Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Well Of Styx - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Celeste swam back to the surface and shook her head to sling water all over the place. She laughed at the now water logged faeries. "Sheesh, don't get your wings in a bunch. It's just water." Celeste laid on her back and floated around looking up at the sky. It was nice being able to spend time with her two friends without having to worry about her father.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:05 pm

"But if we go too deep we can drown!" said San, as he flew over to her, "Besides swimming watch planning kid?" he asked.

While Terk was laying curved on the floaty and sighed in a relaxed manner, "Ahhh......." he sighed in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 11:24 pm

"I'm not sure just yet. But I'll come up with something. For now lets just chill. I'll let you guys come inside tonight and sleep in a big cozy bed." She said to her friends. She continued to let herself float in the water on her back for a little while enjoying the peace and quiet and the bright summer sun.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 12:10 am

"YAY!!!" they both cheered excitedly. They chilled in the pool for a while and then stopped to have a snack of fresh fruit and some homemade lemonade that Ruth made the other day. "Ooooooo this is good!!" Said San. "So lemony!!" said Terq.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 12:00 am

Once they spent some time swimming, they started to get hungry. Celeste brought back some snacks for them to enjoy.

"Yes it is good. It is from the garden." Celeste said as she watched her long time friends enjoy their snack. "I wish I could go to your world...this place is so boring." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 6:22 am

"There are many hidden door ways to the fairy kingdom....but you're half something else sooooooo it might not work....." said San, "BUUUTTT there is a place you could go." said San.

"SAN! NO!" said Terq covering his mouth, "Its too dangerous!!" he hushed his friend.

"Hey! They old as is not here and she's GONNA find out sooner than later!!!" said San, "The fairy lands. Doorway to Tiranog."

"Ohhhh nnnoooo..." Terq covered his little face, fearing this will go bad.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 8:16 pm

"Really?! Where is it San? Tell me!!" Celeste was visibly excited. Terq was completely against the idea. "How dangerous can the fairy lands possibly be?" She asked. "Please tell me San! I want to see where you both live so badly!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 8:43 am

"There are many doors but not all lead to Tiranog." said San. "But the door we use is actually not far from this very house."

Terq sighed, "Its not wise...the fame are not fond of humans yet alone demon touched."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:10 pm

"You worry too much, Terq. As long as I'm with you two I'll be fine. So please take me there! Mother and father are away so it is the perfect time." She pleaded with them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Terq seemed unsure about it all, "...........................Alright.....but we shouldn't do it any more than one day...." he said.

"Oh please, TWO WEEKS the demon and his wife are gone!!! Time fore some fun!!" said San. "We'll show you tomorrow." he added eagerly.

Terq sighed seeing was outnumbered on this subject and just glumly agreed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:06 pm

"Yay!! I can't wait to see this place!! Maybe my summer vacation won't be so boring after all." She giggled and dove into the water purposely splashing Terq and San again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 pm

"WWWHHHAA!!" they both yelped in surprised as they were splashed.

The next day...

Making sure Ruth and Carter were occupied, The three of them slipped out of the old family manor and got heading on toward the forest swept hills the were always in view of the orchard. Terq and San led Celeste deep through the woods but they could still see glimpses of the manor on occasions...it was truly that close the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm

Celeste made sure to be very quiet when she snuck out of the manor. Ruth and Carter were some times hard to fool. The two faeries led her into the forest near the manor just beyond the orchard. It was thick with lots of trees.

"Are we almost there?" Celeste asked starting to get really impatient.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 pm

"Be patient. Getting through the woods is a bit daunting sometimes."said San. They then reached a hollowed out old willow tree, "Ahh here we are!" he saidas the faeries flew over, "Over here Celeste."

It was WIDE which signified it was VERY old....and it still had greenery in its canopy, birds were singing in its branches and peeking out were more faeries just like San and Turq, flying down to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: