Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 5:46 am

Viida chuckled seeing Selena's nervous body language, "Yes little mouse....Most stories you might have heard.....have some true." she smirked at her, tapping her nose, teasingly. Ezra wanted to speak but he remained quiet unless she spoke to him....a few of the scars he had were not from missions....

"I see your skills." she said smirked at Sophie and pulled her hand away from Ezra's chest, he sighed in relief when her hand moved away. "Your sister is a VERY talented Healer and maker of remedies, salves and other medicine......and you...are good at collection information.....I would like you to join my little clan." she got Sophie's chin, "Ezra will be sure to make your time with us comfortable, attend to your questions and needs....and all you have to do....is pledge yourself to me and the Clan."

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Selena became visibly more nervous as Viida approached her. She swallowed hard when she tapped nose so casually.

"Our skills? How do you know what skills we poses? You have never even met us." Sophie said. But Viida described their skills perfectly. Selena was indeed a gifted healer and Sophie knew how to use her body to get information out of anyone.

Selena dared not to say anything. She knew just how fearsome this woman was but Sophie showed no fear. "What if we refuse to pledge ourselves to you?" Sophie dared to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 7:35 am

"My gifts allow me to see MANY things my sweet girl." she let her chin go, "My burden and my blessing." she chuckled a little. She grinned seeing how scared Selena was, but kept quiet on her glee. "Therefore...I need not know you or meet you to know what and how you go about your business....I see and know MANY things...." she kept it cryptic but still...explaining enough.

Ezra stiffened when she asked that question, 'Stupid girl!!!' he panicked in his mind.

She chuckled, "Mmhmm...Well you two won't leave alive.......NO one outside the clan will ever KNOW where this place is.......sooooo its either you accept the offer....or you accept your death here and now..." she made it clear and simple, "So, what shall it be?" she said in a singing kind of tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 7:52 am

Sophie pulled away when the witch finally released her chin. She didnt care who this all powerful woman was. She didnt appreciate being treated in such a way. Sophie's face visibly twisted with anger and disgust.

Selena grabbed her arm to calm her down. "No Sophie. Not here. Just calm down." Selena was the only one who knew how to soothe her sister's fiery temper. "Just do as she says. We are at her mercy now." She whispered to her.

Sophie cut her eyes at the witch. "....fine. Whatever you want us to do...we'll do it." Sophie said with animosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 am

"Perfect." she said with a grin. Suddenly she snatched BOTH of them by their wrist on opposite hands; her dark magic was like fire as her mark was burned into their skin. "You will bare the Symbol of our little family and go out in the world in MY name....mission of everyday occurrence is led by my Faithful servant Ezra....he's in charge when I am not present....and his word is law after mine....." she traced his jawline, making him cringe a little.

"For now....have fun children.....and Ezra....don't act like a cowering dog so much while I'm gone...." she smirked as she vanished in a puff of red smoke. Finally he let out a breath, sometimes Ezra holds his breath while with his mistress....and it it was much lighter when she was not present.

He looked to the other two members of the Cult, "Go." he motioned them out. They left without a word, leaving the three alone., "YOU almost got killed." he scolded Sophie in a sigh, ".....Be glad she found you amusing...or you would not have lived to stand here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: