Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Lilah also noticed that Solomon seemed a bit on edge. If this situation had him rattled, they must be in for something huge. There was a knock on the door and everyone seemed to tense up. "I'll get it." She opened it to find Chris standing there with something odd in his hand. "Chris? What's wrong?"

"Lilah. I'm sorry to bother you, but one of the villagers found something I think you should see. It might help you find the culprit." She took the item from his hand and had no idea what it was. "What's this?" It looked like a piece of parchment with ancient writing on it. Like the words to a spell. "Kaidan, take a look at this. Maybe it is something that can help us."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Kaidan came over hearing that and he looked at it, he frowned, "Father..." he motioned him over. Solomon came over and he paused, ".............what is this?" he frowned. ".....this is not to be outside the archives from the Blood Palace." he growled, "That fucker got this?!"

Kaidan was worried now, "This is a reanimation spell...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:09 pm

"A reanimation spell? You mean he is trying to bring someone back to life? But how and who?" Lilah asked more confused now than ever. She could see the worry in Kaidan's eyes. "What does this mean?" She looked to Solomon, hoping he would have an answer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:35 am

"I don't know......but this is NOT allowed to be acted on. Its not been used for a long time because of the requirements and to the fact that the person brought back to the living is not exactly the same as they were before..." said Solomon.

"Father we need to go to the Archives..." said Kaidan. "Yes, we'll need to go to the Blood palace." said Solomon.

"I can't go to the palace father I am needed here as back up." he said to him, Solomon sighed, "Then I'll have to go on my own then....I'll go in the morning though, they keep them shut during this hour." he said. Kaidan nodded, "Very well. But this isn't good if ancient texts are involved..." he sighed in worry. Solomon was the same, 'This is not good.....what is that freak up to with a revival spell....that isn't not used since before my time....'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:15 pm

"I wish I could go as well, but I can't leave my village unprotected. Especially now that we know we are up against something that could be potentially devastating." Lilah sighed. Chris had left them to their devices and said if they needed him to just drop by any time. It was getting dark and that meant it was getting more dangerous for the villagers to be outside.

"The sun is setting. I'm going to make sure all the villagers are safe inside their homes before it gets dark. Help yourselves to anything you want." She told them before she headed out the door. There were still a few villagers out and about and a few in the fields as well. She went around to everyone and told them to get inside where it was safe.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 3:14 am

Solomon sighed he was hoping to get back up when he goes in and he couldn't get anyone of the clan to come,as not to let this get out and the word that an ancient spell has been taken, being told either. He kept it to himself knowing these two had things to watch while hear and it would be too risky to lose the enemy if they decided to come back to the scene of the crime.

Solomon and Kaidan nodded as the watched her leave. Solomon looked to his son, "....so......how is the clan?" he asked, trying to not make it awkward. Kaidan looked to him. ".....it going well, Striker and Vashti have been our right hands the whole way." Solomon paused hear the latter name, "Vashti? I haven't heard that name in a long time...." he said.

"She's been supportive to Delilah through the first day she came into the clan officially......and when mother passed." he said. Solomon flinched when he mentioned the last part. He NEVER spoke about his passed on wife as to avoid...certain feelings.

"I know you still think about her father.....I would be PISSED if you didn't." Kaidan crossed his arms. "...........I think of her every minute and everyday....there's not time that she doesn't....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 am

Once everyone was safely inside and Lilah felt the village was safe, she returned to her home. She opened the door to find Kaidan and Solomon actually carrying on a peaceful conversation. "Am I interrupting?" She said as she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am

"Ah...no...just...simple talk." said Solomon. He Cleared his throat, "i'll retire for the night." he walked overt to a corner of the house. Kaidan sighed 'So he still won't speak of her fully....' he sighed aloud. "Father...you can't avoid this subject.....I want answers..." Solomon paused and sighed aloud, "....I can't Kaidan..not now..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:13 am

"Rest well, Solomon." She said and came over to Kaidan, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Give him time, love. He will open up to you in his own time. Come on, lets go for a walk in the field. It is very lovely at this time of night." She said trying to distract him a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:20 am

Solomon watched them both leave. Once he saw he was alone he reached into his high collar shirt and pulled out a gold locket and he opened the chamber to show a small locked of curly brown hair within it. He sighed, "......Eva.........Please guide us...." he closed the locket and kissed it.

Kaidan went out with Lilah to get some air with her. Kaidan was never able to get his father to speak about his mother and it still made him think he didn't want to remember her at all.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 am

Lilah and Kaidan walked through the fields that were unfortunately barren at the moment from the fire damage. There were still portions that had been spared. She took him to a huge oak tree that was close to the forest line. The night sky was clear and the moon was half full.

"You were quiet the whole way here...is something bothering you?" She asked him as she took off her hood.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:42 am

"................I was trying to get him to talk about my mother....he still refuses to......But he seems to have forgotten about Vashti, since he hadn't heard her name in a long time.....but He'd be careful if he sees her again."

