Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:18 am

Lilah covered her mouth still in shock. His question began to sink in. She looked at him too stunned to speak for a moment. She nodded and finally said, "Yes, of course I will." She pulled him up off the ground by his hand that held hers and kissed him deeply. "I love you so much, Kaiden..."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:48 am

He beamed a smile and hugged her tightly, kissing her back just as deeply. "I love you so much........" he said just holding her to him, "You are are my life..and I plan to make you happy." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 pm

"And you are mine..." She hugged him tightly and just couldn't stop smiling. "Everything is happening so fast. My life turned upside down since that night I met you and I wouldn't change a thing." Lilah was so happy that she was part of a family again. For the longest time, it was just her and Scout. She was so thankful to have Kaiden in her life. "You are my family now. I have been alone for so long..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:46 pm

He smiled. "But forgive me, we'll have to announce our marriage a while after the sad events.....I don't want Our beginning mixed with sadness....if that is alright with you?" he asked Lilah.

Scout just ruffled his feathers, preening himself.

He sighed, remembering they had to attend the execution.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 6:18 pm

"Of course, I understand. We can wait as long as we need to. The well being of the clan comes first right now. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked trying to make things as easy as possible for Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:28 pm

"Keep by my side, and the council will respect you next you and I come to the Sanguin palace again.....you will step in there as a Lady-Lord and My wife, and they'll respect you." he said.

"You are all that's keeping me sane at this point of time." he huge dyer again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:09 pm

She hugged him back and stroked his hair, "Just relax, ok?" She leaned up to kiss him again to calm him down.

"We just got engaged. Don't you think that calls for a celebration?" She snickered and kissed him again more deeply this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 4:20 am

".....Oh?" he chuckled, "What KIND of celebration?" he smirked, kissing her back just as deep. "Not just yet....I need to get you to feed first....You can't feed off me all the time." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:09 am

Lilah pouted slightly and stuck her tongue out at Kaiden, "Aww, but you are my favorite. You taste the best." She giggled. He was probably right. She was starting to feel a little woozy from not having fed in a while.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:11 am

"Annnnnd there's why." he smirked, "Come with me." he took her to an area, were the humans who lived in the clan lived, "We have a donor or two sitting about." he said. A man came over, "Are needing a feed sir?" he asked.

"No, this one does." he said, motioning to Lilah. "Ah, I'll bring a few choices."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:31 am

Lilah went along with Kaiden to where the donor families resided so she could feed. It was still a little weird to her to just feed from someone who was willing to give her their blood, but she knew she would grow accustom to it. If she had it her way, she would only perform such an intimate act with just Kaiden. She waited with Kaiden while the man brought back a few choices for her to feed from. She preferred women since she wasn't comfortable doing such an act with another man.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:35 am

But in fact three young men were brought to her to choose from, Kaiden could see her worry. "Donors are strictly business when it comes to feeding, they will not hit on you and they do no wish to be anything more to you during before or after." Kaiden explained, "They know why you are here and its nothing intimate for them."

"Also, male blood is best with females and female blood with males." he added.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 am

Lilah was surprised that he could read her so easily. Had they really gotten THAT close in such a short time? "Of course. Well, I will return shortly then." She chose a healthy looking male with long dark hair and dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:50 am

He nodded to her, seeing she chose him. "Follow me Miss." he said showing her to a simple private room so it can be done without prying eyes.

"Just follow his instruction and you'll be fine. A good minute of feeding is all you need. alright?" Kaidan said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:06 am

Lilah looked at Kaiden one last time and smiled before she left to go with the man she chose. He seemed kind enough. She was VERY uneasy about being with another man in ANY way. She had flash backs to her run in with Horlack. She just tried her best to push those memories out of her mind. She entered the room with the man and started to get a little shy.

"I'm sorry...I'm pretty new to all this." She blushed slightly. The man seemed like he was a bit older than her and she could see the many marks on his body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:11 am

Kaidan was nervous for her, but had to remain calm while waiting for her, 'She'll be alright....' he thought.

"Don't worry, there are many ways to get a feed." he said to her and he got a small sharp knife and a glass. "Since its your first time, I'll give you a glass to drink from." he said, sitting down and he looked over his wrist and made a light cut and got collecting the blood in the glass. Once he got an almost full glass, he stopped the bleeding with a special powder and handed her the glass. "There, drink it quick, its best while warm."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:24 am

Lilah was relieved when she didn't have to fed straight from him. Her fears slowly began to fade away. She smiled and accepted the glass from him. "You're too kind. Thank you." She drank the blood rather quickly feeling more thirsty than she realized. Once the glass was empty, she sat it down already feeling much better. "May I ask your name? I would love to come and see you again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:33 am

"My name is Charles Miss, And I'll be glad to be your donor of choice." he nodded to her, "And I'll say that's your first real feed isn't it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:54 am

Lilah blushed a little bit at his question, "Well, technically no. I have fed from my mate. But this is my first human feeding." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:59 am

"Ahh I see...Master Kaidan has found a worthy lady." he said standing slowly and he walked over to a drawer and got some water and got out a pill, then shallowed it.

"You will need to feed once every 7-10 days." he said, "Just come and seek me when you need to feed." he said, "I and my family are at your service." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 am

Lilah chuckled at his words. "Well I don't know that I am worthy of him but he loves me none the less." She blushed a bit and listened to his instructions. "Yes, I am sure Kaiden will make sure I don't forget to feed when I need to." She went over to him and extended her hand to him. "Thank you, Charles for your kindness. I will definitely call on you again. My name is Delilah, it has been a pleasure meeting you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 pm

"And you as well....Milady." he said, figuring that she would be something special in a very soon time. ""Remember to not push your limit." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:30 pm

She nodded, "Yes of course and please call me Delilah. Farewell." She waved to him and left the room to join Kaiden. She stepped through the door and found Kaiden waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 pm

He could tell she fed, the smell of fresh blood permeating off her, "How did it go?" he asked, he was worried about her, but he could see she was relaxed, "Went well I see." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Lilah walked over to Kaiden and smiled feeling much better. "Mhm, Charles was very nice to me and considerate since it was my first time. I look forward to seeing him again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next