Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:55 pm

"You're probably right. I'm sure with time, he will be okay." She said and smiled when he kissed her hand and called her his wife. She leaned down and kissed his lips gently. "I'll go get some more blood for us. I'll be back in a bit."

Lilah brought back the blood for her and Kaidan and was able to choke down a vial before she nuzzled up next to him to get some rest herself. She hugged him from behind to comfort him and let him know that she was right by his side.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:35 pm

The next day Kaidan was feeling much better than he was the other day, the blood vials had helped immensely. Christopher and his family were thrilled to have their son and the other village child back....though sadly some were not able to have their children back.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Later that evening, the village held a special vigil for those lost in the massacre out in the field where there was still a patch of green grass that was spared by the fire. The entire village gathered to pay their respects for the victims and their families. Everyone held a small candle in their hands as Christopher led the ceremony. Lilah stood with Kaidan near the front but off to the side a bit. Everyone was quiet other than some that were weeping.

Once the service ended, the celebration began. Lilah and Kaidan were highly praised for their efforts in helping the village and finding the children. The attention was sort of awkward to Lilah, she was just doing what anyone would have done. But she was happy to be among her friends and family again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:06 am

At the end of the funeral service, hiding off to the edge of the village, Solomon was staying out of sight of the villagers, not wanting to be around too many people at this present time. He wanted to make sure Kaidan was alright. He spotted him and Lilah leaving the service and heading back to Christopher's house.

"I think we might need to-" Kaidan paused seeing his father on the edge of the village, "Lilah come."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:15 am

Oliver had gotten quite attached to Lilah since he came back to the village. He was so happy to be back with his family again. Lilah was playing with him and his sisters when Kaidan looked to her seriously and told her to come with him.

"Don't go Lilah! Please stay and play with us!" Oliver looked at her with a sad face. "Don't worry Ollie, I'll be back in a little bit." She smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair before getting up and going to Kaidan. "What is it?" She whispered in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:21 am

"My father." he said quietly. "HE's not coming into the village."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:31 am

Lilah nodded, "Let's go then." The two of them excused themselves for a bit and Lilah followed Kaidan to where Solomon was hiding.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 am

He was waiting for them as they came over to him. "Father...are you alright?" asked Kaidan.

"....I would say honestly no. This was a shock to me." he sighed, "..............I knew that Desmond was a crazed lune....but I didn't take into consideration what he had in his mind...." he said, showing a book out of his cloak. "I went to see if I can find anything....And I did..the fool had a journal."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 am

When they arrived in the covered spot and Lilah saw Solomon, she could see that he was not well. He still looked very spooked and in anguish.

"He kept a journal this whole time?" Lilah felt her own pain beginning to resurface. She wondered what was written about her in that book. Of what he did to her. "Were there any clues in there about why he wanted to revive your wife?" She asked Solomon.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:31 am

".......I will not go into all details." said Solomon, he knew what she was worried about. "Yes....And I want to kill him over and over again...." he almost scrunched the book with his strength, "......He was in love with her secretly.......he never spoke it aloud........He was furious when she married me.....and began to get complacent when Kaidan was born....but he decided to see if he could influence Kaidan to be on his side as well....which i'de say he Ould have succeeded...if Fallon didn't take notice...." he sighed.

"Eva never knew of his feelings....but he ran off with the forbidden scrolls and recipe books and killed various guards......whihc was why we were after him in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:52 am

Lilah listened as Solomon's explanations began to connect the dots. Everything was making sense now. Hearing all this made her despise him even more. All the pain he caused Solomon, Kaidan, Fallon and so many others. "He had been planning this for such a long time...and he hurt so many people along the way."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:57 am

".....he wasn't a mast strategist for nothing...." said Solomon and Kaidan agreed, "He won MANY battles with his abilities....but he fell and fell greatly." Kaidan growled.

"What happened to the scrolls?" Kaidan asked Solomon. ".....I burned them and the books. SO this doesn't happen again." Solomon said. His son signed in relief.

"Father...are you coming back with us? Or going home?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:10 am

"I know you probably don't feel much like celebrating right now, but the villagers will want to thank you properly. You helped us defeat Harlok and set the children free." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:31 am

".....I don't want to be around a crowd right now....but give my apologies. But I am needed back home." he said.

"Well....please come to our wedding in a couple months time at least won't you?" asked Kaidan.

"Of course I am coming to that. I planned to even before this whole mess happened." said Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:21 pm

"Of course." Lilah said out of respect for him. She hoped with time his wounded heart would begin to heal.

"Yes, please do. And please take care of yourself. Please excuse me, I have to go back to the village." She bowed her head to him and vanished in a flash to give the two men some private time to talk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:51 pm

Kaidan sighed once they were alone, "........" he looked to his father, "I'm sorry you couldn't talk to her longer..."

"I am too..." said. Solomon, "But we can not play against the laws of nature.....no matter how much we want to." he sighed.

Kaidan patted his dad's shoulder, "I..I know...But Look forward to you coming to the wedding."

He gave a sad smile, "I'll come the day before to give you support." he said, "Take care of her son.....and if you two do have a disagreement....don't run away like I did.."

"I won't father." Kaidan nodded and went on to follow Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 am

There was a huge bonfire in the center of the village and everyone was having a great time singing and dancing to music. Lilah made it back a few minutes before Kaidan did. She was talking to Christopher and relaying Solomon's message to him.

"I understand my dear. He was always very aloof and kept to himself. We are all grateful to him and Kaidan as well. Speaking of Kaidan, where is the young man? You two are always attached at the hip."

Lilah laughed. "He'll be here in a bit." "I hope so. The fun is just beginning." He said as he watched his kids dancing around the fire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:22 am

As Kaidan left his father's sight Solomon raced off, heading on back home, letting his son and Lilah be until the Dady of the wedding.

Kaidan caught up to Lilah, "Hey." he smiled, "Just seining off the old man. He had to leave right then." the people were dancing and music was being played as the bonfire flared up and acting like it was almost dancing ad well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Lilah's smile brightened when Kaidan joined her at her side. She leaned closer and held his hand finally able to relax for the first time in what seemed like forever. "I hope he will be alright on his own."

As the villagers danced around the fire, little Oliver came over to Lilah and tugged on her hooded cape. "Lilah dance with me please!" He got her hand and started to tug. "Alright Ollie, no need to tug I'm coming!" She let him lead the way out and they started dancing together. She held his hands and they danced around in circles.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:02 am

"He'll be fine...but I think he need to be on his own fora while." ehsaid, but then chuckled as Ollie pulled his wife away, "I'll be here love." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 am

"I'm sure he will, but I still worry about him." She said before Ollie came over. "I'll be right back, love." She said to Kaidan.

The two of them danced around the fire for a while until the music slowed down and Ollie got very sleepy. Lilah lifted him up in her arms and he laid his head down on her shoulder. Lilah brought him over to his parents. "I think the little guy is tuckered out." She chuckled.

His mother took him from Lilah's arms and held him for a little while before taking him back to their house. Lilah stood beside Kaidan again. "Want to dance with me?" The music had slowed down a bit and couples began to dance around the fire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Kaidan smiled at the sight of her holding the now sleepy Oliver and walked over as she handed him to his father.

He just smiled and got her hands and pulled her to the dancing group, "Don't need to ask me love." he got her with him and they got swaying the slow playing music with he other couples of the village.

After the village had started to quiet down, Kaidan and Lilah were walking together int he moonlight, the smell of smoke of the bonfire still about and people going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:37 pm

The village had gone silent as the festivities came to a close. Everyone had retired for the night and cleared the streets. Lilah took Kaidan on a walk through what was left of the field. The moon was bright and the sky was clear. They walked in silence for a few minutes before Lilah finally said something.

"It feels a lot more peaceful here now." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 3:02 am

"It feels it without all the negativity looms around....everyone can live their lives peacefully in the area now." he smiled and kissed her hand, "My wife. When we get back we'll need to do a formal ceremony for the clan." smiling at her, "I like calling you my wife." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:24 pm

"Yes, and my grandfather can rest in peace as well." They would be saying their goodbyes soon and would head back to the clan. It would be hard to leave her village again, but she knew it was necessary.

She smiled when he kissed her hand, she loved when he called her his wife. It meant so much to her. "Yes, I am looking forward to it. It's as if I get to marry you all over again and relive one of the most precious moments of my life." She hugged Kaidan close. "And I love calling you my husband."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next