Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Lilah nodded as she watched the three of them run off together into the darkness of the trees. Kaidan was a skilled hunter, so he wouldn't be gone too long. She went back inside and gathered the needed supplies to start a fire in the fire pit while she waited for them to return.

Once the fire was prepared and building slowly, she got the dirty bedding and began to soak them while she finished cleaning out the closet. Luckily, there wasn't a lot that was inedible.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:23 pm

About an hour later, Kaidan and his boys arrived back and they had a baby boar and a couple of rabbits one wolf each carrying one. Kaidan got the rabbits, "Hold on boys, I'll give you a share in a moment." he smiled as they were eager to get a bite.

"Lilah!"he called out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:33 pm

A few seconds after he called for her, Lilah came out to greet them. "Is that my dear husband calling me?" She chuckled and saw what they had brought back. "Wow! That's quite a lot you boys got!" She could see the two wolves were eager to dig into their share. "Better give them their's before they start whining again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 2:11 am

"Hold on, I'll gut the boar and I plan to give them a leg each and one of the rabbits which I'll split in half so they get equal share...and the rest is for us." he said smiling.

He got to skinning the small boar and got the part split off and got the bits for Cloak and Dagger as he hand one leg each and had split the larger rabbit into two pieces still in a way whole so they both get a fair share, leaving the smaller rabbit for him to skin and he left it to hang in the drying room to age a few days and got working on the boar.

Once more skinned, got separated, including the innards.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 am

"Please save a little bit for Scout too. I think he'll appreciate the fresh meat." Lilah asked before she went back inside and let Kaidan do his thing. She didnt really like watching considering her affection for animals.

Scout came down from the trees and landed on Kaidan's shoulder and watched him waiting for his share as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:01 am

He smiled, "Always." he got a bit cut off of the meat and handed it to the tiny bird of prey, "Eager huh little one?" he smiled as Scout got ripping into the meat he was given.

Kaidan got the pig fully skinned and handed the two back legs to Cloak and dagger to allow them a piece of the spoils, which they happily took, growling at each other to keep the other away of their pieces.

"Easy you two." said Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Scout held onto the piece of meat in his claws and tore into it with his sharp beak. When he was done, he flew back inside to be with Lilah. He flew down onto her shoulder looking at what she was doing. She was removing the wet blankets and started to wring them out so she could hang them up to dry.

She could hear light growling coming from outside. Sounded like Cloak and Shadow were fighting over their spoils. She chuckled and brought the damp blankets out to hang out to dry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 8:58 am

Kaidan came in with the wanted pits for themselves and hung certain meats in the cooler roomed larder to let them dry a little over night, "I'll cook these rabbits." called out Kaidan as he closed the larder and got the fresh pelts on a rack, to tan them later.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 pm

"Okay! I'm just hanging up the blankets to dry!" She hollered back. She watched Shadow and Cloak finishing their part of the spoils. They seemed full and satisfied.

She went back inside to join Kaidan. She pet Scout's head as she entered. "Can we stay here for a night or two? I am sure you are in no hurry to get back to your clan leader duties." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 6:19 am

He was portioning the now skinned rabbits, into good sized pieces, "No. Not so rushed." he smirked, "I'll be leading our wolves back with us, can't leave them here again like before. Let them see the woods around the clan hidden doors." he said, as he got some onions peeled and sliced, getting them into a pot to get browned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Scout flew from Lilah's shoulder and settled into a high place to rest.

She could smell onions being prepared. "Mm are you making stew?" She asked joining him in the kitchen area.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 am

"Its the best way to cook rabbit without drying it out with what we've got right now." he said, get a cast-iron skillet going on the hot stove and dropped some lard into it to brown the meat first. "You find anything good in the larder, I remember some pickled items were in there last time." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37