"But no, I'm fine....just annoyed he won't talk about her."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 am

"He will come around. He is probably still adjusting to being around you again. Try to think about things from his perspective. He has lived a long time and he lost someone very dear to him that he planned to spend his immortal life with. That is a heavy burden to bare, but that shouldn't take away from your grief and pain." She said thinking about her own family. She had no one left all her closest relatives were gone now so she could understand how they both must feel.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:19 pm

".............I still think he took it for granted....since he JUST let my mother leave with me at 8 years old and didn't even try to come and win her back.....at least I didn't see him come to try...." he sighed aloud and then pulled her into a hug, ".....Let me just say this to....THat I'll NEVER Abandon you EVER!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Lilah smiled when he hugged her close and wrapped her arms around his back, squeezing him tight. "The thought never even crossed my mind. I know you will never leave me...nor will I ever leave you." She held him for a few minutes before pulling back to see his face. "Just give him time. I know he wasn't there for most of your life, but at least he is here now. Just give him a chance. He will talk when he is ready." She said trying to comfort him as well as give him hope.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm

He sighed and kept hugging her, "......I know....but I hate waiting..." he half chuckled, "....Once this mission is done......I'm marrying you." he smiled and kissed her hand and the ring he gave her. "I love you...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm

"Just be patient, love." She smiled and watched as he kissed her hand as he often did. "Yes...once this is finally over I will finally become your wife." She admired the ring he gave her and leaned in to kiss his lips. "I love you too...so much. Nothing will ever change that."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:45 pm

He smiled and he held her to him, "......Lady Delilah Bale..." he smirked, saying her soon to be married name, "Got a sexy ring to it." he chuckled. He got her hands, "I wish there was more quality time for us....." he said.

"I want to be around more when we have children....i dont want to be one of those buy all the time lords....." he sighed, but he knew that would be hard with his position.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Lilah couldn't help but smile. "I love it! It has a nice ring to it, but sexy not so much. I'm just not sure about the title of Lady." She chuckled also. "We have nothing but time, my love. Eternity awaits us."

"You are worrying about things that aren't going to happen for a very long time, Kaidan. Let's focus on what we have to do now in order to ensure our children can have a bright and safe future." She said and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm

"I find it sexy." he chuckled. "That we do. Nothing but time." he kissed her cheek. "I can't help but think on it......I grew up with basically neither parents around....I...just worried i won't be a good father..."

"Awwwww howww sweet." a voice interrupted and they found that were was four vampires all dressed in red. they sniggered, "So it was as he thought, there would be good-twoshoes wondering about." they smirked and pulled out blades.

Kaidan glared at them, "You all have a chance to run away before you die."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:05 pm

"You will be a wonderful father and they will have BOTH of us to raise and love them. That is all we can do." She said. "So stop worrying. I am just as worried as you are. I feel like I am not exactly mother material..."

Their alone time was cut short when four vampires dressed in red showed up. "Be warned, we will NOT go easy on you all!" She said and unsheathed her magenta handled daggers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 1:44 am

Kaidan pulled out his own daggers, spinning them in hand, "You all work for that freak then." He growled. "Won't matter to you once we get rid of you both." the middle goon said in a cocky manner.

They sniggered at Delilah's word, "The boss wants to know how's your backside?" they laughed. Suddenly, a needle hit one of them in head and he fell to the ground dead. Kaidan's eyes filled with rage and death, "The next one to say that, I'll be skinning you SLOWLY until you die."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 pm

"Just try it! We will take all of you down!" She said, raising her daggers preparing for battle. Their despicable comment distracted her momentarily, but Kaidan easily brought the vampire with the big mouth down. Kaidan's anger was palpable. Seeing this, the remaining three vampires scattered. Lilah followed their movements and threw her dagger past Kaidan's face, and connecting with the vampire that was sneaking up behind him. "Kaidan! Behind you!" She yelled. He couldn't let his anger distract him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 pm

He spun and swung his blade and blocked the attack of the sneaky goon and they got at it, the sound of blades clashing sounded off. The other two jumped at Lilah, nothing coming in strong and in attempt to kill. They were quick and well trained in combat, coming at her with all they had.

Kaidan then looked and saw two more arrived and he threw his needles at them but the jumped out of the way of them, making their way over to Lilah as well. Kaidan kicked his foe away, running over to Lilah, "LILAH BEHIND!!" he shouted, but another came to the fight and kicked Kaidan to the ground, causing him to bleed from the mouth. The goon was about to stab to finish the job, but suddenly out of the air the goon was grabbed by the neck and his head pulled from his shoulders and standing there with blood covering him, was Solomon.

All the assassins then paused seeing it was a HIGH LORD here and they were not aware, all began backing up.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 12:45 am

Lilah became momentarily distracted and forgot about the other two. She heard the sound of blades clashing and two auras approaching behind her. They were closing on when she heard Kaidan yell out from being kicked hard to the ground. "Kaidan no!" She prepared her dagger and started to run and help him, but in a quick blur the foe was already dead by Solomon's hands.

Everyone looked on in shock including Lilah. He had such power. Lilah seized the moment and used her dagger to stab the two vampires behind her. "Die!!" She yelled out slicing each of them across the throat from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next