Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 5:17 am

He chuckled, "Well hopefully we'll able to lead the clan peacefully for at least a decade or two." he joked a bit as they walked on to old house of her grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm

"You have already proven yourself a fantastic leader. Your uncle would be so proud of you." They entered the dark old house and Lilah lit a few candles. She took her hooded cape off and let down her hair. It was the first time in a LONG time she felt totally relaxed.

"I wonder what Cloak and Shadow have been doing all this time? I haven't seen them in so long..." Delilah thought out loud remembering the huge wolf companions of Kaidan's that lived in the Howling Woods.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 9:03 pm

"Might we take a detour home?" he smirked, "I'll see if I can bring them to the woods that surround the clan's territory. He said, not liking the the left them alone for a so long now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 9:22 pm

"Of course we can! Could we also go to the hideout before we go home?" She asked getting a bit excited. "I wonder if they will recognize me now that I've become a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm

"Your scent will be the same, so they'll recognise you for sure." he smiled, "But they've not seen us in a while, soothed might be wary." he said, "Wouldn't blame them since we're gone for so long."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 10:57 pm

"Yes, it's been months since we have been back there. Maybe longer. We won't have much freedom once we return...I'm going to miss that." She said. Lilah took the rest of her heavy armor off and settled down on the old couch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:30 pm

"It will be good to see them again." he smiled and got his cloak off and hung it over the chair and as well takings armour along withers, sitting down on the same chair. "Aw shadows its so good to get out of all that."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:40 pm

"Yes, it will be. If they hadn't alerted you that day...I could have been killed. I am grateful to them." Once Kaidan also had his heavy armor off and sat next to her, Lilah moved closer and go under his arm lying her head on his chest. She hadn't realized just how tired she was after everything that had happened. She wanted to enjoy this time alone with her new husband before they had to return to reality and their duties.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:17 pm

He held her to him, "Once we're done with the ceremony and whatnot...we'll start for family, what do you think?" he asked, smiling, we would need to arrange the chamber for the ritual andall, but..how soon did you want to try?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Lilah chuckled, "We don't have to rush things, Kaidan. We have plenty of time to start a family. Call me selfish, but I want you all to myself for a while." She hugged him tighter and nuzzled against him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm

He smiled and kissed her, "As you wish my wife." he smiled, "Shall we rest up? We'll get off early tomorrow to make it to the old base in quicker time?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Lilah held him in place for a bit enjoying their kiss. "Yes, I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open." She kissed him again and rested on him. "Good night my handsome husband. I love you." She said with a smile and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 7:01 am

He smiled, And relaxed with her, "Goodnight to you my beautiful wife." he smiled, he couldn't get enough of saying that. He relaxed and drifted off to sleep with Lilah in his arms.

The next morning....THey were up and packed and they were bidding the villagers farewell.

"Thank you for allowing to stay in the village." smiled Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 11:48 pm

They both soon fell asleep and slept soundly in each others arms until morning.

Once they had packed their things and Lilah said ger goodbyes at her grandfather's grave, Chris and his family were at the village gate with them to see them off. "It is the least we can do after what you and Lilah did for our village and our people. You are both welcome here anytime." He smiled and shook Kaidan's hand. "Farewell you two. Have a safe journey home."

"Thank you Christopher." Lilah said as she and Kaidan vanished and made their way to the Howling Woods.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 am

He smiled shaking his hand, "Thank you Christopher." he thanked him with a smile. He looked to Lilah and got his hood, "Let's get go my love." he smiled and the used their speed to vanish quick from sight. The howling Woods were the next stop, flitting there to make time to find Shadow and Cloak, the wolves Kaidan had raised and grading his hideaway base.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 1:17 am

Lilah and Kaidan had made it to the Howling Woods within a few hours. Kaidan led the way until they came to the old dead tree that Kaidan used as a hideout.

"It feels like ages since we were last here." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 4:41 am

"I'm thrilled to be back." he said, "Feeling like when he first met." he chuckled, "Come let's see where those pups have gone to." They got walking around near the tree base. Kaidan let out a howl to the wood then paused to listen out for a reply.

For five minutes nothing, but they then heard a howl out in the woods, Kaidan smiled letting out another howl.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 9:40 pm

Lilah smiled, "So am I." She thought back to the time when they first met and he told her she was the first person he brought to this place. "Oh I remember. We had a lot of fun that night." She giggled.

She and Kaidan looked around the hideout for any traces of Cloak and Shadow, but none were to be found. "I don't see any tracks. It looks like they haven't been here recently." As she said that, Kaidan let out a howl that flooded the woods. Lilah waited to hear something. When she didn't immediately hear anything, her hopes dimmed, but they were soon uplifted when she heard a howl a few minutes later.

"They're still here." She said happily. "And they sound fairly close."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 9:52 am

Kaidan nodded, "They know if I've been if my scan is around, but since I've not been back they've no reason to come look....now they do." he smiled. Hearing their replying howl again, getting closer. "THey'll be here soon, we'll go inside and wait out until they come." he said, "I might need to check on the larder in this place." he chuckled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 7:55 pm

Lilah heard the howling coming closer again. Both of them were on their way. Lilah followed Kaidan inside the door and left it open for the wolves if they wanted in.

"Everything is just as we left it. She looked inside the bedroom, seeing the bed sheets in a mess and a bit of rope on the ground from where he had tied her up long ago when they were having sex. She blushed a bit thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:01 am

Kaidan sighed, "I'll takes these and get them in the laundry to soak, if you could check the preserving Closet to see what food I had left...there was some long life items inside it last I remember." he said. "If not I'll go hunting with the boys." he said, meaning the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Lilah nodded and went over to the preserving closet to have a look at what was left. "Looks like there are a few things that are still edible. Depending on how long we stay here we may need more." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 8:55 am

"I might go hunting then." He said, "....I'll give another call out to them." he headed on outside again, letting out another howl to see how far Cloak and Dagger were. They howled back and then running out form the woods the two wolves arrive and got whining, they had missed Kaidan and happy to be reunited with him. They got more excited seeing Lilah as she came up too.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:06 pm

"Sure. I can tidy up in here while you're gone." Lilah started to go through everything in the closet and pulled things out that couldn't be eaten anymore.

She perked up when she heard the sound of howling close by and the sound of the wolves emerging from the brush. She walked outside and saw them crowding Kaidan letting him pet them. "There they are." Lilah smiled when they seemed excited to see her too. "It's so good to see you two again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:43 am

He nodded and smiled, "Hey boys...hunt." he smirked and they got excited again as the three of them got running into the wood, "I'll be back soon Lilah, see if you can get a fire going!" he said as his voice faded into the wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next