Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Sophie and Selena got on the boat and they looked out to sea. "How far away is your home Ezra?" Selena asked as she roamed the deck a bit. Sophie did so as well and couldn't wait to start sailing.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:34 pm

"Its pretty far....on standard travelling on the sea. But I've a QUICKER way." he smirked. He got the boat moving along out of the dock so they could get going other way. He then got chanting, mist began surrounding them and the boat moving moving quicker like something was pulling them along.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:43 pm

The twins became intrigued when he said that he had a quicker way to get them to the island. Selena recognized the chant he was using. It was a sort of transportation spell. "He's using magic to get us there quicker." Selena said, starting to feel very queasy.

Sophie held onto the side of the ship enjoying the ride. "Sel, are you alright? You look kinda sick." She said noticing her skin having a greenish tint to it.

"I'm fine...probably just a little sea sickness." She said trying to stabilize herself against the edge of the boat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 12:11 am

"Hold on, it will be over in....."he said, waving his hands as a portal formed before them in the water and they went through the mist closed it as they got through fully, showing a totally different island. Where a skull was prominent on the huge volcano that was in its centre.

"Welcome ladies..to the Isle of Bones."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Selena and Sophie watched in amazement as a portal began to open in front of them. The ocean water around them rushing up against the boat and making more waves as the magical energy swirled around. Once through the portal, everything calmed down, but Selena could detect a lot of dark magic around them.

"Where are we?" Sophie asked seeing the island ahead with an obvious ominous looking skull atop a volcano. It suddenly made sense when Ezra said they had arrived at the Isle of Bones. Selena looked on in horror. This place was not what Ezra had described. It made her very uneasy and quite scared.

"Take us back..." She said. Sophie turned to look at her sister. "What?! Why?" "This place gives me the creeps, Sophie. I don't like it at all..." Selena turned her attention to Ezra. "You never mentioned your home was a place like this...just what kind of person are you?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:12 pm

"Hey hey easy, its just how its always been since I first came here. And I didn't name." he said, seeing Selena getting panicked, "This is the main island of the group I am with stands and stays." he said.

"You'll get used to the sight of Skull Volcano." he joked little, "And as for what kind of person am I? Well, I'm a voodoo wielding head cracking half breed who leads the The Bones Cult." he said simply. "And I promise you, you're not in danger."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:03 pm

"Calm down Selena." "I can't calm down. Everything about this place screams danger!" Selena said getting more anxious.

"We haven't even gotten to the island yet. I'm sure the skull thing is just a coincidence and where this place got its name. Stop being so paranoid." She said. Selena quieted down and kept her objections to herself. "I still don't like this..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm

"I assure you, this place was already this way when I came, My Mistress chose it for the looks and energy that lay here." he said.

They arrived to the small dock and he jumped out to tie the boat. He helped the girls out and their gear, "I Lead this group to keep them in line and do as the Head lady wishes, but in return, I can go whenever and wherever I please between times." he explained.

"I was told to look for a pair of sisters...and that was all...I took it as a sign see you were twins."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 11:25 pm

"And who is your mistress?" Selena asked. Sophie was quite curious as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:46 am

"I think its best you wait until you meet her in person." he said, "Not trying to hide anything, but just so you can hear her out before you get too worried." he said. He knew Viida, the lady of Bones was notorious in this part of the sea and the islands, and her stories were not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 11:54 pm

"Very well..." Selena decided to give it a rest and hear him out. Sophie knew that Selena was usually right about these things. Her intuition never failed her. She was a little tense herself but she also decided to hear Ezra and this woman out for the time being.

"So you said she was seeking us out personally?" Sophie asked Ezra.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 am

"She's cryptic in her missions at times." said Ezra with groan, "She said I would know when I find them....I had a feeling for you two. And She told me to hurry you two back, so you are very much the ones she's looking for."

"She sees things I can't. But if it was to do you harm she would have given names and faces." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Selena was still very skeptic of the whole situation. She was seeking out her and Sophie specifically. What would a voodoo witch want with the two of them?

"When can we meet her in person?" Sophie asked, still not really worried at all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 8:47 am

"You'll be seeing her soon I would believes." he said, "Again she's cryptic." he said as he lead them up the beach and to the hidden entrance of the Temple that was under the earth they stood on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:09 pm

Selena stayed silent as they followed Ezra up the beach and into a hidden entrance. "Is this where you live?" Sophie was just full of questions.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:38 am

"I sleep here yeah, so live would be correct too I guess." shrugged Ezra. "I've been in this group for a long time now....feels like forever honestly." he said.

He stopped at a large stone with markings carved into the rock face, He pressed on certain marks in a certain order then tapped the centre of the stone and a door formed and stairs heading down.

"Watch your steps ladies and keep close. If anyone questions us, I'll tell to bugger off." he said, heading in first.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:05 pm

"I see...were you born on this island?" Sophie asked. Selena stayed close to Sophie as they descended the long staircase. "Did you grow up on this island too?" Selena asked wondering about their host as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:39 pm

"......No....I was born else where...had a family.....sibling....that was back before I joined." he said, just giving anything other details on that question.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:36 pm

Ezra seemed to become very somber when Selena and Sophie mentioned his past. He must have some secrets of his own too.

Selena remembered something. "That's right, you mentioned to me that you had a twin sister. Is she here with you?" Selena asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 pm

"........No....I haven't seen her in over a decade and a half now." he said, "I don't know where she's gone to." he said, remaining somber.

They got to the bottom and into the main hall were many of the cult members congregated to talk or plan and they paused seeing their leader had returned...all going silent to the new comers behind him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 10:52 am

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. There is a bond between twins that never fades. Even though you two are apart you are still always together." Selena said trying to cheer him up a bit.

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, they finally saw more people. There were several members of the clan gathered around. Selena and Sophie got plenty of stares as they walked through the crowd. Some were good some were bad. It looked like a lot of them did not like outsiders.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 8:23 am

"It also sets as a reminder to me...everyday...." he said, "I don't wish to continue this talk.....its...a sore subject for me."

He glared at the others who were giving stink eye and got hem moving out of the way as they got heading to the alter room, two of the high ranked members under Exra arrived in the alter room. "An older man and a young woman but a bit older than two sisters.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Selena grew silent again. She could clearly see the pain in his eyes and could feel the ache in his heart. He really did care for his sister and missed her a great deal.

The three finally got away from the crowd of people and came to a large room. It looked very sacred and also kinda creepy. Selena felt very anxious but Sophie wasn't moved by the voodoo altar room. Two figures were at the altar waiting for them. "What are we doing in here?" Sophie asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 7:46 am

"You're meeting the other heads of the cult and..."he said quietly but stopped when red smoke formed on the alter and the figure of the white clade dark skinned woman formed, "The lady of Bones..." Ezra finished his sentenced.

"Welcome Selena and Sophie...We've been in expecting you." she smirked, Viida the infamous Witch of Bones, Mistress of The Dead or The Lady of Bones.....many titles...all the same woman.

"Excellent work my Champion." she smirked and floated down from the alter, tracing a finger Over the mark on Ezra's chest, he stay still and his eyes followed her.

"I can see my Champion has convinced you both to come along....and I'm VERY pleased." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Sophie and Selena both watched as a woman stepped forth from the red smoke. It was obvious that she was very important and VERY powerful. She was covered from head to toe in bones.

"The Lady of Bones..." Selena had heard of her, but this was the first time she had seen her in the flesh. She was even more intimidating than she first thought.

Sophie was surprised at how submissive Ezra was toward her. The girls faced her as she approached them.

"Why did you seek us out specifically?" Sophie asked wanting some answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: