Share | 

Blood & Books

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 pm

"Third? That's all?" She chuckled. She had dated quite a few more people than he had. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell, so I'll keep that number to myself." She winked.

"Yeah, I had a bit of a wild streak. Drove my gramps crazy." She chuckled. "But I quickly realized I prefer men. Girls are too dramatic."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:38 am

"No worry. I can guess you were popular." he smirked. He chuckled, "Ohh are they now? Well..i guess I can say that for Vampire ladies.....they can be more.........intense." he cringed.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 pm

"You flatter me." She chuckled. "Yes, at the time I was just having fun. A lot of them were looking for a relationship, I wasn't." She explained. "Oh really? More intense than the two of us the other night?" She said moving a little bit closer to him in the booth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 pm

He smiled, "nothing wrong with having fun, as long as you get anyone else harmed on the way." he took a sig of his drink. "Its harder to find a meaningful relationship when you live almost forever." he said.

He chuckled, "Oh no, not meaning in THAT sense. They....are intense in general....which is why i am drawn AWAY from my kind now." he smirked noticing she was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am

"I agree. I guess that is why I never let myself get attached to someone. I didn't want to set myself up to be hurt." She said and finished her drink. She moved closer and was sitting inches away from him. She moved her leg under the table and slipped it behind his rubbing her foot up and down as she chuckled. "So, you are more attracted to humans like myself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am

"I had a girl vampire i was seeing for a little while...but i...jsut didn't like what she was up to in the end....so yeah...i find human girls....more chill and relaxed.....plus eager to have fun." he chuckled. He smirked feeling her foot, "You trying to seduce me Mis Dawson?" he teased, kissing her neck in a light teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm

"Me? Of course not. When I'm trying to seduce you, you will KNOW it." She chuckled when he kissed her neck but kept her cool. Her hand dropped down below the table and she placed it on his thigh. Her fingers moved slowly closer to the inside of his thigh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:47 pm

He sniggered a little, "I think i know now." he teased and got her to face him and kissed her, slowly turning into a make out session and not caring about having an audience. He then paused hearing whistling and glared at his fellow band members wolf calling at them. "Those idiots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24