Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.C - World Assassins Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Daniel-L...hmmm...that's...a bit different* then the doors opened and he looked out* ...w...what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:37 pm

It was a Huge underground area and he had gone to the canteen floor and people with papers were running back and forth, outside the canteen, while inside past glass doors were a sitting area with the line up of people waiting to make some choices of the food on today.

The other elevator came down and Tati came out and spotted him gawking, "GRRRR!" she grabbed him, "YOU come with me NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Daniel-WHOA SHIT! Whoa whoa...I didn't know we had a Cafe in the building. *He looked at it then followed her quickly* What's going on? What did I do?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Sh pulled him to a quieter area, "YOU got down here with that?!" she got his card, looking at it and saw it was a card like hers, "WHAT?!" she growled, "Damn you Walker." she glared at him, "YOU are NOT to know of this area...which leaves me a problem.." she pulled a gun from inside her jacket, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Daniel's eyes widened* W...What? WHAT DID I DO!?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 pm

"You've seen things you can't live to see." she said. Then A hand lowered her gun and it was Rowyn, "Hold on on their Firecracker Fedorov." she said. "SO you're the newb?" she asked. "You were seen on the camera, come along, the both of you." she said. Tati sighed and followed without a question.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Daniel-was now sweating and freaked out, his legs didn't want to move but he managed to move them slowly as to not get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 pm

They went into the Elevator again and they went to Level 1, which went lower. They arrived to bustle room with screens of various places around the world and then, they approached a man in a fine black suit an slicked back dark brown hair, "Sir, Ms. Walker wants you to hold this 'guest' for a minute." said Rowyn.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:36 pm

*the man looked at Daniel who was still freaked out and scared also in awe of the entire situation*

"relax son, as much as she likes to jump to conclusions you're not going to be harmed...Klaus Raven"

Daniel-looked at him and looked at his hand, his words kind of soothed him...a little* D...Daniel Roach *he gently took it, not much strength in his grasp*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Tati glared, "He's a spy i bet." she said.

"That's up to Ms. Walker Tati." said Rowyn.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:01 am

Raven-a pretty poor spy if he were to be

Daniel-I'm...I'm not a spy, what is all this? I thought this was an Accounting firm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:12 am

Then Ms. Walker came in and the whole room stood up. "At ease all of you." she said the whole room, "Afternoon Raven." she said, "Mr Roach, it would seem you stumbled into the nest." she chuckled a little.

"But if the camera is correct, TATYANA, you forgot your card and left the bottom pressed." she said to her Blonde employee, "Didn't you?"

Tati sighed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:16 am

Daniel-gulped a bit*

Raven-sighed* That's a pretty big mistake Tatyana...and yet you were so quick to blame him *he scratched his chin*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:26 am

"I thought he did it on purpose!!!" she said frowning. "Easy now." said Ms Walker, "Raven, Tati, Mr Roach follow me please." They all headed on to Raven's office to get privacy.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:29 am

Daniel-followed his heart beating* (this is too much, way too much...maybe I should quit...no if I do that they might just kill me oh what do I do, I just wanted a job)

Raven-noticed how he was* Tatyana could you please get Mr Roach some water
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 am

She nodded and went to the desk with a jug and glasses. "So DANIEL." Ms. Walker started, "This is a bit of a pickle." she said, sitting in Raven's chair. "WE did hire you for the accounting....which is the guise for the public." she said, "But where we are sitting currently is our TRUE occupation." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:47 am

Daniel-T...T-True Occupation?

Raven-Assassinations...

Daniel-bu...I

Raven-take a drink

Daniel-picked up his water and gulped down the entire cup*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:22 am

"W.A.C. actually stands for World Agents Company. We have been operating for MANY years and we are not usually this careless...." she looked at Tati who was looking away. "Tatyana is our current top agent and is is known as Gold Plover." she said. "And so You know about the truth about us, you can not quit us." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 am

Daniel-so...so what happens now?

Raven-...we have positions here for someone like you, they're called handlers, you make sure the Agents are taken care of, you work in this building, both up top and down below here...

Daniels-so...so I don't have to do any killing

Raven-I don't think you could kill someone...willing or not
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:10 am

"He couldn't kill toilet paper." said Tati under her breath. But Ms. Walker sighed, "Tati, come over here." she said and she did as her boss asked. "For your mistake, I think its high time you have a Handler."

"WHAT!!!? I don't NEED HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:13 am

Raven-I looked over what he's done today with the job you gave him earlier, not only did he finish early, the quality is top notch, you'd have an easier time on the field with your information sorted the way he's done it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:17 am

She glared at Raven and grumbled, "My paperwork is FINE." "If the HEAD of RECON says otherwise Tati, i do not think so." added Ms Walker, who then looked to Daniel, "So! How about it Mr Roach?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 am

Daniel-I...I guess i can do it...I don't have much of a choice do I

Raven-no...no not really...but welcome anyway Mr. Roach, and look at the bright side Gold Plover...after each mission you no longer have to stay late filling out your paper work.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:23 am

M Walker chuckled, "Nope you don't. Oh and no talking about what you've seen today either...then we HAVE to kill you." she said casually again.

"Its MY job to be thorough in MY work RAVEN." she glared, not happy at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:47 am

Daniel-gulped again and drank more of his water

Raven-hmm...Ms Walker could you stay after the meeting, I have a few things I want to discuss with you. Everyone else is dismissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.C - World Assassins Company
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: