Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:22 pm

It had been a little over a month since Jori and Klotho had returned to their home island. Klotho was in their room looking at the custom made dress that was lying across the bed. Out of the blue on their trip home, Jori asked her to marry him. She thought he was still delirious from being out cold for two days.

She held the dress to her chest and looked in the mirror. She swore after Adonis that she would never marry, but she and Jori had been together for almost twenty years. Why not make it official?
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 am

Jori himself never thought he would marry either, mainly because it was pointless to him. But after ally he shit that was revealed a month ago, he was NOT letting anyone have her....Klotho was HIS and HIS only. He had been looking through all the voodoo scrolls and magical arts to find away to destroy that bonding spell Klotho had on her hand.

He put it on hold for the time being though...he was gonna get hitched within the next couple of days and he was having the all out garments and all.

But he then went on togo see Klotho in their room. He smirked, "Well this will be something won't it?" he sniggered, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 am

Klotho heard Jori come in and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "You know its bad luck to see me in my dress before the wedding. Or so I've been told." She turned around and laid the dress gently on the bed. "I don't know much about this stuff...after what happened with Adonis I swore I would never get married..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:41 am

"Since when were we traditional?" he smirked, "Plus you're not in the dress." he sniggered. "Well, This is just to make it that we are bound together...and We'll still be as we are..." he pulled her to him, "Besides, I'm here to...enjoy your company." he kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:22 am

Klotho snickered at his response. "You're right. We are not a traditional couple at all." She smirked when he pulled her close. "You are so greedy. Wanting me all for yourself, but after this the whole world will know I am yours and you are mine." She felt his lips on her neck which gave her goosebumps. "Its been a while...you've been buried in your scrolls and books for weeks now..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 pm

"Well I want that shit off you." he said, "And I'll find loophole one way or another." he smirked and reached down, groping her ass and nibbling at her neck. "Mmm which is why I am here now." he smirked and smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm

"I know...if anyone can find a solution it's you. I'm just afraid of the consequences..." Her breath hitched when he grabbed her ass and she felt his teeth on the sensitive skin of her neck. "MmmAHH!" She yelped from the sudden smack to her ass. "How about we continue this in the bathing chamber?" She whispered into his ear seductively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm

He sniggered, "Some bath action huh? I like the sound of that." he pulled from her but still had hold of her hand and pulled her out of the room and towards their bathing chamber. Jori got her into the room, smirking as he got behind her and got undoing at her top and reached under her skirt. "I'm gonna make you squealed."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 9:02 pm

"I knew you would." She smirked as he took her hand and led her to the bathing chamber. It held a private hot spring just for the two of them. It was very reminiscent of the first hide out they had together several years ago around the time they first met. Once they were in the room all alone, he already had his hands all over her.

"You always do...mmm!" She felt his fingers brush over her pussy beneath her skirt and it made her shiver. Her top soon was off and her skirt was next. "We haven't had an empty nest in a long time...let's make the best of it." She said. She turned her head and started to kiss and nip at his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 9:54 pm

"You bet you fucking life I'm gonna be taking advantage over that." he smirked. He got a couple slipped into her pussy and he was pumping them into her eagerly, "Mmm fuck yes...empty nest means not interruptions in the least." he sniggered and got her head turned, kissing her deep on the lips, his tongue playing with hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Her hand grabbed at his wrist when he pushed his fingers inside her and started to go to town on her sensitive pussy. "Ahhh!! Oh fuck....!" She was surprised just how sensitive it was. It had been a while, but not THAT long. "MMM J-Jori! AHHH!" He kissed her and shut her up real quick. She moaned within their kiss and tasted his tongue. Her body began to tremble in his grasp. She felt her pussy starting to get soaked already. "MmmmMMM!!" She reached her hand between them and felt around for the belt to his pants to start undoing it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 pm

"MMmmM!" he groaned, "MMmm!"he pumped his fingers into her faster, He pulled from her lips, "You're soaked already, You naughty little slut." he got groping one of her tits and rolled the nipple between his fingers, "You're so fucking horny, what have you been up to when I haven't been looking?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:52 pm

"NGHHHAAHHAAA!" He was holding her so close she could barely move or wiggle around. He was being so intense and relentless. His hands were teasing all of her weak spots. "MMMM! N-nothing...I swear...!" Her legs squeezed together when she felt her juices start to drip down the inside of her thighs. Him talking down to her like that was making her insides turn to jelly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 11:01 pm

