Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 am

"That's good at least, but unfortunately that image of your father naked is forever burned in my brain." She shook her head in hope that maybe that would get it out even though she knew it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 am

He sighed, "Sorry love....just think of me." he smirked, "Naked..next to you...when we marry..." he kissed at her neck, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 am

Lilah felt Kaidan come closer and he started to tease her. Her cheeks flushed at what he told her to get his mind off his father. "I can't do that..." She said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:47 am

"Why not?" he got her to look at him and he kissed her, "Got you thinking of me haven't I?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:35 pm

All of the tension and awkward feelings left her body the moment he kissed her. "I see what you did there you sneaky devil." She smirked at him. But she couldn't deny that it indeed worked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:40 pm

He smiled, "It worked though?" he chuckled and got her hand kissing it, "Come on let's head back." he held her hand still.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Lilah couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, it did." She followed alongside him hand in hand, not in a huge rush to get back to the cabin. As they walked, she leaned in closer to him. "You know I was just joking earlier, right? I would never choose anyone else over you..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 pm

"I know you were joking....but the thought grossed me out that you would go for my old man." he teased back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Lilah laughed, "He's not THAT old, Kaidan. Give the old man a break." She covered her mouth just in case, not wanting to feel Solomon's wrath if he heard her some how.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:46 pm

".......you don't call 648 years old?" he asked her, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Lilah still covered her mouth laughing at his teasing. "In human years, yes. But in vampire years it doesn't seem so old." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 pm

"Are you calling me old now?" Solomon asked when they arrived as he heard that, arms crossed and foot tapping.

"Give it up old man, you know its true." said Kaidan. "Keep it up WHIPPERSNAPPER and I'll show you what this OLD MAN can REALLY do." he lightly warned his son.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:25 pm

"N-No...I said nothing of the sort." She said, still partially laughing. The fact that he called Kaidan a whipper snapper was NOT helping his case in the least. At this point, she was too caught up in the joke to worry about Solomon scolding her. Seeing the banter between the two of them was making her laugh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 6:29 am

"KEEP IT UP!" growled Kaidan, "Or I'll-" Solomon got him in a head lock, "OR you'll WHAT?" he smirked, "You won't outmatch me in a THOUSAND years yet alone a hundred!!" he said, but Kaidan got him tumbled over his head but went along with him since Solomon didn't lose his grip, "WHHHA!! OOF!H!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 10:46 pm

"Alright alright you two break it up! I'll have to put you both in time out if you can't play nicely." Lilah said trying to pull the two apart. As entertaining as it was watching them, they needed to get serious and rest up before they left in the morning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:02 am

Solomon smirked, "I still would have gotten the best of you." "You WISH!" Kaidan said back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:11 pm

"You two are so alike. No wonder you don't get along." Lilah said once the two of them were finally separated. "You two can keep hashing this out if you want, but I'm going to get some sleep." She said before going to the back bedroom to rest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:28 pm

They both looked at her dumbfounded, "WE are nothing alike!" said Kaidan.

"Ugh, I'll keep watch first." said Solomon, getting sick of the bout of words, "Go sleep by your woman's side, best you keep close by her." he said to his son.

Kaidan nodded, "Yeah yeah, I'm going now." Kaidan followed after Lilah to join her to bed but would wake later to take the next watch.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:56 pm

"You two may not see it, but I definitely do." She chuckled.

Lilah had made herself as comfortable as possible on the twin mattress before Kaidan came in. They slept for a while before she felt Kaidan get up to take his watch. She got up too and followed. "I'll keep watch with you. I can't sleep anyway..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 am

"No no, I'll watch out first, you need to rest." he said, "But if you insist, come check in an hour." he kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm

"Alright my love. I'll come check on you in a little while." She caught his lips in a kiss before he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 6:25 am

Kaidan stood and got up and got his gear on and went out to take over his father for watch duty. Solomon was on the roof, "....You should spend more time with her...." he said.

"......I know that already......" said Kaidan, "But no offence, you're not the one to tell me that."

Solomon sighed, ".....I know...but take it from my own experience....don't let her slip between your hands....like i did."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Lilah laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes trying to sleep, but it was no use. She whistled to Scout and told him to go outside and keep watch with Kaidan. Any sign of trouble and he would alert her right away, that made her feel a little more at ease. She sighed as he flew out the window and laid her head back down. It was three days until the full moon. Then the enemy would have the advantage. They needed to stop him soon. The thought of seeing that vile man again made her blood run cold. He nearly killed her and made her his mind slave puppet. Some times she swore she could still hear his voice in the very depths of her mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:54 pm

The next morning, Solomon had to go off to the Blood Palace to look through the archives to see what he can collect on accent vampires rights and rituals. Leaving Kaidan and Lilah to continue their investigation in the village and what they found there.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Lilah had taken the final watch until morning. She was sitting atop the roof with Scout keeping an eye on things while Kaidan rested. Just after the sun rose, Solomon left to return to the Blood Palace to look for clues. They saw him off and Lilah and Kaidan stayed inside for a while. Scout went out to find himself some food. Lilah yawned as she entered the bedroom to see if Kaidan was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next