Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 pm

"I will miss." he said, "I promise." he assured as he watched her headed on to her room. Rassler had left the door open a bit to let the steam from the bath out so it didn't engulf the whole room. He slipped into the hot water and groaned, feeling the stress already wash away. But he then got thinking, "............Emily......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:13 pm

After a bit of time to herself, Kendra came out of the bathroom in her more modest pajamas and dried her hair with a towel. She walked over to the window and saw that it was still storming outside. It was raining so hard that it was coming down sideways and the thunder shook the manor. She sighed and pulled the curtains shut. So much was going on in her head and she needed to talk to Rass about it.

She walked slowly down the hall and knocked on Rass' door. "Rassler...it's Kendra. Can I come in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 pm

There was no answer since he was still in the bathroom soaking in the hot water, not knowing she was heading to his room. But the door was not locked either when Kendra came knocking.

The door even opened a little from her knocking on it and allowed a peek inside, it was dark, no lights on, but it was simple, a kingsized bed with a large rug under it, a chest of draws and a full body standing mirror.....but that was it...and there was a balcony that looked out on the garden like hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Kendra saw that the door wasn't locked and touched the knob to push it open more. "Rassler, I'm coming in." She walked in and closed the door behind her. The room was pitch dark except for the light coming from the bathroom. She walked over to his bed and turned on the lamp so she could see. It had the bare essentials. She walked over to the window and saw that he had a perfect view of the garden and the orchard. A loud thunder clap made her yelp a bit and hop back from the window slightly. "Geez, he really must be angry." She chuckled quietly. "Serves him right for what he did."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Rassler ducked under the water and came up rubbing his face and sighed, "Mmmmm fuck....." he looked to the ceiling and sighed, ".......Emily.......how did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 am

Kendra walked over to his bed and sat down waiting for him to come out of the shower. She didn't want to surprise him too much. He was taking a bit longer than she thought he would and felt her body becoming very heavy. She was more tired than she thought. She laid down on his bed and snuggled one of the pillows. It smelled very fresh. She closed her eyes, and soon she fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am

Fresh but still and his own scent used into the sheets and blankets.

Rassler sighed and eventually got out of the bath and he got drying off a bit before wrapping himself up around his waist and vanished from the bathroom and appeared in his room. He sighed and was about to drop the towel when he paused seeing a sleeping Kendra on his bed. "shit!" he said but hushed his voice, he sighed aloud, "............"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:57 am

Kendra was sleeping so comfortably and so peacefully. Her breathing was gentle and she hugged the pillow close to herself. Considering all she had been through that day, it was no surprise she was so tired.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 am

He sighed and decided not to wake her, knowing she and a crazy and eventful day. "............." he looked at her, now he could see it. ".....she just like Emily." he wanted to touch her hair but kept his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:27 am

Kendra moved a bit in her sleep adjusting to get a bit more comfortable. In doing so, some of her hair fell in her face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 am

He carefully slipped into the bed to not disturb her form her slumber and he sighed, relaxing on his bed. But unknowing to him thing were appearing in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:00 am

Once she reached a deep state of sleep, her mind began to wander and she started to dream...

Kendra found herself in a similar position as last time. She was seeing everything through Emily's eyes. The room was dimly lit with small candles. It looked like a room in a tower of a castle. She saw Rassler again. He had a very hungry look in his eyes. The two of them began to kiss quite passionately for a while and they fell back on the bed. He moved from her lips and started to kiss her neck and was pushing up her dress. Everything seemed fuzzy just like last time. She lost bits and pieces and some times the dream sequence skipped ahead a bit.

Soon they were both naked and he was hovering over her, asking her if she was sure that she wanted it. She nodded and he pushed himself inside and she reacted strongly, arching her back and moving her head back. He held her close and moved slowly while kissing her passionately. She repeatedly called out his name as he moved into her. "R-Rassler...I-I love you..." She said to him. She did not hear his response but soon the dream ended with the both of them making love well into the early morning.

---

Suddenly, Kendra's eyes flew open and she sat up with a jolt. She grabbed her chest trying to catch her breath. Her body felt strange...it was hot and her heart was racing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:09 am

Rassler was leaning but the window and gave a cheeky grin as he walked over to her and sat on the bed side, then got his hand touching her face, then leaned in kissing her. And arm wrapped around her as his lips moved over her neck, kissing and nibbled her skin delicately. When the memory skipped her was naked before her, he was nestled between her legs but hadn't pushed into her, his cock laid over her pussy, getting a good look at what he LOOKED like in those pants. "Are you sure?" his voice was calm and gentle, VERY different to how she knew him. Once given the ok he carefully and slowly eased into her and once he had gotten himself inside her he smiled at her and got kissing her as he he slowly got moving into her, holding her close.

--

Rassler, unaware of her little 'DREAM' got a surprise when she suddenly woke in surprise, "Shit, clam down would ya?!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Kendra covered her mouth still in shock. She could feel how hot her face was. Her cheeks were red and her chest was heaving. She tensed when she heard Rassler's voice beside her. It had completely slipped her mind that she fell asleep on HIS bed in HIS room.

"R-Rassler...I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep here..." Her legs were squeezed tight together and she was a bit confused. Images of the dream she had were flashing through her mind. It made her heart race all over again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:51 pm

"I was wondering what was going on." he said sighing, ".....what were you in here for anyway? And WHAT were you dreaming about to warrant you getting all flushed and....." he decided not to say the last part, his damned demons sense could smell her....arousal.

"Nevermind, be best to talk about it i the morning, you need sleep." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:04 pm

"I...came in here to talk to you about something, but you were still in the shower. I must have fallen asleep while I was waiting..." She looked over at Rass and saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt. A huge lump formed in her throat and she was about try to speak when a loud thunder boom made her yelp and jump. She really didn't want to go back to her room. "Geez...why am I so jumpy?" She asked herself and moved to get off the bed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:13 pm

".............." he could see she was nervous and he knew he could not blame her, she was almost raped and she was paralysed during it. "..............Well a lot happened today." he said, "......You're not wanting to be alone right now are you?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Kendra looked back over her shoulder at him. "No...I don't want to go back to that huge room alone. I know I'm safe here with you..." She admitted feeling her cheeks get redder. She just sat on the edge of the bed with her back to him. The images of him still running through her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:30 pm

"................Why are you looking away?" he asked her, "I'm not that ugly."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Kendra smiled and couldn't hold back a small laugh. "No...you're not ugly at all." She turned around and got back on the bed next to him. "You are actually quite handsome." She admitted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

He blinked looking as she did so and he thought he was looking at Emily, he recalled saying something similar to her when they first met....and she said the same thing to him, "....................Damn it......she wasn't lying...." he sighed meaning what Dementia told him about her being Emily....it made sense....but it also made it slightly hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:03 pm

"You mean that I am her reincarnation?" Kendra said. "While I was with Vorkalth...he told me a lot of things I didn't really want to hear, but it all made sense." She started. "That is why I wanted to talk to you..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 pm

"..............That crazy bitch told me while she had me caught up in her ice prison." he said, "............I thought there was something about you...........and just feeling stupid i didn't notice it off the back......but i guess it was something i tried to push out of my mind."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 pm

"It's ok. I get it. I know why you were so huffy and angry a lot of the time. I reminded you of her...I know it must be hard for you to look at me without thinking of her. I'm sorry...I know it must cause you pain." She said and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:41 pm

"Its not your fault.....you can't help it......but I have a feeling that fucker knew she would do so...and waited for her to come back.....but never knew WHEN you would or what order of birth you would be.......it seems fate set up too good for him." he said, "That explains how the amulet responds to you without tiring you so much......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next