Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:00 am

"Just start off small. I'll bring some things you are use to eating and a little something new for you to try. I'll be right back." Kendra got out of bed and went down to the kitchen. She could smell breakfast already being prepared. She was surprised to see Carter up and about.

"Good morning Ruth and Carter. Glad to see you up and about. How are you feeling?" She asked as she entered the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:36 am

Carter smiled, "Good morning Miss, how are you feeling this morning?" he asked.

"....Is Rassler awake?" asked Ruth, "You've not come out all night." she was worried about them. "Even as a Human Ruth I think he'd be too hard to kill still." chuckled Carter.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 am

Kendra smiled and was happy to see Carter in good spirits. "I'm well now that I am home and everyone is here and safe." Kendra saw all the fresh fruit and other breakfast items that Ruth was preparing and felt her stomach react. "He is, but he is still recovering. He is sore and still adjusting to being human."

Kendra got herself a glass of fresh orange juice and drank a bit. "Can I help with anything Ruth?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 am

"Well it will take a bit of time for him to adjust." Carter said, "Indeed. Being a demon all your life and then turned human? Has he shown and magic that's left over?" asked Ruth.

"I don't think he would." said Carter, "If he does, then it will be a while."

"Did you need me to make something to eat Kendra?" Ruth offered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 am

Kendra shook her head, "No, he has just been resting. I am hoping if he eats it will help a bit."

"Yes please Ruth. Just fruit and some eggs for me. And some fruit and a little bit of cooked meat for Rassler to try." She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 am

"I'll see To it." smiled Ruth, "YOU stay put." she said to Carter. He sighed and shook his head, "I've not felt this beaten in a LONG time." he chuckled and flinched a little bit from his slinged arm. "Ouch...." he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:08 am

Kendra chuckled as Ruth scolded Carter. "I'm sorry you got hurt because of me, Carter. But thank you both for what you did for me. I am very grateful." She said with a smile. "Can I help with anything Ruth? You have been so busy taking care of all of us. I want to help in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:32 am

"It was our duty to keep you Sake Miss Kendra...I will willing to give my life to keep you safe." he said. ".....I'm just glad to see you are now truely safe....and our master and your ancestors can rest in peace now."

"If you want to cut some fruit up that would be good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 am

"So am I. I am so glad my uncle and the rest of my ancestors can rest in peace now." She said.

"Sure!" She got up and gathered some of the fresh fruit and began slicing it up into bite size pieces for her and Rassler. "Would you like some fruit Carter?" She asked, offering him a bowl.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:26 pm

"I'm good Kendra, but I'm keen for the bacon and eggs Ruth will be getting going soon." he smiled. "I will in a minute after I finish this."Ruth Replied.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Kendra chuckled and continued to slice up the fruit and separate it into bowls for everyone. She took a few slices for herself every now and again. Once she was done, she went over to the fridge and got out the eggs and bacon for Ruth and put them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:32 am

"Thank you Kendra." she smiled, "I'll get that on and get our boys fed." she teased.

Carter sighed, "Don't tease a hungry old man Ruth." "Old man indeed.......I'm just glad we can finally age....finally be sure we'll have an end." said Ruth. "I know...its odd to know we have that now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 pm

"You're welcome. I'll go ahead and take this fruit up to Rassler. He must be hungry." Kendra took hers and Rassler's bowls of fruit upstairs and opened the cracked door. "Rassler...I brought you some fruit." She walked in and placed her down on the table beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:16 am

"As you wish." smiled Ruth as she watched sash left. She looked Carter, "...What do you think of this?"

"About his being human? Well...he can't draw attention any more and...He can live a peaceful life for once in his life." he said, "So, once they are fully settled, We can go on to live our own lives." Ruth smiled at that thought, "I'de be glad for it."

---

Upstairs...

He was sitting up in bed, "Well that's always a good thing to eat." he smiled. "But I would have been fine to try something else."he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 5:46 pm

"Oh, this is just the first course. Ruth is making bacon and eggs right now. You haven't eaten since we got back to the manor. I wanted to bring you something right away." Kendra picked up a piece of a cut up peach and put it in her mouth. "Mmm...my favorite." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 pm

He smiled and took a pice of the apple and pear, "Doesn't taste any different at least." he said, "Will be weird eating cooked food though."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Kendra chuckled a bit, "I haven't eaten meat in so long. I have forgotten how it tastes. I think you will like it though." She said as she took another peach slice. "Do you have any magic left?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:49 pm

He wondered about that and sat there with his eyes closed, trying to reach deep down. "........Like a teaspoon....but there's still something right in the back." he said, "......It will be a weird thing honestly....but at this point..." he pulled her to him with and arm around her, "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Kendra smiled when he pulled her close. "You have been so clingy since we got back. It's not like you, but I like it." She took a grape from Rass' bowl and held it to his lips to feed it to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:25 pm

He looked at her, ".....I almost lost you...again." he said. "SO yeah..I"m gonna be clingy...I'll be back to my asshole self soon enough." he said in a half joking manner. He happily took the grape, "You don't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:45 pm

"Fair enough. But you don't have to worry about that anymore. I won't leave you ever again." She moved closer to him and chuckled again. "I know you will, so I best enjoy this Rass while he is still around." She watched him take the grape. "I know I don't, but I want to. Isn't this the sort of things lovers do for one another?" She smiled and picked up another grape to feed to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:55 pm

He pouted little, he wasn't gonna admit, Emily used to feed him figs like this. But that made him think, "....How...did you make this happen?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

She saw him pout a bit and pulled the grape away from his mouth. "Hmm, make what happen?" She asked and ate the grape herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:11 am

"....Make me human....." he said, "How did you pull it off...cause knowhing that GRIM asshole he would have let me die."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:32 am

"Oh that. Well...Zadicus was actually the one that suggested it. It was the only way I could save you from death. It was all a blur, but I remember him saying the demon side of you was fading. The curse being broken was too much for your body to handle after your clash with Vorkalth. I remember a voice guiding me...it was Emily. She told me how to save you." Kendra explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next