Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Black Market Station - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:08 am

"Mmm this might actually be fun after all." She chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that. I am very intuitive and I know how to bend even the most stubborn person to my will. And will I get any sort of reward for doing such good work?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:14 am

"If you get the job extra well, I'll be sure to spoil you." he smirked, "And give you some more freedoms." he added, "But I might give you a cut of the credits too."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:16 am

"Now that's what I'm talking about. I work harder if there is something in it for me in the end." She chuckled. "You are quite lucky to have a woman like me around." She boasted and flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:42 am

"Oohhh Really? Well then, best get washed up and You'll meeting the rest of the crew soon enough." he smirked, "They'll be surprised to see you either way."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:48 am

"I'm certain I will charm them all. Just as I have you." She loved to brag about her beauty and her charm. "We best bathe separately this time or else we won't get anything done." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:10 am

"You're hot Princess...but you've not BLINDED me."he smirked. "Aww ruin all the fun?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:19 pm

"Maybe not, but my blinding charm is starting to make you squint, Viris." She said with a smirk. "Can you keep your hands to yourself then?" She asked. "I won't be responsible if we are late."

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:27 pm

"We'll see about that." he smirked. "No promises." he chuckled as he let her go on and wash up and he left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Ruby was surprised that he gave in so easily. She shut the door and got back in the shower to wash up again. She used the same bathing oil that she used in her hair earlier. She looked over her shoulder as she washed waiting for Viris to come in at any moment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm

He was satisfied from their antics so he was going to let her be to get her self freshened up. He got drying himself off as he got dressed up in a clean copy of his suit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Ruby came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and her hair wrapped up in a towel as well. "I hope you have something else for me to wear since that dress I wore at the auction is dirty and slightly ripped." She said in a bratty tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:12 pm

"I'll have something else somewhere. Hold on." he said, looking through his collection of left behind items. "I think I might have something." he pulled out a red dress with a high collar and stopped mid thigh.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Ruby began to get impatient standing there in nothing but a towel and getting cold. "Are you sure you have something for me to wear? You should have thought about the basic necessities before you bought me." She complained.

When he came back with a red high collar dress she was actually surprised how nice it looked. It was her favorite color and style. "Hmm, not bad. I actually like this." She took it from him and dropped the towel to the floor. She held the dress up to her body and it seemed like it would fit well. She went into the bathroom to put it on. She looked at herself in the mirror and was quite pleased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:38 pm

"I've had.....'others' here before for just a fun time. ANd they left clothes behind...or I just scooped it up when I was cleaning up or some shit like that." he sniggered,"Might have matching shoes too." he joked a bit, showing a pair of red boots with a wedge heel, but they still had style.

He grinned seeing her towel drop and watched her admiring herself in the mirror as she got the outfit on, "Lookin' good to me." he smirked, sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Once Ruby had the dress on, she took the wedge boots from Viris and put them on. Once her outfit was complete, she walked back to the mirror and admired her beauty. "Hmm, alien fashion seems to really work for me." She said and started posing in front of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:24 pm

"Looking good in Red Sweetheart." he smirked and gave her as a smack, "Kept all tight and together." teased. "But enough fuckin' about, I'll need to give ya tour of the ship and eventually get ya to meet the crew..... I'll say they'll be surprised to see a woman on board." he said grabbing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:00 pm

"You're correct. Red is my favorite color and I look damn good in it." She flipped her hair and pretended not to react to Viris' handsy touch.

"Well then, I guess that means the fun is over. Lead the way then." She said in a slightly annoyed and bossy tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:07 pm

"Hey the fun is always inhere.. but OUR fun sonly for the bedroom." he smirked, "Besides, you can't have fun and games all he time or ya get nothing done." he said.

Just as he said that one of the men came aboard, "Boss you he-" he paused seeing his captain and the strange human in red, "Um.....boss who's she?"

"Meet Ruby, she's gonna be our new treasurer for the crew." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Ruby shrugged her shoulders. "I've never had to work for anything. All I know is fun and games." She chuckled. "But I get what you mean. This is a different world than the one I'm use to." She sighed, not thrilled about having to actually work.

She turned her attention to the new face in the room. He fell silent when he saw her. She smirked in her usual sexy way and gave him a flirty wave. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 pm

"Well think this as some leaning experience." he smirked, "its not hard, you're just keeping an eye on the books and making sure the cash we make it going into the right sections......you'll stile helping me with negotiations." he smirked, "Besides, the rules here are if you don't work ,you don't eat."

"Um hi." he felt nervous about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8