Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Black Market Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 am

Ruby smirked internally hearing him praise her for her experience and her skills. "Better than some inexperienced virgin." She wrapped her tongue around his tip to tease him before she took him back onto her mouth fully. She moaned at his taste, taking him into her throat slowly.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 3:20 am

He smirked, "Of course!" he groaned, "Awww fucking hell!!!!" he got harder feeling her take more of his cock down her throat, "Aww fuck you are so bad." he sniggered and got a hand behind her head, "Aww fucking take it!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Once he was nestled deep into her throat, she bobbed her head back and forth. Being so experienced made her gag reflex pretty much nonexistent. She was all over his cock as if it were a meal she was hungry for and ready to devour. She moaned louder and louder, drool escaping from the sides of her mouth. She released the grip of her tits around his cock and used her hands and stroke him and to get a better taste of him. He was so deep inside that her nose was touching against his hard pelvis, her forehead brushing against his stomach.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:39 pm

"AW FUCKING HELLL!!! I'M GONNA CUM IF YOU KEEP THAT UP!!" he growled a bit watching her take ALL of in, he was in awe AND getting all hot and horny by just watching her work it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Ruby did not let up. She moved her head, going up and down on his cock wanting him to explode in her throat. She wanted to prove she was indeed experienced and could bring any man or alien to his knees. Her hand moved up and down in unison with her mouth and she wrapped her lips tight around his dick feeling that he could cum at any moment. She wanted to make sure she got ALL of her reward without any leaking out around her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:44 am

He groaned, "AHHh ffuucckkkk GGGaahhhhh!!!!!" he growled and he came and he came A LOT. It squirted down her throat in a hot, sticky, slide and he shuddered as he did so, bucking into her mouth as he did, "OAWWWW fuck take it all babY!"

Once he gave it all to her he pulled from her mouth and allowed her to catch her breath, "Aww you are a bad girl." he smirked as he stroked himself as he got ready to go between those long fair legs of hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 9:54 pm

His cock was so deep in throat that she didn't even have to make the effort to swallow. It all just shot down her throat quicker than she could even swallow. The heat started to fill her throat and down into her stomach. "MMMMMMMmmMMMMMM!!!MMMMM!!" He bucked into her mouth making him go in even deeper. Her eyes bulged slightly the farther he went in. Once he finally removed his entire length from her mouth, she immediately covered her mouth coughing and gasping for air. She wiped the corner of her mouth and looked up at him with a smirk, "Quite impressive."

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs open wide for him. "Now it is time for the main event..." She reached down between her legs and opened her juicy lips so he could see the juices flowing from inside her. "Bury that huge cock inside me. I plan to squeeze you dry of every. Last. Drop." She licked her hungry, lips drawing him in with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:20 am

He smirked, "Let's see how you handle THIS cock." he sniggered and he leaned over her and pushed into her with ease, "Mmmm fuuuckkk!" his cock spread her pussy and was real tight around him, "Aw fuckin hell yeah!" he then got thrusting into her as he thrusted hard and deep into her, hitting that sweet spot already. He was MUCH longer than a normal human cock and he was already touching the sides in the right way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm

"AHHHHHAAAA! AHH...AHHHH!" She instantly arched her back feeling his alien cock penetrate her and spread her WIDE. "OHHH FUCCKK HAA!" She slammed her hands down on the bed and gripped the blanket tight and twisted it in her hands. She wondered when his cock was going to reach the deepest part of her. It just seemed to keep going and going. "Y-Your cock...it's still...AHH!!" It finally reached deep into her, flirting with the opening to her uterus. No man had ever been able to penetrate her so deeply. "MMMMM!! AAHHHH!! YOURE HITTING ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK!!! FUUUUUUAHHHH!!" Her body was twisting beneath him with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:38 pm

He smirked at her facial expressions and her body language, "Aww fuck! You are so fucking tight TOO!" he got he legs in the air, holding them there as he was still thrusting deep into her, "Mmm You'll be getting it deep and hard in you every time...and just WAIT until you cum!" he sniggered, he leaned over and kissed her, his tongue playing with hers as he picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:03 pm

She watched as he opened her legs out and she could almost see him fucking her. He could probably push more of himself deeper into her if he wanted. "AHHHH! AHHH ITS SO BIG! ITS STRETCHING ME SO WIDE!" He leaned over her and she felt his tongue again in her mouth as they kissed. He started to move quicker and she felt him going even deeper. "MMMM! MMMMM!!" She moaned within their kiss. She wasn't sure if she could take ALL of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 pm

He groaned, and pulled his lips from hers, "Mmmm fuck you're squeezing me fucking tight!" he groaned, "Gonna make me fucking jizz before I get you going OVERLY crazy!" he smirked, seeing her expression getting twisted with pleasure, "MMMM You love it don't ya!?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:54 pm

"Y-Yes! I've never had a cock this big before! MMMM!" She was still trying to adjust to his huge size and it was a TIGHT fit. "AHHHHH! Not so fast!! AHHH I'll cum too!" She moaned, partially begging him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:08 am

"Aww fuck! I'll still be making you crazy even if we both cum!!" he smirked, and his tongue slipped out and it got wrapped around one of her tits as he got thrusting rapidly into her, "AWW FUCK! GONNA CUM!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:24 am

"Bu-AHHHHHAAAA!!" He just went ahead doing what HE wanted and started to move inside her faster and tease her tits with his tongue. "AHHHHH NOOO! PLEASE I AM GOING TO CUUUUUUUM!! AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She screamed out loud unable to control her out cries of passion. She felt her hips moving still even as she came as if her body craved for more. "S-So...good...MMMMM keep fucking me!! DONT STOP!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:30 am

He smirked, feeling her pussy getting all juicy, he then thrusted deep into her and came inside her right after she did, "Mmmm fuuck!!!" he smirked, feeling their juices collide. But eh got her on her side and continued on thrusting into her, "AWW FUCK YES! I don't plan to stoP!" he siggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 am

Ruby felt him come in deeper as her juices soaked him. "N-Not so deeEEEAHHHHH!!!" She felt his hot stickiness shoot inside her and fill her. She could feel their juices leaking from her plugged hole as he moved her onto her side. He did not let up and started thrusting again. "AHHHHH! FUUUUCCKK! OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!! MMMMM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 am

He smirked, "As I said I'm not letting up until you're spent!" he groaned, "Almost 2/3 of his cock was being thrusted into her deep and hard, hitting that spot over and over again. "AWW FUCK!! Getting our spunk all over the place! So fucking dirty!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 am

Ruby was happy to hear that. This was the BEST cock she had ever had and she did not want it to stop just yet. "Fuck! FUCK!! AHHHHH MMMMM OHHH!! SO DEEEEEEEPP!" By this point he was starting to push himself into her uterus. "AHHHHH! NOOO! THE TIP IS REACHING MY UTERUS!! AHHHHAAA!!" She moaned louder, writhing in the feeling of being so full of cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 am

"AHHH! FUUCKK! MMM FUCK! YOU REALLY ARE GOING CRAZY!" he smirked, his tongue slipped out of his mouth and snaked up to her mouth and got licking over her lips, begging to entered her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Ruby could feel his tongue going up her body until he was at her lips. With a loud moan, she opened her mouth to him and used her tongue to play with his own. His cock was STILL not buried fully inside her, but she was so full already. "MMMMM!! MmmMMM!" She was so close to cumming again. Her juicy insides began to clamp down on him again. The force was so tight, she felt like she was going to break. "MMMMMMMMMAHHHMMMMM!!" Suddenly more juices began to flow and soak his cock again as she came yet again but with more intensity this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:55 pm

His tongue explored her mouth, giving french kissing a WHOLE new level. "MmM!!" he smirked, "Aww fuuuckk, You came agaiN! You are going crazy!" smirking as his tongue slipped from he mouth and he thrusted once more into her and pulled out of her pussy, letting his cum and her juices fully spilt out of her, "Aww yeah, look at your pussy.." he sniggered, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Ruby could feel his tongue exploring her mouth all over. It was amazing. When he broke their kiss, she took a deep breath almost gasping for air and coughing a little bit. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she was breathing heavily. That last orgasm really took it out of her. "AHHHHH! Not so sudden!! MMM!" She moaned when he pulled out of her and could feel ALL the juices spewing from her pussy. "D-Don't stare like that!" She said getting a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:23 pm

He chuckled, "Oh please, you're lookin' hot right now." he sniggered, "And how can I NOT stare at you right now?" he stood up and stretched his back and his long arms above his head, showing off his lean but athletic body in all its glory with a glistening laying of sweat on his body as well as juices.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:36 pm

After he said how hot she looked she quickly closed her legs to cut off his view of the show. "Ahhh...fuck..." Moving was a bit more of a challenge than she expected. He really did a number on her. She just laid back on the bed trying not to show how sore she was. She didn't want him to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next