Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 am

He was surprised to hear that Grimm actually suggested it. But he was even more stunned to hear Emily was once again in the mix, "........She still was with me....even till the end.....I hope now she can rest peacefully...and now...we can move on together...with this new chance."

".....Annoyingly I'll.....ugh...thank Grimm Sometime." he grimaced at the mear thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 pm

"Yes, if it weren't for her guidance, I wouldn't have been able to save you." Kendra also had the same hope that she was in a better place now and that her spirit could finally rest knowing that Rass was alive and free.

Kendra chuckled when Rass grumbled about having to thank Zadicus. "Being human will make you a lot more humble that's for sure." She said as she sniffed the air. "Smells like the rest of breakfast is almost done. I'll be back in a bit." She said as she moved away from Rass to get up off the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:17 pm

He smelt it too, "Hey I wanna get up." he said, sick of being in bed already. He gout and got hold of the bed frame, his legs still weak."Ugh.......I hate being weak...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm

"Alright. You should have enough of your strength back to walk at least. Kendra hopped out of bed and went to move toward the door until she heard Rass grip the bed frame. She chuckled. "Spoke too soon I guess." She walked over to him and put her arm around his waist. "Here, you can lean on me if you need to."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:11 pm

He sighed and got a hold on her carefully, "Well.. first time I can't teleport somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:56 pm

She held him firm by the waist and walked with him slowly to the door. "Mhm. Gotta walk like the rest of us." She smiled. "It is really nice outside this morning. After breakfast we should go outside to the orchard. Some fresh air will do you good."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:07 pm

He smiled astray made their way downstairs carefully.

A few months later... It was Graduation day in Kendra's High school and she and her class were in the auditorium, in their garbs and they were watched bother loved ones as they got their High school diplomas. Kendra's mother, Ruth, Carter and Rassler, now fully recovered and announced by friend to her mother now, where all there to witness this great occasion.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:57 pm

Kendra was standing in the procession line nervously awaiting her name to be called. She and the rest of her senior graduating class were being called one by one to receive their diploma. Kendra was able to graduate with high honors as well. She looked and could see her loved ones sitting together waiting for her turn.

Finally, the headmistress called out her name. "Kendra Belladonna Lennox. High honors." Kendra walked up to the headmistress and shook her hand as she gave her her diploma. Kendra looked out to her family and gave a smile and wave then walked off stage.

Once the ceremony was over, she went through the huge crowd to find her mom and the others.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:10 am

Her mum was filming it all on her phone while trying not to cry, watching her baby graduating. She waved back at her girl and the others and Rass did as well, Pass giving her a wink.

Once it was done, her friends had got her in a group hug with them, laughing, all excited about finally being out in the big open world. Rass came over first, "Hey." he smirked.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:35 am

Kendra found her friends and rushed in for a big group hug. "Can you believe it we are FINALLY high school graduates!" They all cheered and bounced around all excited. "I can't wait for the party at the manor tonight it is going to be a blast!"

"Hey Rass. I'm glad you made it." She smiled at him. With his demon powers gone, all the girls weren't oogling at him anymore.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:44 am

He smiled, at her. They girls were so excited still, "Are we still coming to your place tomorrow night?" asked Lana.

But he still got occasional stares...like a NORMAL amount, nothing like he had before when he had that blasted aura. "I think so." Rass said, knowing she planned a party after graduation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:34 pm

"Mhm, tomorrow evening at the manor. It is going to be amazing! Even some of the guys from the boys school is coming too." She giggled. "It is not as formal as my birthday was, so just be in your Sunday best." She said. Kendra started to look around for her mother. "Rass, was my mother with you? I know she will want to take LOTS of pictures."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 12:04 am

He smiled, "Glad to see you excited...and...no disguises needed." he joked meaning when he turned himself a girl to follow her in the beginning. "She's chatting with your friends parents outside."he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Kendra laughed at his joke. It had been a LONG time since then when he disguised himself as a girl when they were trying to locate the portal to Demos at her school. "Come on you guys. Lets go find them so we can take pictures together!" She took Rasslers hand as they began to all walk together. She was so happy to be with him and her best friends and to be an official high school graduate.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Rassler had been in Her uncle's lab lately, working on something and he hadn't been allowing her to go into the lab for the last couple of weeks. But he would tell her what he had been working on soon.

They went outside, and got a LOT of photos going. Including a pic of Rass kissing at her cheek thatcher mother took, "Awww my baby's all grown up." she cooed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:25 am

"Awww mom!" She said feeling embarrassed. "You're not gonna start crying are you?" She asked going over to her and giving her a hug. All the other parents were just as proud and emotional as Kendra's mother was. "Be sure to send me those pictures. I want to have them on my phone." Especially that last one of her and Rass.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:31 am

She was already sniffling, "Its hard not to Baby...." she said. She whispered back to her, "I will baby....but can I ask, are you sure you still want to Live in your uncle's old manor?" she asked, making surfer daughter was straight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 am

"I know mom. But It's not like I am leaving any time soon." She said. "Mhm, I want to stay at uncle Terrence's manor. I can't leave Ruth and Carter alone not after all they've done for me." She said. "I think it is what uncle Terrence would have wanted. Someone to take care of the manor that loved it as much as he did." She said as she glanced at Rassler with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:56 am

Rassler smiled back. "Well you're 18 now my darling...andif you want to do that, do it." she smiled, kissing her cheek. "But let me remind you that I am ALWAYS here, understood?" she reminded Kendra.

"And you take care other Mr. Rook." she said to Rassler, "Always Ma'am." he responded, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:00 am

"I know mom. If I need anything, you will be the first person I call. And you aren't far away." She said and gave her another hug.

"He will mom. Rassler is a great guy." Kendra walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "We should get back home now. There are still a few things to finish before the party tomorrow." She said goodbye to her mom and her friends before she and Rassler went back to the manor.

"You have been very secretive lately, Rass. What are you up to?" She asked when they got home referring to him spending so much time in her uncles lab.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:09 am

Once they got back home Rassler looked to her. "Just a special project. But I can't let ya see it yet." he smirked in cheeky way to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:21 am

"You have been saying that for days now." She said with a sigh and took her cap off and unzipped the front of her robe eager to get it off. She wore an open back dress underneath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 am

He sighed, "I know, But it is special andI ant it tore a surprise. Trust me you'll be happy for the wait." he kissed her cheek then her lips. "You stripping' for now?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:48 am

"I'm just teasing you, Rass. I know whatever it is I will enjoy it." She put the robe and her cap in the chair and kissed Rassler happily. "Maybe. It was hot outside during that ceremony. I couldn't wait to get out of that gown. Her back was slightly damp with sweat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:55 am

"Wellll I could wash you up and DOWN?" he smirked, teasing her and pinched her assent really looking for sex but he was always teasin her out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next