Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:02 am

"I was already wearing this when you texted me. I usually sleep in the nude." She smirked. She let him in and closed the door making sure it was locked and turned the light off.

"So you noticed. I thought you would be pleased that I would so something so naughty just for you." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:07 am

"Ohhh more than pleased." he smirked and came over feeling the girth of it as he touched between her legs, "Ohh boy, you're naughty." he got pumping it into her, "You've got it deepen that pussy." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:22 am

She was already a bit flushed and having the toy moving around inside her had made her so horny and wet. Just the feeling of his finger tips touching the end of the vibrator made her squirm. "Mmm..." She started to breathe heavier. "I knew you'd like it...AHHHHAAAA!!" He started moving the toy inside her, pushing it even deeper. "HAAAHHAAAAHHHH!" She could barely stay standing. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to keep herself up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:29 am

He pulled her to her couch and got her in doggy position, and pumped the toy into her vigorously, "I'll be sure to mess up this bod of yours tonight!" he smirked, smacking her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:39 am

"AHHHAAAAA! YES!! I want you to fuck me up tonight! I have more upstairs to show you...NNGHHAAA!!" She moaned out loud when he smacked her ass. "OHHHH AHH!! IM GONNA CUM ALREADY!! AHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:46 am

He smirked, "Oh I plan of fucking you all night!" he got pumping deeper and spat on her asshole rubbing at asshole to get her to cum quicker.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:57 am

"AHHHHHH!!! MMMMMM OH IM CUMMING AHHHHHHAAAAAA!" Teasing her ass that way made her completely lose it. The vibrator still moving inside her made her cum so hard. Her juices dripped out of her plugged hole and soon the toy slipped out of her wet pussy and fell on the couch between her legs still moving around. "Haa...haaa...ohh I want more! Please give me more!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:07 am

"Let's move up stairs and I might do just that." he smirked and pulled her up, kissing her deep and massaging one of her tits. But then pulling off the couch and heading upstairs.

Once in her room, Jori got undressing to nothing and other back into doggy position, pulling the toy out ofter and got it on the bed. He kept her at the edge oft her bed and stroked his cock as he pushed it right into her pussy, holding her at the hips, "AWW YES! SO FUCKIN JUCY!!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:21 am

He left her wanting more as she watched him start to walk up the stairs. She followed and showed him to her large bedroom. The bag of toys was sitting on her bed. He had her get into the doggy position on the end of the bed. She could hear him undressing and she was naked as well.

She could feel his cock going inside her with ease. "AHHHHAAAA ITS SO BIG!!" He had a firm grip on her hips to keep her from moving too much. "AHHHH ITS REACHING SO DEEP INSIDE ME!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:27 am

"MMM I SEE YOU PULLED OUT ALL THE GOODIES TONIGHT!" he smirked, Ramming into her pussy hard and deep, "YOU ARE SO BAD! STILL FUCKING YOUR STUDENT OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL!" he smacked her ass, making it jiggle more, "AWW YEAH! FUCKING STUFF ALL YOUR HOLE TONIGHT!" he smirked.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:12 pm

"NGGGGHAAHH YES! MMM I DID! I WANT YOU TO SEE JUST HOW SLUTTY AND KINKY I REALLY AM AHHHH!" Her hole was so wet and him smacking her ass so hard made her asshole twitch. "YESS!! AHHH I WANT YOU STUFF ALL MY HOLES! I WANT YOU SO BAD! I WANT YOUR OVERFLOWING OUT OF ME!!" She begged and begged. "OHHH PLEASE! PUT THE DILDO IN MY ASS!! MMM ITS TWITCHING SO BAD I CANT STAND IT!! PLEASE!! AHHHMM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:36 pm

He smirked and got dildo from the side of the bed and smirked, spitting on it a bit then turning it back on prodding her asshole a bit before he got pushing it into her ass as he kept thrusting into her pussy like crazy, "SUCH A NAUGHTY LITTLE SLUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 pm

"MMM! COME ON! PUT IT IN PLEASE!" She begged him as he teased the opening with the vibrating head. She moved her ass around for him showing just how much she wanted both holes plugged while he fucked her.

"AHHHHHAAA HAA! YESS! AHHHH! I FEEL THE DILDO RUBBING WHEN YOU THRUST!! ITS AMAZING!!" Her eyes began to roll back in her head as she became drunk on the pleasure and the feeling of BOTH her holes being ravaged at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm

He smirked, "AW FUCK YES! OH FUCK!!!" he groaned, thrusting deep into her pussy hitting a good spot. He kept the toy pumping into her ass as the same time with thrusting into her pussy, "OH YEAH! KINKY LITTLE MINX!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 am

"AHHHHH! YOURE HITTING SO DEEP!! ITS MAKING THE TOY GO IN DEEPER! AHHHAAAA OH IM GONNA CUM!! AHH! AHH!! AHHHHH!!!" She began to move her hips as much as she could. "OHHHHH SMACK MY ASS!! SMACK IT HARD UNTIL I CUM!!" She continued to beg him more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 am

He smirked and got smacking one asscheek over and over again, Making a red handprint begin to form on her ass, "Aww yeah! FUCKING GONNA CUM AGAIN SOON!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:19 am

"AHHHH! YES! YES!! PUNISH ME FOR BEING SUCH A NAUGHTY TEACHER!! SPANK ME! TELL ME HOW BAD I AM!!" The sting felt so good to her. Her screams and moans became louder until she finally lost it. "AHHHH OHH IM CUMMING NNNNAAHHHHHH!" Her pussy and ass both clamped down and hugged the toy and Jori's cock tight. "AHHHHHHAA! CUM INSIDE ME JORI!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:23 am

"OH HOLY FUCK YES!!" he groaned, "AWW FUCKING RAM YOU! YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" he got crouching behind her and got hold of some of her hair and got ramming her harder, almost tapping again he toy as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:38 am

"AHHHH! AHH! AHHHAAAA! YES!! SO ROUGH!!" Her head snapped back a bit when he got a hold of her hair and it forced her to arch her back more. He was holding the toy in place with his body while he continued to ram her. "OHH AMAZING!!! AHHHHH! FUCK ME UP EVEN MORE!!! AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:33 am

"AWWW FUUCKK! FUCK CUUUMMMMINNGGG!!" he slammed deep into her and came deep inside her. "AWWW FUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" he groaned shuddering filling her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:06 am

"YES!!! OH I FEEL YOUR HOT JIZZ INSIDE ME!! ITS MIXING UP INSIDE ME!!" She yelled out. "THERE IS SO MUCH! ITS LEAKING OUT!! MMM AHHHHAAAAHHAA!!" Her body began to shake more from her prolonged orgasm. "OH FUUUCK! SO GOOD!! IM SO FULL ALREADY!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 am

He smirked pulling the to out of her ass and he got pushing his cock inside her ass in the same position, "OH we're not done!" he he got slamming into her ass, holding her hips to keep her in place.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm

After removing the toy from her ass, her hole was huge and gaping. He was able to slide in easily and it slowly formed to fit his cock. "AHHHHAAA!! OH YES!! FUCK ME IN MY ASS! RAM ME IN MY FAVORITE HOLE!! YES!! YES! YES!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:58 pm

"MMM you're such a backdoor whore!" he smirked, smacking her ass as he kept in his mounted position as he slammed into her ass, his balls slapping against her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:51 pm

"YES I AM! OH HOW I LOVE BEING RAMMED IN MY ASS BY YOUR HARD COCK!! IM A SLAVE TO IT! AHHHH!! MMMM!!" She began moving her hips as much as possible to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: