Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dragon Country - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:53 pm

"But I think its the fact the farmer was begin aggressive back to the dragon, it hadn't killed anyone else except the cattle and live stock." she said. They arrived to the village.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Dorian-*looked around* Quiet...nestled in a valley...running water near...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:12 pm

"Yes, it was promising and peaceful." she said, "But then a dragon arrived and made it harder."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Dorian-hmm...how frequent are it's attacks, how many times does it need to feed?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 2:25 am

"Every three-four weeks....at least once a month....." she said, "This is my home, my father is waiting to meet you." she opened the door, "Papa, the Mercenary is here." she said.

"Excellent." said a tired voice. Sitting up in the bed, with a long grey beard, was the old man of the village. "Greetings young man *cough*....I'm Hector, elder of this village. You've met my girl Heather...and I'm sure *cough cough* you've been informed about the dragon problem?" he was very much sick.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Dorian-yes, I saw your message on the guild wall, I'm probably the closest thing to a Dragon expert you'll get, though I mainly deal with drakes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:07 pm

"Well, this one *cough cough* is 3 times the size than a drake." said Hector. "We don't know if its male or female, all we know it had come 6 months ago and is *cough cough* causing so much turmoil for us." he said wheezing a little. "Father please rest." said Heather. "I'll answer any other questions." she brought him some water.

"As mu father said, its a BIG dragon."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Dorian-you said it comes at least once a month, when was it's last attack?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:29 pm

"....3 and a half weeks ago.....we're bracing ourselves for the next attack.....it can be any day now....and funny enough....it only comes at day time...not night."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Dorian-Day time...interesting...my partner will be arriving tomorrow, I'll need her to help me track the dragon after it's next attack...leave a cow or goat out for it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:58 pm

"I'll see if a farmer can spare one." said Heather.

But then, "GGGGGGGGRRRRROOOOAAAHHHHH!!!" suddenly a loud roar was sounded outside. "...Oh no....." said Heather.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Dorian-Shit *He quickly rushed out of the house* Damn it *He looked up trying to find where it is*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 pm

The in a gust of wind, the beast threw RIGHT over the top of where he stood, the moment almost slowed down shooing just how BIG this dragon was....Hector wasn't kidding, this dragon was much bigger than a drake.

"GGRRAHHHHH!!" the dragon roared again and was heading to the fields, the villagers got scream in horror.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Dorian-damn it... *he ran towards where the dragon was* got to figure out where it goes...have to find it's nest *he then got to a hill overlooking everything where he could get a good look at where it flies too.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 pm

The dragon landed in the field where the cattle and sheep were held. And shook its body, and folded its wings in a calm manner. This Dragon was showing it was comfortable and not worried about where it landed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Dorian-made sure to observe it, he pulled out a telescope and laid down in the grass getting a good look at it* The thing doesn't have any scars, so no major battles it looks like, can't tell if it's male or female from this distance, judging by the markings and a few others it's a fire dragon not electric or frost, that'll make it easier to block with my shield, *He moved to it's neck* Tough scales but not impossible to penetrate if I aim for the area between and underneath*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:41 pm

The dragon paused and sniffed the air, there was an unknown new scent and it turned to where he was and got coming his way, not charging or looking aggressive, just coming to investigate. No teeth were bared Or flared wings. It had a pair a large shiny amber yellow eyes and a crest of horns on its head.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Dorian-laid his sword on the ground next to him but had his shield ready* if I'm not aggressive it won't attack, so they say but I better be prepared either way *he also had the item that was given to him on standby*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:05 pm

It was RIGHT THERE now and he was seeing a VERY close view of the beast. It grunted at him and leaned in sniffing his shield and saw it go smelling it intensely, the shield and his armour was made of Drake scale and skin. It looked at him and a low grumble at him was made, which in the dragon language would mean a warning. It KNEW what he was and WHAT he had killed before.

It then pushed him right onto his back with a mere nudge of the nose and made a sort of laughing growl and got walking away from him, not taking him seriously at all.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Dorian-had noticed two scars, hard to see from afar but up close was hard to miss, a scar on it's stomach and in it's throat* (now I have my targets after I make it vulnerable, it didn't consider me as a threat, that'll be my advantage)
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:24 pm

The large brown dragon with the ivory almost white scales set off and the wings had white membranes, this dragon was young and there was another sign, a slender tail and the back spines are small, it was signs of a female Doe dragon.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Dorian-Female...young...that's good, an older Female during Mating season is a lot more aggressive* damn it...I wanted to wait for her but I need to track this thing now or we won't find the nest for another month *He grabbed his things* I'll find it, and then prepare
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:04 pm

The dragons got chasing the cattle and made a choice and caught one poor cow and flew off with it, heading back over where it flew in from, heading to the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Dorian-...alright...time to track this thing *he grabbed his sword* going to have to mask my scent though
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Heather came out, "Here!" she threw him some peasant clothes, "Wear these on the way up...if you smell like us you shouldn't be a worry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Country
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next