Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:00 pm

"AW FUCK! YESSYESSSS!" he groaned, "Mmmmm fucking hell!!" he was getting close andwatchingher expression as he rammed her deep and rough. "Such a slutty expression you've got!" he smiriked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:15 pm

Her body was starting to fall backward a bit more which forced him to grip her nipples even tighter. "AHHHHHHHAAA!! YES!! DADDY HARDER!!" The pain and the rough thrusts were making her build up another stronger orgasm. Her slick pussy was starting to get tighter again around him. "NNNN....D-DADDY I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!! HAAAA! AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:06 pm

"SO AM I!" he groaned, "OH FUCKKKK YES YES!!!" he got rapid firing thrusting into her. "AWW GONNA SQUIRT IT ALL IN THAT WHORE PUSSY!!!" he groaned getting VERY close now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:13 pm

"AHHHH! LET ME HAVE IT!! I WANT YOUR CUM DADDY! PLEASE!! I BEG YOU PLEASE!!" Her exhausted hips began to move on their own now, meeting his wild thrusts. "AHHH MY HIPS! THEY WONT STOP! AHHH HHAAA! DADDY! OH DADDY AHHHHHHHAAAA!" She lost it again, and a powerful orgasm took over her again. "DAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY HAAAAAAAHHH!" She yelled and moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:55 pm

HE slammed deep into her as she was orgasming and came deep inside her as well, "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he growled and got grinding intoner tome surreal his load got into her. He then flopped a bit panted, "Oh gawd.....fuck......."he laughed, "SO...fucking....INTENSE!!!!!!" he laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:13 am

They both screamed in unison and once their mutual orgasm was over, Sophie flopped down on top of Jori also panting and covered in sweat. Sophie chuckled a bit. "Yes...it was...." She rolled off of him and laid on the bed next to him. They were both a sticky mess. "I can't go home like this..." She said. "I need a shower..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:24 am

"Mmmmmmm go ahead.....but I might join ya." he smirked. "Once I catch my breath." he said sitting up slowly. ".....>WHooo....got ya REALLLY goin tonight huh?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:47 am

Sophie sat up slowly once she had the strength back in her arms. "Fine...and don't flatter yourself, Dreads." She said calling him by the original nickname she gave him. She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to start up the shower. It was the same as the one in her apartment so she knew how to operate it. She left the door open knowing he would fuss if she locked him out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:01 am

He took a moment to chill out while she went tot he shower. He started thinking ideas in his head when he saw His teacher again, '.............Might get the boys in on the action....since she's such a slut for cock as well..' he sniggered to himself, "But for now...." he gout and headed to his bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:10 am

Sophie was in the shower under the hot water rinsing her hair and her back. The heat felt so good to her sore muscles. "Mmmm..." She ran her fingers through her tangled long dark rose hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:40 am

He got in and kissed at her neck but he then got the water on his face, not really trying to drop her further, "Just to let ya know, If ya want to fuck casually that cool with me, just quit lying to yourself." he smirked and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Sophie felt his lips on her neck and pulled her drenched hair aside. "You'd like that wouldn't you..." She turned to look at him over her shoulder as he kissed her. She moaned softly, running her tongue over his lips. Part of her wanted to keep him all to herself, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She had indeed become obsessed with him, but she didn't want to let him know that right off the bat. She pulled back before their kiss became more heated.

"Alright Dreads...you've got yourself a deal. Just no showing up to my apartment unannounced. I don't want my sister to found out about this." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:31 pm

He pulled back and sniggered at her expression, "Yeah I get the point Hot Coco, Just hop up here and we can go crazy as we want." he smirked.

"You're sister's cute, but you're more my type in looks." he said, smacking her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:55 pm

"Good. Whenever she isn't around though we can use my place." She smirked back.

"My sister is not your type. She is too sweet. She could never handle a tyrant like you." She moaned from the sting to her skin. The water made the sound of the slap much louder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:04 pm

He smirked, and kissed her once more. "Which is why I have never spoke to her ONLY you." he smirked. "But let's wash up...or I might have to plow that pussy again." he smirked.

"I know you can handle me like a champ." he sniggered as he finished up in the shower and stepped out, getting a towel and drying his face and body, "Gotta get another towel." he went to get one.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:14 pm

"Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if she was scared of you. You have quite an intimidating presence." She chuckled, making fun of him a little bit. Sophie nodded and started to wash her hair while he washed his body. She couldn't help but take a few peeks while he washed up.

"And you are able to deeply satisfy me." She smirked at him. She turned the water off while he went to get her another towel and stepped out onto the mat feeling the cold air on her skin. She stood there dripping until he came back with the towel.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:22 pm

He handed her a new towel to dry off with, while he used the one he had already, squeezing his dreads to as much water out of them as possible. He smirked, "I do like scaring the mice." he sniggered.

"Good to hear from yah Hot Coco." he smirked, Looking at her drying herself off. "As soon as you're all good Ya best head on I've got get some shit done tonight." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:31 pm

"Hey watch it Dreads! Don't go scaring my sister or I will kick your ass." She said. Sophie was very protective when it came to her sister. "Besides, looks like that friend of yours, Frankie has really fallen for her. He turns to a dribbling mess whenever she is around."

"Trying to get rid of me so you can bring in your next conquest?" She snickered. "Whatever. I'll get dressed and get out of here." She wrapped her towel around her torso and went back into the living room to get her clothes that were scattered about.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:52 pm

"I don't need to do much I can walk by and she gets scared." he smirked. "Oh I know that and I'm not gonna hit on a chick my best friend is into." he said, "he'd be pissed.' he sniggered.

"No, gonna go out and deal with something before it gets too late." he said. He planned to pop by Miss Weaver's place, since it was Saturday night, no worries on tomorrow.

Eventually they got dressed and he saw her to the door, "Later Hot Coco." he smacked her ass as she left.

----

After Sophie left, he packeting a gym bag and headed down to his bike, sending a text to his teacher, 'Whatcha up too Miss Weaver? Twisted Evil '
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:01 am

"He is a lot less scary than you are. Selena seems to like him too." She said while she pulled her jeans over her hips and fastened the button. She got her shirt on too and went to the door to put her shoes on.

"Later. Sweet dreams Dreads." She smirked and yelped when he smacked her ass one last time. She walked back up the stairs and into her apartment.

----

Khloe was sitting at the bar in her fancy beach house enjoying a glass of wine when her phone vibrated. She picked it up and saw it was a text from her "favorite" student. 'Enjoying a glass of wine before bed. What about you?' She texted back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:17 am

He smirked, 'Seeing if you a free. I'm passing by you place in about 20 minutes....mind if I drop in? Been wanting to catch up after the pic you sent me. elephant '
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:19 am

Khloe smirked at his text and licked her lips excitedly. 'Sure. Come on by. I'll be eagerly awaiting your arrival. Wink <3 '
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:45 am

He smirked at her response, then gothic phone away and got riding a bit quicker. It was quiet on the streets now since its was a little later and got to her place in about 20 minutes. he got his bike parked out the front and got it locked so no-one could steal it. He smirked removing the Helmut and got walking up the small set of steps and to her door. He knocked other door and then waited.

He had a couple of special items with him to make surety had an exciting night, but he knew she would've something snuck away in private and naughty stash....he assumed of course.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Khloe went to her large bedroom and pulled out a medium sized satin back from her closet. She loved to keep a stash of fun toys when she had special guests drop by. Inside the bag was an array of huge dildos and vibrators, nipple clamps, scarves, cuffs, whips, and restraints. She had a VERY kinky side. She took out a vibrator from the bag and began licking it and putting it in her mouth to make it good and wet. Once it was ready, she moved her skimpy panties aside and pushed the large textured dildo inside her pussy. "MMMmmm!!" The thought of greeting him at the door with the dildo already moving inside her pussy made her so horny.

Soon there was a knock at the door. She quickly went back downstairs and answered the door. She was wearing nothing but her red g-string panties, and lace strapless bra with her matching long silk robe. "Welcome, Mr. Basker..." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:45 pm

He smirked hearing someone decend the stairs within the house and sniggered seeing her outfit, "Well well, someone's happy to see me." he smirked walking on into the house and thought he could hear a humming and chuckled, "You getting started without me Miss Weaver.....how naughty of you." he got his bad down near the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: