Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:31 pm

"Not really, just a small thank you for keeping me warm." She said and laid her head on his shoulder. Not long after the carriage came to a stop. Delilah started to get excited. "We're here?" She asked looking out the small carriage window.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 6:00 pm

He smiled, kissing her cheek. "Yeah." he said, It was a LARGE estate with a HUGE Manor with snow blanketing everything and the gardens.
The coach took them to the back before stopping, where a barriers was surrounding the back gardens.

The door was opened and Kaidan exited first, and helped lilac out of the Carriage.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Lilah took his hand and stepped down carefully, her feet crunching in the snow beneath her. She was in awe at the sight before her. The manor was covered in ice and snow. Like a magical ice castle from a fairy tale. "It's so beautifuk. I wish my grandfather could have see this. He always wanted to see snow. Ever since he was a young boy..." Lilah paused, her sweet grandfathers face coming to mind made her heart ache.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Kaidan got her hand, "He would be proud of you love." he kissed her hand. "Come along, let's get through the dome and we'll be warmer." he said, leading her to the gates and they entered through the dome and it felt MUCH warmer.....but the snow around them was not melt inside and the ice sculptures around were still pristine.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Lilah looked at him and smiled. "I think he would be too."

Once they stepped through the barrier, she was surprised at how warm it actually was. She removed her hood and looked around. None of the snow or ice was melting and it still crunched as they walked. "Amazing." Once they were inside the castle, a servant took their cloaks and led them down a long hallway to be announced to the partygoers.

Lilah was excited to see the rest of the manor. "Your fathers manor is beautiful, but this castle is truly magnificent." She said as she linked her arm with his.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 am

"High-Lord Orlan has been around a long time and has training in magic, hence the dome. It warms the air, but the snow remains and doesn't melt away to lose the beauty." he said.

"Indeed." he smiled.

"You've come Young Lord Bale.." said a older voice spoke, it was their host, High-Lord Alris Orlan, "Welcome you two." he gave them a bow, "This is your first attendance to a Winter Ball isn't it Miss Dawson?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Lilah was still astonished. She found it so fascinating that even though it was so warm, the snow was still crunching beneath her. It even still felt cold.

The high lord approached them and gave them both a warn greeting. "It is a pleasure to be here, my Lord." She curtsied to him to show her gratitude and respect. "It is indeed my first Winter Ball. My first time seeing snoe as well. My homeland was always sunny and warm."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:26 am

"Well I'm glad to Bring excitement to you eyes and your experience." he smiled, "Please enjoy your time here and enjoy the entertainment and slights we have on offer for you both."

"Thank you Lord Orlan." Kaidan have a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Lilah gave another bow as he left, "Thank you, my Lord." Kaidan and Lilah walked on into the crowd and mingled. This was the boring part of the gala. She just stood at his side while he talked and he introduced her to several important people.

The night went on and Lilah excused herself to go onto a balcony. She wanted to enjoy the snow a bit more. It had begun snowing and the snow was the only thing that could pass through the barrier. The soft flakes landed on her exposed shoulder, but they felt warm. She looked up at the gray sky taking a moment to take in all that has happened over the course of the past half year.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 am

Kaidan hated the introducing part as well but remained professional and mature about the situation.

When Lilah excused herself, he smiled and went on to get a refreshment for her while she waited outside, enjoying the fresh air and the gentle falling snow. As he was pouring her cup of port wine fruit punch, "I'm surprised you attended." Solomon spoke to his son.

"I am a Lord aren't I? And I actually DO like the Winter Ball....and I figured it would be a nice thing for Lilah to see the snow." he said simply.

"Oh I knew that boy.....but WHEN are you planning to ask?" he questioned him.

Kaidan looked at him with a bit of surprise, "Oh don't deny it. I can recognise that energy and that expression you have this very moment." said Solomon.

"...........How did you ask mother?" he asked.

".........." it was Solomon's turn to be surprised, he didn't expect Kaidan to actually ask him anything like that. "........Well.............We were alone....i had taken her to our summer home to get away from the crowds....and I asked her after...AHEM certain activities....."

Kaidan gave a dry expression but was blushing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Lilah was still on the balcony enjoying the scenery. She watched a few couples down below in the gardens. Some were dancing while others were simply walking together or talking. She took a handful of the warm snow and played with it in her palms, packing it until she made a snowball in her hands. She licked a little bit from her fingers wondering what it tasted like. She expected maybe a creamy taste but was disappointed when it tasted like nothing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 pm

"If you plan to ask her, then go do it while the night is young." said Solomon, "Not everyday a vampire finds his one match....don't lose yours like I did." he said as he walked on.

"......I don't plan to." Kaidan said under his breath and went to the balcony with the beverages in hand. He Found a snowball in Lilah's hands, "Made a collection already?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Lilah turned around when she heard the voice of her beloved approaching her. She chuckled and put the snowball down. "Yes...I have." She smiled as she took the wine from him and kissed his cheek as thanks. She noticed his cheeks were a bit rosy. "Your cheeks are red...are you alright? Did you happen to run into your father?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:46 pm

"Yes...I did." he sighed lightly, Something was obviously on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 12:53 am

Lilah touched his cheek and rubbed it gently with the back of her fingers, "Did you tell him about our engagement? Did he not approve?" She asked trying to figure out what could have upset him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 am

"No he didn't disapprove.....he..was surprisingly agreeing with it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 pm

"Oh, well that's a relief. If he approved then what's the problem?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

"Nothing......." he reached into a hidden pocket in his shirt and pulled out a small box, "Just something I had been meaning to give you." he opened the box, to show a gold ring with a raisin sized amethyst stone surrounded by small white diamonds, "This was my mother's...My uncle had hold of it. I just recently found it....But I should be asking will you OFFICIALLY Marry me?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Lilah put her drink down and saw Kaidan take a small boxing out of his pocket. "What's that?"

Her eyes sparkled when she saw the Amethyst ring nestled inside. "Kaidan...it's beautiful." She smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly. "OFFICIALLY...yes I will marry you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:56 pm

He chuckled, "I know my mother would have loved you to wear it." he kissed her and then slipped it onto her hand, "And My father was telling me to ask you already." he added.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Lilah looked at the beautiful ring on her finger. It was almost the perfect fit for her. "I am so honored to wear such a beautiful ring that means so much to your family. Thank you, my love." She hugged him close and rested her head on his chest. She thought of her grandfather again wishing he could be here to see her this happy.

"Shall we tell your father then that the deed is done?" She smiled up at him beaming with love and excitement.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 3:51 am

He smiled and held her close to him, kissing her forehead. "I love you."

"I guess we should." he said with a light sigh, "But what a night to say 'we're getting married' huh?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:27 am

Lilah smiled and squeezed him in a hug. "I love you too, Kaidan." She couldn't stop admiring her ring. It was just so beautiful and the most precious thing she owned now next to her beloved Scout.

"I think it is perfect. You couldn't have chosen a more perfect setting to ask me to officially marry you." She held onto his arm and nuzzled his shoulder. "Are you going to announce it to the clan when we return?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm

"Ohh I plan to announce it the moment I step into the halls." he smiled with pure delight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Lilah nuzzled his shoulder and giggled seeing him smile so sincerely, "I can't wait to marry you, Kaidan. I am just so happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next