Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Kendra looked down at the amulet dangling from her neck. She touched it and looked back at Rassler. "You loved her...didn't you Rassler? I saw how you looked at her in my dream..." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:00 pm

"...................." he looked away, ".......Demons are not made to love.....when I did....it would have been considered an act of shame..........another reason I can not go back to Demos....." he sighed, leaning into his hand. ".......But I also didn't give a flying fuck...............That night when we first became one......she told me after that she would love no other and would be with no other...even if it meaned that she was damned for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Kendra's heart ached for Rassler. He had been through so much and he was in so much pain. She slowly moved closer to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "And she meant what she said...I could feel her sincerity in my dream just now when she said those exact words..." Kendra touched her chest feeling her heart race again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:20 pm

"When she killed herself.......I as angry because she said would be with me.........and she wasn't.......that part that of me that was able to love died with her." he said, "............." he looked at her, he cold hear her heart racing, "...................." she was right up close to him which he normally didn't want her to before, but he found himself not pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:28 pm

"I'm so sorry...I wish I could take the pain away..." Her heart began to ache and feel a sense of longing. She wasn't sure where it was coming from, but she felt the need to be even closer to him. Her other hand touched his and she looked into his eyes. "Rassler..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:36 pm

"................" he felt her hand on his. He looked at her and gingerly lift his hand up and touched her face, his thumb caressing her cheek a little, "........." he then leaned in and kissed her right on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Kendra's heart was beating in her ears. Rassler was moving closer and touched her cheeks so gently. She didn't make a move to stop him when his face came closer and his lips captured hers. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. His lips felt so warm and she loved the feeling of them against hers. She closed her eyes and let herself give into him. Her hands touched his bare chest as she moved closer to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 pm

He pulled back a second but her kissed her again and got an arm around her and pulled her to him, feeling her hands touching his chest and he got on the bed to get a bit more. "mmM!" he groaned and his tongue licked along her lips and he got her on her back, laying on top of her, his hard body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:01 am

When he pulled back for the slightest second, it left her wanting more. She closed the gap between them and met him for another kiss. This time things began to escalate. Her body pressed against his when he pulled her close and he felt so hard and muscular. Her hands wandered up his chest and her fingertips touched his cheeks as they kissed. She felt his tongue glide across her lower lip wanting to deepen their kiss. She slightly opened her mouth to him as he laid her down on the bed. She moaned softly from the feeling of his tongue going deeper into her mouth. Her hands wandered again and she wrapped her arms under his and rested her hands on his broad back. She was shy, but she followed his movements and used her tongue to play along with his.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

He tongue touched her with passion mixed with surprising gentle touching, while a hand came up form under her waist and he reached to the rim of her shorts and he ease his hand into her shorts and touched her over her panties, "mmm!" he groaned against her lips and pulled up to see her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 am

Kendra became lost in his gentleness and the passion behind his kiss. Their tongues mingled and intertwined as they explored each other very slowly. His kiss distracted her from his hand sneaking beneath her shorts. His large hands touched her over her panties and she let out a small gasp. Her face was flushed and she was very embarrassed and shy, but she didn't want him to stop touching her. "R-Rassler..." She could barely look into his face without feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:43 am

"Do you...want me to continue?" he asked her, seeing she was getting all shy about it, knowing she was a virgin. But before he could get a proper answer from her, the door knocked and Carter came in, "Sorry to disturb you Rassler but-" he paused seeing them both int he position the where in, "OH........my.........Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Oops." "OOPS ALRIGHT!!!" Rassler jump doff the bed and stomped over to the intruding Carter.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:50 am

Just as Kendra was about to give Rassler her answer, a knock was heard at the door and turned to see Carter walk in. "C-Carter?!" Her eyes went wide and her face got super red and she quickly hid her face in embarrassment. She quickly pulled down her shirt that got moved up a bit and adjusted her shorts. She sat up in the bed and looked at Carter. "I-Is there a problem Carter?" She asked him with a small stutter in her voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 am

Rassler got him up by the shirt but Carter wasn't worried, "Um Rassler?" "WHAT?!" "Sedere please." he said, and suddenly he landed on the floor with a thud. "I wasn't expecting it and I apologise for coming in. But I found you were not in your room and I guessed you might have gone to talk to Rassler and......well, it would SEEM I was correct." he cleared his throat.

"Fff....fuck you......" Rassler said in a groaned at Carter, who he forgot had a control spell on him in case. "Sorry Rassler." he said, "As I....said....fuck you....." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 am

Kendra closed her eyes and turned her head slightly preparing for the loud thud when Rassler hit the ground. She opened one eye and saw him face first on the floor in front of Carter. She just shook her head and hopped off the bed and walked over to Carter. "Everything's fine Carter. I'll return to my room shortly. I just need to talk to Rassler a bit longer." She said trying to get rid of him before Rassler got even more angry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:25 am

"Well...I would say fine. But After the day you both had, I would suggests highly not to do anything until its all told to me and Ruth tomorrow...I'll keep this quiet until for now." he said, "Rassler.....please be a gentleman and don't get pervy." he said, "Good night." he smiled and left them be.

"...........I Hate him." grumbled Rassler.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 am

Kendra hurried him out the door and closed it behind her leaning her back against it. She sighed heavily relieved that he was finally gone. She also made sure the door was LOCKED this time.

"He means well, Rassler." She said and walked over to him. "Let him up." She commanded so Rassler could move again. "I probably should get back to my room though. It's late and...I have burdened you enough for one day." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am

Rassler was able to get up again and sighed, "Ugh.........Probably for the best...." he looked at her, "Do NOT say that again." he said shaking his head, "You're not a burden." he said, "But if you need to talk about something just come see me." he said getting up and click chis neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:47 am

Kendra smiled lightly when he assured her that she was not a burden. "Thanks, I will. Good night, Rassler." She gave him a friendly smile and unlocked the door and left shutting the door behind her. She walked up the hall to her room and closed the door. Her senses were all going wacky. She walked over to the bed and plopped down on it curling up under the blanket. "What happened back there?" She asked remembering that moment she had with Rassler. She touched her lips and could still feel the warmth from his kisses. Thinking about it made her heart pound. "Rassler..." She turned on her side and looked at the empty side of her bed pretending she was reaching out to him. She soon closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:55 am

"Night." he sighed, '.......FUCKING HELL MOTHER FUCKING DAMNIT ALL CARTERRRRRR!!!!!!' he screams in his head, he was REALLY wanting to relieve himself and his hand was NEVER enough to do that with his hormones. He sighed and flopped on his bed, face down.

the next morning....

Arrive just after Breakfast, a while car arrived out the front and out of it came Zadicus who motioned his brother-in-arms to remain in the car for now as he approached the door.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Kendra was in the kitchen with Ruth helping her clean up the dishes after breakfast. "Breakfast was delicious, Ruth. I'm glad you are feeling better." She said to her and put all the plates in the sink and got ready to wash them. Not long after, there was a knock at the door. "Who is that? Are you or Carter expecting someone, Ruth?" Kendra walked toward the main entrance going to see who was at the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:58 pm

Ruth had come out of the her room feeling much better now and was happy that all as well. "You are very welcome Kendra." she smiled, "Oh I'm glad too....i hate doing nothing." she said with a sigh. Ruth was surprised as well to hear someone was at the door, "Nnnnnooo...not that I'm aware of." she shook her head. Carter was out in the orchard collecting fresh fruit for the fruit bowl. Rassler appeared at the bottom of the stairs in a puff of smoke and had a pissed expression, "Its Grimm." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 pm

As Kendra got close to the door, Rass appeared beside her telling her who it was. "Grimm? What is he doing here?" She said looking at the door when he knocked again. She really didn't want to let him in, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't go away. "I'll have to answer it. He will just keep on knocking..." She said and went to the door to open it.

"Mr. Grimm, what brings you here?" She said trying to stay between him and Rassler.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 pm

"It would be the gate at the school i would guess, they watch over those...." he sighed, crossing his arms. Zadicus was standing there patiently, hands in his jacket pockets, he looked tot he door when he heard it opening, "Good morning Miss Lenox. I am sorry to bother you so early in the morning....but I have some questions to ask you....if I may come in? The sooner I can ask the sooner I'll let you be." he said to her, He glanced and saw Rassler with his arms crossed, "Rassler." "Grimm." he said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:58 pm

Kendra felt the tension between the two of them once they locked eyes after she opened the door. "Yes, please come in." Kendra moved aside and let him walk into the manor and closed the door. Kendra stood next to Rassler wanting him to be present when Zadicus asked her these questions.

"What questions do you have for me, Mr. Grimm?" She asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next