Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:49 am

He smirked and picked her up and overs shoulder, carrying her to his bedroom, "Might, but remember Who I am."he smacked her ass. He then got her in doggy position and grabbed the hand-cuffs, getting her hands behind her back and restraining them. The toy in her ass still he then got pumping it into her ass a lot faster than how it was going. "You like that you bitch!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:57 am

"Y-Yes...I remember...daddy." She had almost gotten use to it now. The more she said it, the more she actually liked it. He put her down on the bed and got her into a doggy style position. She heard metal clattering and saw he had handcuffs. She was very intrigued. He restrained both her hands behind her back and started to move the toy that she forgot was still in her ass. Immediately, she moaned and was barely able to hold herself up. "Yes...daddy...I love it! AHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 am

"I want you thank me for each smack I give you!" he smacked her ass as he kept on thrusting the toy into her ass for a good while. He then pulled the wriggling toy out and shoved it right into her pussy. Smacking her ass again. He then got licking her asshole, "MmMmm!!" as the toy spun in her pussy.

"Mmmm I might need to tape this some time." he smirked as he then continued teasing her asshole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 pm

"AHHHHH! Y-YES!! THANK YOU D-DADDY!!" The toy was going deeper and deeper the rougher he got with her. It was twisting and vibrating all her insides. Her hands pulled at the cuffs as he got more intense. She nearly lost it and came a little bit when he shoved the toy back into her pussy which went so deep inside that it easily reached her cervix. "AHHHHHH! FUCKING HELL IM GONNA GO CRAZY!!!" She arched her back and moved her hips starting to lose herself to the insane pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 pm

He smirked, "MMmM!!! You're asshole is twitching like a whore!" he sniggered, Still pumping it into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. "Aww you are getting close against aren't you?" he smacked her ass again and again, making her as getting a right bright blush.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:34 pm

The repeated smacks to her ass and him using that toy on her so roughly was making her see stars. "MMMMM! SO FUCKING CLOSE!! AHHHH IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! FUUUU MMMMMM!" Both her holes were twitching and getting tight at this point. "AHHHHH CUMMMMMMING HHAAAAA!!" Her pussy started to squeeze around the toy and even her ass began to get sticky with cum. Her pussy drenched the toy as it dripped down to Jori's hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:44 pm

He the pulled the toy out and smirked, "Mmm such a bad girl." he smacked her ass. He got he Ron the bed more and mounted her from behind, then he got prodding her asshole, "Having tried here yet." he pushed on into her tight starfish, "Mmm all slippery, slides like a dream." he sniggered as he smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Sophie was so sensitive in both holes from having just cum as hard as she did. She felt him teasing her ass. "NNNN! SO! BIG!! AHHHHH!" His large cock filled her tight hole forcing its way in easily. "AHHHH! OH DADDY YOUR COCK FITS MY ASS SO PERFECTLY!! FUCK ME UP UNTIL I TURN INSIDE OUT!!!" She begged him, wiggling around wanting him to start thrusting.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:05 am

Without a hitch he got thrusting intoner ass and his balls slapping against her pussy, "AWW FUCK YEAH! FUCKING TIGHT LITTL ASSHOLE!" he groaned holding her by the waist as she thrusting downwards into her, watching her ass jiggle to each connection he made against her thick booty.

"YEAH! GET IT DEEP IN THAT TOOSH!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 am

Sophie couldn't hold herself up anymore and collapsed her shoulders into the bed. Her ass stuck out more so he could go wild on her. She screamed and moaned into the sheets and balled up her fists in the cuffs feeling the force from his thunderous thrusts into her. "AHHHH!! AHHHHHH! HAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN DADDY!!! I WANT MY ASS TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK!!!" She screamed out to him, begging again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:23 am

He groaned, "AWW FUCK! AWWW FUCKING HELL YES!" he smirked and got thrusting faster into her ass from hearing her moan and begrime, "SUCH A CUM HUNGRY SLUT!!" he growled, his thrusts like a wild animal fast, hard and reaching deeper and deeper into her.

"FUCK! YOU KEEP SQUEEZING ME! I'LL BUSTA NUT!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 am

Her pleading satisfied him and he started to thrust harder and harder. "AHHHHH! YES! YEEEES!! IM HUNGRY FOR YOUR CUM!!! GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!!" She used the strength in her legs to meet his thrusts by pushing back against him. She was already getting close again. "MMMMMMM! GONNA CUM!! GONNA CUM!!!" She moaned into the sheets.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:41 am

"OHHH FFUUCK! FUUUCKK!!!" he groaned and then with a final deep thrust he came in her ass and his cock throbbed as his seed spilt out into her. He groaned but he didn't pull out, "Look at that face of yours." he smirked. He then got slamming into her balls deep, going rapid fire jack rabbit into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:05 am

Her face became twisted with pleasure when she felt that heat fill her ass, his throbbing cock shooting his sticky jizz into her. "AHHHHH! ITS SO HOT AND THICK!!" She could feel it inside her and his cock was moving it around. Without warning, he plunged deeper into her again, forcing his cum even deeper. "FUUUUUUUAHHHH! SO HARD!! AND FAST!! AHHHHHHHH CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!" Her pussy started to spurt and her ass clamped down around him. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue hung from her mouth as she drooled excessively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:14 am

"AW YEAH! YEAH!!" he smirked, "YEAH! TAKE YOU YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" he got hard just seeing the face she had other face right now, "FUCKIGN HELL YOU ARE IN BLISS!" he smirked. "YEAH!!! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!!!!!" he growled, keeping up his relentless thrusting into her ass, "YES!" he felt her squeezing again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:38 am

She was beyond bliss at this point. Her mind was focused on nothing but fucking and being fucked. Her hips continued to move on their own wanting to milk him dry. He was going so fast that she was gonna cum again. "AHHHHHH! CUMMMMMMING AGAIN!!! OHMYFUCKKKKKAHHHHH!!!" She came hard again, drenching them both. "OHHHHHAAA DADDY IM CUMMING!! AHHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 am

He smirked and pulled out of her, when's eh got squirting all over the place, slapping his cock at the gaping asshole, "AWWWYEAH FUCKIGN CUM BABY!" he gave a toothy grin seeing her losing it.

He pulled her up and got her on her side with him behind her, he then thrusted backing her asshole, holding one other legs up and got thrusting hard and rough into her, "FUCK!YES! REACHIGN SO FUCKING DEEP!!" he groaned and one hand got groping one of her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:09 am

Sophie felt the cum spilling out of her a bit when he pulled out. "AHHH!" She was starting to come down from her intense orgasm when Jori laid her down on her side and he came up behind her. Again, he thrust into her suddenly without warning and he went into her ass with ease stuffing her up again. "AHHHHHHAAA!! Its s-so sensitive!! MMMM!" He got groping her tit too. "Mmmm it feels so good in this position!" She said moving her hips again. Her hands were still behind her and she didn't even care that she was losing feeling in her limbs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:13 am

He paused for a moment and got her hands uncured to let them loose now and he got back toholdingehr leg up and thrusting into her little asshole, "AWW YEAH! SUCKING ME IN STILL!" he got one of he arms around his neck and got one of her tits in his mouth as he kept on thrusting into her, and his free hand massaging her other tit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:48 am

Sophie was relieved when he uncuffed her and her arms were finally free. That didn't stop Jori and his crazy assault. He was still thrusting into her like mad. "YES!! OHHHH YOURE STRETCHING ME SO MUCH!!! AHHHHHH! OH FUUUUUUUCK MMM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 am

"MMmmmmMm!" he moaned as she sucked on her breast and nipple as his free hand rolled the nipple on the other breast. "MmMmmm! " he groaned as he was assaulting her on all sides. He let her nipple go from his mouth, "Playwith your pussy slut!" he ordered her.

He got thrusting harder into her,"Gonna cum so deep, you'll start to taste it!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:04 am

The sensations were so overwhelming. He was assaulting her every weak spot. She listened to his orders and slowly moved her free hand to her clit and rubbed it gently. She was still very sensitive from cumming so much already. "NGGGHHHAAA!! AHHHHH!! MMMM YES!! I WANT TO TASTE IT DADDY!! MMMMM PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:19 am

""YOU WANT CUM IN EVERY HOLE DONT YOU SLUT?!"he smirked as he was getting close to cumming once more, "Squeeze more!" he the gave one of her tits a smack, giving them blush as well, "MMM the bouncing tits!" he smirked and nibbled on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 1:43 am

"OHHH YES DADDY!! YES!! I WANT ALL MY HOLES FILLED TONIGHT!!!" She felt him getting harder inside her which made his thrusts even more amazing upon impact. "AHHHHHAAAA!!" She screamed out with a satisfied moan when he smacked her tit, loving the stinging pain. "OHHHHAA D-DADDY....MMM YOUR COCK IS AMAZING!! MY BODY ONLY CRAVES YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 6:59 am

He smirked at her words, "AWW FUCK YES!" he groaned a bit, he was about to bust a nut once more, "AW FUCK!! FFFFUUUCKK!! AHHHH!!!" he thrusted into her ass once more, letting him cock just keep squirting out cum in her asshole. "AWWW gawd fuckinghell yeah..." he bucked into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: