved me. No matter what form you are in...you are still the kind and gentle Luthor I have always known. It doesn't matter what you look like." She pet the velvety smooth thin fur on the outside of his wing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:46 am

He peeked through his wings, showing an all white eye on a morphed bat face and long fangs sticking out at his upper canines. "..................My position as a Butler has been jeopardised...and you are not safe here.....but you cannot endanger your mother either........" He sighed and stood, spreading his wings showing in the moonlight and up close what he was like in this form.

Standing a good 8'5 feet tall, muscle tone MUCH more prominent and his body covered in same blue-black velvet fur, his fingers and toes each tipped with a curved black talon. His Wings spread wide, looking at her. "...................he's gotten too close to you...twice...." he growled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Stella saw his clear white eye, they were very different from his usual blue eyes. She looked at him in awe when he stood to his full height and spread his wings. She could see him fully now. While his physical appearance was menacing and intimidating, she did not show fear. She stood there looking up at him. "Don't blame yourself...he may have gotten close but nothing happened. He didn't hurt me even though he tried to...that's why I wanted to stay with you...I am safer by your side." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:34 pm

He turned to face her, looking at her her for a good minute....knowing she was right. He then picked her up bridle style, "Then we leave for the clan together Milady." he said to her. He shrunk down to his usual size and self, but there was one little issue.......he was completely NAKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: