Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 pm

He kissed her back, deepening the kissed to her again, getting and arm around her slim waist. He smirked at her words, "Glad you like it.." he laid on his belly get comfy again with her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 pm

She laid on her side and watched him get comfy. "Since we have the whole night...come take a shower with me. I want to wash all this make up off and product out of my hair." She sat up and got out from under the blanket and hung her feet over the side of the bed. She reached for her messy curled hair and started to take out some of the bobby pins that were trapped in there.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:57 pm

He chuckled, "Trying to find an excuse for more action My Mistress?" he teased, laying on his side, looking a there pulling bobby pins out of her hairdo, "Because it might work if that's the case."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 pm

"That's entirely possible.." She said teasing him back. She shook her hair out once she got the last bobby pin out. "Even if you protest, you have no choice, because what I say goes." She smirked at him over her shoulder half joking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:19 pm

"Then what does my mistress command?" he smirked, stepping out of his bed, fully naked. " What does she demand?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:40 pm

"You can get the water running. I will be in shortly." She said. She was making sure all the bobby pins were out of her hair before she got in the shower. Once she was sure, she went into the bathroom with Rassler. She stood in front of the mirror and combed her fingers through her messy curls.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:00 am

He smirked, "Very well." he got her hand and they vanished together into the bathroom and he locked the door. "You alright?' he asked, her, knowing she gets dizzy sometimes from that type of travel.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:39 am

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I am getting use to it now. But was that really necessary? It only takes a few steps to get from there to the bathroom." She said releasing his hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:46 am

"You're naked." he smirked, "You want to be possibly seen by Ruth and Carter in your REAL birthday suit?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:03 am

"If you had enough foresight to put a silence spell on the room, I would have hoped you locked your bedroom door too." She sighed, shaking her head. "Come on, lets get in the shower. It's cold..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:23 am

"I did." he smirked, "Annnd." he snapped his fingers and the room flashed red, "Another spell." he chuckled. "I can warm you up." eh smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Kendra blinked and the room flashed red, but it suddenly got much warmer. "I'm surprised you didn't just use your own body to warm me up." She teased. She pushed back the glass door and leaned in to turn the hot water on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:10 pm

"No I just made the room sound proof." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Kendra stood back up and turned around just in time to see him smirking. She said nothing and just stepped into the shower knowing he would soon follow. "Does that mean you think I've rested enough now because my birthday isn't over quite yet." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:40 pm

"Maybe....unless you wish me just to wash with you." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:09 pm

She looked at him and bit the corner of her lip, "We could easily do both..." She came closer to him and shut the glass door, sealing them both inside.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 3:53 am

Suddenly as he stood up to come closer, walking past the mirror, a black hand of dark energy shot out and grabbed Rassler by the throat, catching him off guard, "GGAHH!!!" he let out a gasping choke and struggled to get loose, but before he could try and fight back he got pulled into the mirror and after he vanished, the mirror shattered and all over the bathroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Kendra stepped closer but something suddenly forced her to take a step back. She saw a hand made from some sort of dark energy suddenly grab Rassler by the throat. The surprise caused her to slip and she fell down in front of Rassler on the tub floor. She quickly looked up and saw him struggling. "RASSLER NO!" She tried to stand and help him, but in a quick flash, he was sucked into the mirror and she wasn't able to follow as the mirror shattered into pieces.

For a moment, she sat there just staring at the empty wall where the mirror once was. The warm water was still running and hitting her back. She was in shock not able to move for a few seconds. She knew exactly who took him and she knew it wasn't long before he came for her. She stood up and turned off the water. "There is glass everywhere..." She tip toed around the broken shards and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself until she could get back to her room.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:23 pm

The soundproof spell had faded off in another flash of red when Rassler was pulled out of the room. As the bathroom door opened, Ruth was on her way to make sure the house in one piece after the party but paused seeing that Kendra was still up, "Kendra are you alright?" she could see her distraught expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Kendra stumbled out of the bathroom and was met by Ruth. "Ruth...he's gone! They took Rassler!" Kendra was getting more visibly upset. Her heart was aching so much without him near. "I'm afraid he is coming for me next..." She sniffled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:22 am

"WHAT! HOW?!" she knew when she said they, "Got get some clothes first miss! CARTER!!!!! EMERGENCY!!!!" she shouted. Carter came running out of of his room, "WHAT'S happened!" he shouted as he came running out. "Vor has taken Rassler." she said.

"They must have taken him to lower our defence." he said, "Ruth....I'll call Zadicus....this is beyond us." he said. "Agreed, I'll help miss Kendra pack while you call him." He nodded and ran down stairs to the house phone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:39 pm

"What do you mean pack? We have to help Rassler!" Kendra exclaimed as she came out of her room fully dressed. She held the amulet tight in her hand. "There must be something we can do to get him back!" She was getting a bit frantic.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:53 pm

"If they are able to take him through the mirror its not safe here Kendra...Rassler was the main defence of the mansion, with him gone the barriers are now gone...and with them gone demons will come." said Carter.

"Which is why we'll need to seek out Mr Zadicus Grim for the assistance of the White-Gold Knights." added Ruth. "We'll need to meet up with them sooner than later, there's no helping Rassler if we stay here." she added on more.

But as they were saying that, Carter paused for a moment, "......No." he got rushing over to the nearest window on the lower level of the manor. He gasped, "Ruth....get Kendra to the car...now..." he said seriously.

Ruth frowned, "Come miss Kendra, we much leave now!" She motioned Kendra to the back door, to where Carter parked his car.

In speaking of the groundsman, he exited the house out the front and was met with two grey skinned demons and behind them was another violence demon, drooling and growling as Carter approached, "..............You lot looking for something?" he asked in a dull tone to the demons.

"Ooooh I think you know what we're here for meat bag." one of smirked, "So why don't you just give her up and we might let you just live long enough to run away from our friend here." he sniggered as the violence Demon roared out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Kendra was going to head back to her room to pack, but Carter stopped her and Ruth and suddenly told them to get to the car in the back quickly. "Carter?" Kendra asked not sure what he meant. Ruth started to pull her along. She did not like the look on Carter's face at all. "But what about Carter?!" Kendra knew something was wrong.

Finally Ruth forced her downstairs and to the back door. Once they were outside, she felt like something horrible was about to happen. "Where's Carter? He should have come with us?!" She was worried. "How soon can Zadicus be here?" She asked Ruth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Ruth got Kendra to the car, and ruth got the car going. But something jumped on the roof of the car, scaring both of them. "AH!!" Ruth clutched her necklace, "REPEL!!" she called out and a glow from the necklace, and it forcefully pushed the grey demon off the top of the car roof. "Stay in the car Kendra..." she came out and she waved her hand, and the car locked itself.

Carter sighed, "Well, no choice then......." Carter pulled out his necklace as well and he got ready for battle. "Very well oldman." the grey skin smirked, "Get him." he said to the beast." The Violence Demon roared once more and got running towards Carter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next