"Mmmm you naughty slut!" he smirked, He got he against the wall, with her tits against the wall and pulled her ass out, spreading her legs,he knelt down and got licking and mouthing at her pussy, flicking his tongue at her clit. "Mmmm so fucking drench." he groaned and got slipping his tongue into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 11:08 pm

He pushed her against the wall and got her into the position her desired. Her chest was forced into the wall and he forced her legs open to show off just how wet she was. She leaned into the wall, clawing and scratching when she felt his hot breath on her drenched gash and arched her back when he teased it with his tongue. "AHHHHAAAAA!! MMMM!! So-so fucking goooood!! AHHHHAAAHH!" She used the wall to help keep her up and could barely keep her legs from shaking. "J-Jori...fuck me please! I can't wait anymore! Give me your cock please!! AHHH!" She began to beg knowing her pussy was all ready for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 pm

He groaned, still going anther pussy with his tongue and mouth, he groaned feeling her quiver and writhe. He pulled back, licking his lips. He sniggered, "You want it that badly my little slut." he spanked her ass with both hands on both cheeks, "Look at that jiggle." he smirked and dropped his pants off fully and tossed them aside, be got rubbing his cock along her pussy, "Mmmmm..." He then Slipped his cock right into her pussy, he decided to torture her a bit and got thrusting slow and agonising.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 pm

Klotho looked back at him over her shoulder and saw his drenched lips and chin as well as his usual sadistic grin. "Y-Yes! AHHHH! It's been far too long since your cock has been buried in my pussy!" Her ass cheeks stung from his slap and she was holding onto the wall to keep herself up. He started to tease her again by just rubbing his cock over her slit. "MMMM! Stop teasing and fuck me already!!" She felt him push in but he was moving slowly. "Mmmm Jori please!! I can't take the teasing anymore!!" She begged again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 am

He smirked and got hold other hips then got hitting deep and had into her pussy, got tip to hilt with each thrust he made into her, "You fucking needy whore." he sniggered, he smacked her ass again and got thrusting into her fast and at a good pace now, "Mmm fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:13 am

"NGHHAAAH AHH!" She moaned out loud at finally getting what she wanted. His thrusts pushed her up into the wall, her tits being squished from the force. "YES!! OH YES!! AH! AH! AH!! Fuck me my Jori! Fuck me hard!!!" She gripped the wall, clawing and scratching enjoying the hard fucking he was giving her. "Faster!! Harder!! AHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:23 am

He smirked, "AWWWAHHHH!!" he groaned, "MMMm fuuckk!!" he pulled her from the wall and got hold of her arms hand them behind her,keeping her torso supported, "Aww fuck I'll be fucking those tits soon!" he licked his lips,thrusts short balls deep thrusts into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 am

"NNNNAHHHH!" She felt him grab her by the arms and forced her backward, keeping her arms and hands behind her back. He held her in place and started to fuck her even harder. "OHHH FUCK!! AHHHH YES!! OH YOUR COCK IS SO DEEP! AHHHH! MMM FUCK ME JORI! FUCK MEEEE!" Her juices were being splashed everywhere from the force of their fucking. Their skin making wet clapping sounds with each collision. "MMM OH I LOVE YOUR COCK!! OHH!!" She moaned on and on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 am

"MMM FUCK! YES SCREAM FOR ME!" he got going faster into her, "YeaH!!! YEAH!!!!" he smirked and he then got picking her up and held up off the ground and got thrusting up into her pussy hard and deep, "FUCKING TAKE IT YOU SLUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:44 am

"AHHHH YES!! JORI! JORI!! MMMMM FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME!! JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!!" She begged and moaned, her tongue practically hanging out of her mouth and drool falling down her chin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 am

"OH YES!! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!" he smirked, and thrusted up into her hard and deep, "MMMmM!!" he got stepping to the water and kept on thrusting up into her after he got standing secure. "GONNA FUCKING CREAM YOU!" the waterways trickling around them as he growled slamming up into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 pm

"MMMMM OHHHH IM GONNA CUM!!! AHHHH MMMM OH FUCK!! YES!! YES!!" Klotho looked down and could see Jori's dick going in and out, pounding her insides mercilessly. With each thrust, sweet juices leaked from her plugged hole. "OH I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY SLUTTY PUSSY!! AHHH ITS MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: