Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Well Of Styx - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 pm

"Well that....and....they are part of magical people too." he said, hinting something to the young Celeste.

"Yes, they saw us before and didn't mind us....but scary tall man used to have grey skin and long claws......scary scary face." said Turq.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 pm

"Really they are? But they look just like normal humans to me." Celeste saw one fairy struggling to get a particularly large tomato from the vine and offered to help. She took it from the vine and handed it to the small fairy.

"What are you two talking about? My daddy looks nothing like that. He can be scary some times, but he is not a demon." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:44 pm

A ground of four little fairies came over and carried the tomato away, just smiling at her. "You don't know? Your scary father used to have grey skin and Sharpe teeth and hair like fire!" said Turq, describing Rassler's old look.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Celeste waived to the fairy foursome as they carried the tomato away. "Don't know? That's crazy. My daddy has never looked like that. He and my mommy are both humans. I'm sure of it." She said. "You must have the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 11:11 pm

"......THis necklace though." Turq tried to pick upbeat it was heavy, "....oooff!" he grunted, "its made of Demos iron." he said.

"Yeah, only demons have this." said San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 7:23 pm

"Are you trying to say that my daddy...was a demon?" She asked as she looked at the necklace around her neck. It was pretty heavy.

Meanwhile...

Kendra and Rass were coming home from having an impromptu date in town. Ruth insisted that they spend some time together just the two of them while she and Carter took care of Celeste for a while.

"It's odd being away from Celeste like this. It's too quiet." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Rassler chuckled lightly, "Yeah, its very odd being away from her like so." he said, "In speaking of which where is that munchkin?" he wondered, looking around the entry of the manor, "The garden I can guess." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Kendra stood with Rassler in the entry way looking around for Celeste. Ruth and Carter were probably with her in the garden. She took his hand and moved closer. "Thanks for the date, love. I had a great time." She leaned in and kissed his cheek gently. "Now let's go find our little girl." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Rass kissed her on the lips,"Might continue tonight." he winked at her with a sneaky grin. He agreed and they went out the back garden, "....." he looked around and turned right to the veg garden, sensing a magic presence, "Fuckin' fairies are back." he growled and got walking that way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:19 pm

"I look forward to it. Hopefully Celeste will stay in her bed tonight and give us some time alone so we can have some fun." She chuckled and followed him out to the back garden.

Celeste was still playing with Turq and San when she heard a familiar voice calling for her. It was her mother. "Oh no! Mommy and Daddy are home! You guys need to hide and quick!"

"Celeste! Sweetie where are you?" Kendra called out to her. It was a huge orchard so she could be anywhere.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:21 pm

"She's 7 she should be alright." he said as he headed to the garden too shoo these fairies away once more.

All the fairies and pixies, including San and Turq all ran for cover and out of sight. Just in time too, Rassler had opened the small gate to the veg garden and found his daughter popping up form behind the tomatoes, "There you are." he smiled, "Whatcha doing in here?" he asked, knowing she liked to play games in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Just as quickly as they appeared, her new friends and the rest of the fairies were gone. She popped her head up over the tomato plants when she heard the gate open and saw her father coming. "Daddy! You're home!" Kendra was not far behind. "There you are sweetie. Did you have fun today?"

Celeste ran over to Rassler waiting for him to catch her in his arms and lift her up high like he usually did when she ran to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:59 pm

He scooped up his little girl and held her on his hip, "What were you up to in here? Find any good Tomatoes?" he smirked. He looked around where she was, not being able to see the fairies, but he could sense them. he didn't say anything, thinking that she was still aware of the hidden creatures of this world and their land.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:06 am

Celeste laughed and giggled happily when Rassler picked her up and held her close. "I was about to start looking when you and mommy found me." She said. Kendra came over and kissed Celeste on the head. "I think Ruth picked some yesterday to make fresh marinara sauce for her world famous spaghetti, your favorite." She said to get her excited about dinner.

"Yay! My favorite!!" She cheered. "I finished my lessons too. Ruth said I did a good job." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:28 am

"Very good." he smiled, "Have you had lunch?" he asked, walking out of the garden still carrying her. "Anything exciting happen while mama and I were gone?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:38 am

"Yep! Aunty Ruth let me have lunch in the garden today!" She said. Kendra walked along side Rassler as they headed inside the manor. Celeste shook her head, "No. But I did see a few butterflies in the flowers. I almost caught one!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:11 am

"You'll catch that butterfly someday." he tickled her, He noticed the slice of cake, "You snuck some cake too?" he asked, tickling her more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:00 pm

"I'm glad you believe in me daddy!" She smiled and started to laugh uncontrollably when Rass started to tickle her. "HEHEHEHEHE!! AHHH STOP IT DADDY! NO! NO I DIDN'T! M-MOMMY HELP HEEEHHAAA HAAA!!" She wiggled in his arms and Kendra stood by laughing too.
In fact, she came up and started to tickle her too.

"NO FAIR!! AHHHAAAAHHHHHEEEEEEHAA!" She laughed. "DOUBLE TICKLE ATTACK!" Kendra yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:44 pm

HE smirked, "Stop? Stop what?" he continued tickling her and chuckled when he called for help to her mother but only ended up being tickled by her too, "Say you love me And I'll stop!" he chuckled, still continuing his attack.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Celeste continued to laugh and squirm in Rass' arms. Her cheeks were bright red and she could barely breathe from being tickled so much. "AHHHH! AHH!! HAA! HA! HA HA!! OK OK!! I LOVE YOU DADDY!!" She crossed her arms over her body to try to protect herself, but it didn't do much. Kendra kept ticking as well. "What about me? Say you love me too."

"HA! HAAH!! AAHHHAA! OK I LOVE YOU TOO MOMMY! PLEASE STOP ALREADY!! AHH! HA HA HAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:25 pm

He ceased his tickling hearing her say it, He chuckled, "I love you baby girl." he kissed her cheek. He chuckled as he kissed Kendra's cheek after the tickle attack.

LATER ON...

THat evening everyone was at the dinner table, chatting and enjoying a full roast dinner with all the trimmings and plenty of choices for those who eat what.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Celeste was finally able to catch her breath when they stopped. She relaxed in Rass' arms and looked up at him when he said that he loved her. "That was mean..." She pouted, but quickly smiled when Rass kissed her cheek. Kendra ruffled Celeste's hair a little bit and they went back inside the manor for the evening.

Celeste was sitting between Kendra and Rass enjoying her dinner. She was more of a meat eater and Kendra was perfectly fine with that. She wanted Celeste to make that decision on her own. Carter and Ruth were also eating with them. Celeste was the first one done since she spoiled her dinner with the sweets she stole earlier. "Mommy, I'm full." She said.

"Celeste, you know you have to at least finish your vegetables before you can be excused." She said to her. "But mommy!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:42 pm

"Cel, you need to eat them." said Rassler, "You know the rules at dinner." He backed up his wife, "The braccoli." he pointed at it.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Celeste gave her daddy the puppy dog eyes knowing it was easier to manipulate him than it was her mother. "Please daddy...I don't like broccoli. It's icky and smells bad..."

"Celeste! Don't undermine me to your father. Please just eat the broccoli and you can be excused." Kendra said a bit firmer this time.

There were only two small pieces left for her to eat. She was able to choke down one earlier during dinner and tried hiding them under her meat.

"But mommy...I'm so full already." "Well if you hadn't snuck some dessert before dinner that wouldn't have happened." She said. Celeste just pouted and pushed her plate away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:09 pm

"Uh ah Cel, eat it and You'll be allowed to go." he reenforced it.

He watched her eat the one piece and try to hide the other, he mentally chuckled. But he sighed seeing her pout, "She's eaten a piece that can do for now." he said to Kendra, "Cel don't eat any cake before dinner again though." he said to his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: