Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 am

"I've brought one yes..." he said, "I've tried writing my own music, nothing special though." he shrugged, he blushed when she said she wasted to her him play.

When they approached the door, Kaidan stopped her, "Hold on."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 am

"Maybe on one of our off days I can come over and listen to you play." The got to her door and she started to take out her keys when Kaidan stopped her.

"What's wrong?" She said looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 am

'I smell blood.....' he thought and he leaned his ear to the door and sighed, "Let's go to my dorm...I wouldn't want to walk into something private." he hinted, but not telling what it was really.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:10 am

Delilah blushed a bit and put her keys back in her purse. "Oh...of course." She picked up the food and followed Kaidan to his door.

"Well, in that case. Since we have time...I would love to hear you play your guitar." She said waiting for him to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:15 am

"Sure...I would ant to drown out any noise we may hear." he joked a little. 'Fuck my life why are they doing that in there!!' he thought with annoyance. He opened the door, and let her go in first.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Delilah chuckled at his joke and walked in first. She went into the kitchen and put Natsuki's salad in the refrigerator and Roku's in the oven to stay warm.

"What do you want to drink?" She asked Kaidan as they prepared to eat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm

"I'm good with just water." he said, "Thanks though."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:42 pm

"Ok. I'll get you some." She grabbed two cold bottles of water and brought them to the living room for them. She also laid out their food as well.

"Mmm, this looks very good. I can't wait to dig in." She said her stomach growling confirming her answer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:52 pm

H smiled, "Don't wait then." he said in a joking manner.

He got eating his streak sandwich, "Mm good...pretty good." he said, as he laid back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

"Hell no. I'm not going to wait on them because they wanted to fuck each other." She said bluntly. She took the dressing that came with her salad and sprinkled it on top.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm

He chuckled, "True and fair enough." he said, taking another bit elf his sandwich, but he was unaware his fangs were poking out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Delilah forked a bit of salad and tasted it. "Mmm, delicious." She looked over at Kaidan who was enjoying his sandwich and noticed the odd teeth markings on his sandwich. She looked at his mouth and noticed his canines seemed a bit longer than normal. She chose to ignore it and kept eating not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:03 am

He licked his lips and felt his fangs had extended a bit, 'FUCK!' he re-extended them back to normal, 'I best feed tonight before my vampire skills go crazy.' he thought.

"Hey, I'll be going out tonight on my own okay?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:47 pm

"Ok, sure. I guess we will find out tomorrow what classes we have together." She smiled and took another bite of her salad.

"You still don't look so good. Are you sure you're ok?" She asked noticing that he was still pretty pale.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:21 am

"Sounds like a good idea." he said, eating another bite of his sandwich.

"I'm fine, really. But I will need to have time to myself tonight. I get dizzy spells occasionally." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 am

"Sure..." She said trying not to worry too much about him. Roku would be with him after all. She finished her salad and got her trash up and threw it away.

"Thanks again for dinner." She said and sat back down next to him on the couch.

~!~

"D-Did you get enough...?" Natsuki said as she felt Roku's fangs leave her skin. She was breathing heavily from the heat rushing over her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 am

"You're welcome. And don't worry I'll be all good by tomorrow for class." he said, assuring her.

---

He pulled his teeth from his bite and licked her bite marks to heal them, "Yeah. It will do." he said, "Sorry love."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:16 am

"As soon as they get done with their...antics...I'll leave you to yourself when Roku comes back. I am not about to go back now and get caught up in an awkward situation..." She sighed rolling her eyes.

~!~

Natsuki waited until the slight pain was gone before she moved. "It's ok. Just try not to be so careless next time." She said standing up and putting her shirt back on. She loved him, but he could get a little carried away when he went without for a while.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 am

"I know what you mean." he chuckled. "But don't be too hard on them. Its a stressful thing." he teased.

--

"I'm sorry. But I couldn't help it." he smiled, "You drive me wild."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 am

"I guess that's true. Coming to a new strange country where everything is different and they don't know anyone. That must be very stressful." Delilah kinda understood. This was the first time she had been so far from home and her grandfather. It was taking her some time to get settled and feel comfortable in her new surroundings.

"I kinda know how they feel...sure wish I had a fuck buddy to take my stress away." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 am

He perked up to that, "REALLY? You want a fuck buddy ALREADY?" he laughed, finding it funny coming from such a cute girl.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 am

Delilah was happy to see him genuinely laugh. "Hey, don't let the dress and heels fool you. There are many sides to me. My grandfather wanted me to be a perfect and well rounded lady. That just pushed me to do the exact opposite." She chuckled.

~!~

Natsuki smiled not being able to stay mad at him. "Oh really now?" She said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 am

"Ohhh really?" he smirked, "Well don't be so shy about it then." he joked.

---

"I best head back love. Let you rest up." he smiled kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:03 am

"You saw a sneak peek at the club last night. I don't show that side of myself to just anyone, so count yourself lucky." She winked at him.

~!~

"Alright. I'll meet see you tomorrow morning before class." She kissed him back and gave him a hug. "I'll walk you out." She said walking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:09 am

He chuckled, "I could show YOU more if you want to sometime." he winked back with a big grin.

--

He smiled, "Of course, i look forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: