Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Well Of Styx - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:16 pm

After some coaxing, Celeste finally ate one piece. That was all she would eat. "Alright, go on and play. I'll be up soon for bath time." Kendra said and took a bite of her own broccoli.

"Yay!" She smiled big once she was off the hook and hopped down from the table and went upstairs to her room.

Kendra sighed. "She is a picky eater, just like her father." She said cutting her eyes at Rassler in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:32 pm

He chuckled sheepishly, "Sorry Kendra." he said as their daughter ran off to play. It was a clear night tonight, with a few clouds floating through the dark star filled sky.

After dinner Rassler was out on his balcony looking up at the sky, he was always looking foray small signs of energy changes in the air flanks around then....anything to be sure nothing of great danger is about.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Kendra just shook her head with a smile and finished her dinner. Once she finished helping Ruth clean up, she went upstairs and wrangled Celeste for bath time. Thankfully, she didn't have much trouble because Celeste loved bath time. She loved to play and have fun. After her bath, Celeste put on her favorite pink night gown and hopped into bed.

"Good night mommy." Kendra smiled and tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead. "Good night sweetie. I love you." Kendra ran her hands through her hair before she got up and turned off the light. "I love you more mommy." Kendra smiled at that and closed the door.

She walked back to the room that she shared with Rassler and found him on the balcony. She decided to join him. "Something wrong?" She asked, standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:03 pm

".....................No....but I'm getting a feeling.....something...or someone might come.....not now....but Sometime." he said, ".....Or maybe I'm just paranoid." he sighed aloud and turned to lean on the edge of the balcony with her standing in front of him, he smirked looking her, "......are we alone?" he got a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:16 am

"You worry too much. It has been over ten years since all that happened. There has been no disturbances since. I doubt something will happen now." Kendra saw that smirk on his face and she moved closer when he put his hand on her hip. "Mhm, I just put Celeste to bed for the night...and I locked the door behind me when I came in..." She smirked at her sexy husband.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:27 am

He smirked, "Sounds like you were planning something." he smirked and leaned in and kissed her, pulling her closer to him her body against his. "Mmm been while."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:50 am

"I was. Planning some more alone time with my husband." She wrapped her arms around his neck when they kissed. "Yes it has, much too long..." She leaned in and kissed him again, this time much deeper, pushing her tongue past his lips. Her hair and clothes were still slightly damp from having given Celeste a bath earlier.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:26 pm

"Mmmm you might get cold." he said against her lips, feeling the dampness on her clothes as he got undoing her jeans button and zip, and tugging at her shirt. "Mmmm you are energetic today." he chuckled as he then picked her up under her ass and carried her to their bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:45 pm

"Then...why don't you take me inside and warm me up." She said back to him. He was already loosening her jeans and tugging at her shirt. When he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him and started to kiss him again, more feverishly this time. He laid her down on the bed on her back and she kept kissing him. Her hands wandered under his shirt so she could feel his bare chest. Even though he was human now, he was still very built. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:42 pm

He laid her down on her back, then pulled her pants and underwear off. He got his pants off letting them drop. He kissed at her neck and then kissed her, feeling her hands exploring him. "Mmmm you are so cheeky......" he smirked, against her lips. He reached between her legs and rubbed at her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:46 pm

"I learned from the best..." She said in a shallow cheeky whisper. Their foreheads were touching and she yelped when he touched her bare lips. It had been too long, she was so sensitive that it made her shiver. "MmmMMmmm...my pussy is so sensitive..." She said in a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:50 pm

He smirked,"Will get you more wet." he got rubbing her clit, then a couple fingers slipped into her puss, working at her cunt to get her even more soaked. He kissed at her neck and nibbled at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Kendra's cheeks flushed red. Even though they had been together for so long now, he still made her blush like it was the first time. "Mmm! R-Rassler...HAAA!" She tried to cover her mouth to keep quiet. She didn't want to wake Celeste. "MmmMMmm..." She began to crumble under his touch and indeed started to get wetter and wetter the more he teased her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:31 pm

He smirked and got hooking his fingers into her pussy and got them pumping faster. "Mmm you still make such cute faces." he smirked, his teasing demon side was still about him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:41 pm

"Ahhhhaa!" Her voice got higher when he hooked his fingers inside her and started to drill that spot a bit faster. "Mmm...and you are still relentless and a tease..." She could hear her pussy making such lewd squelching noises the faster he moved. "Rassler...I'm gonna cum...s-slow do-down...MMMM!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:38 am

He smirked and kept at it, "Mmmm I don't think so love." he smirked, still going with his fingers in her pussy, he leaned down and got sucking on one of her nipples, "MmmM!" he groaned his tongue swirling around her nipple, switching between her breasts while still finger fucking her pussy, he got tugging oner nipples with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:54 pm

"NNNAHHHHHAAAA!! Rassler!!! MMMMM!" She arched her back and started to squirm a bit more. "NNGHHHAA!! NO! NOT SO ROUGH!! AHHHHH!" She begged. It had been so long since she last felt his mouth on her breasts and his teeth tugging on her nipples. "MMMMM OHH GONNA CUM!! OHHHH CUMMMINNGG AHHHHAA!!" Her body stiffened and trembled slightly. Her pussy coating his fingers with her sweet juices.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 6:26 pm

He smirked feeling her juices coat his hand and he pulled them up and licked his fingers clean. "Mmmm." he then got her legs out wide and then got sliding his cock into her now soak pussy, "Awww fuck!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Kendra watched him eye his soaked fingers and started to feel embarrassed. He then started to lick them clean. "Rassler don't...I haven't showered yet..." Her face grew redder watching him lick his fingers that had just been inside her dirty pussy. He didn't really seem to care and spread her legs wide open, her soaked trembling gash on full display. "AHHHHAAAA! ITS SO SENSITIVE!! MMMmmmMMMM!" Just him pushing in made her nearly lose her mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:41 pm

He smirked at her reaction and then got thrusting into her, "Mmm so tight and slippery." he chuckled, teasing her with dirty talk, "You still look so embarrassed when you get that expression." he leaned in and kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:20 pm

"MMMMM! AHH!" She wrapped her legs loosely around his waist and rested her hands on his back to hold him close. "It's been so long...since we've been so close like this..." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:41 pm

He groaned, "Mmmm fuck! Too long." he kissed her deep as he got thrusting in short rapid thrusts into her, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh echoing in the room. He massage one of her tits as her legs wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 am

Her hands moved to the back of his head as they kissed. She moaned over and over within their kiss with each deep thrust he made. Her tongue played around with his inside his mouth as things began to get more heated. Her body reacted very strongly when he teased her breasts. She arched her back a bit, moving into his touch. "Use your mouth..." She said in a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:13 am

""So demanding." he smirked and got sucking on her nipples as she wished, thrusting deeper.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:25 am

"N-No I'm not...NNGHAAA! AHH!" He shut her up when he started sucking her nipples and kept up his thrusts. Her back arched again and she gripped his hair. "MMMM oh it feels so good! AHHH! Keep going love!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: