Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:15 am

"N-N NO! AHHHH!" His fingers hooked up into her sweet spot and nearly made her lose control. She was fighting so hard, but his fingers knew all the right places to touch her and make her go absolutely crazy. Her fingers dug into the couch and she tossed her head back. "AHHHH HA HA!! I can't hold it anymore....AHHH FUUU OHH I'M GONNA CUM!! FUCK I'M GONNA CUUUUUM!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 am

Her juices splashing on his face and in his mouth and groaned, "Aww fuck me that was hot." he smirked, pulling his fingers out of her. "You really came there." he chuckled, leaning up to her and kissing her, with her juices on his lips still, and arm around her waist to pull her close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 am

Unable to hold back, she came all over his fingers and even splashed onto his face. Her body relaxed and she tried to catch her breath. She was embarrassed that she came so hard and made a total mess of herself. He didn't give her much time to rest before he pulled her close again and kissed her. She gladly accepted and hesitantly reached up to touch him. She wanted to feel the curves of his muscles and the sweat on his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 am

He pulled back to look at her expression, "You are so sexy." he smiled at her and he sat up and he picked her up bridal style, carrying her to her bedroom to get a more comfortable stop to continue their fun.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 pm

She bit her lip and looked away from his eyes that looked over her body, "Th-thank you..." She wrapped her arms around his neck when he lifted her up and went toward her room. "I hope this means you want to continue?" She asked, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 pm

"I wouldn't stop for anything right now." he said laying her on her back and he kissed her again, spreading her legs out and his cock rubbed along her pussy as he continued his attention to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 pm

"Good...because I don't want you to stop." Her arms remained wrapped around his neck as he laid her down and kissed her. Her legs relaxed as he opened them and rubbed his pelvis against her. His erection was still trapped beneath his black boxers. She wined softly when he teased her and moved her hand down between them to stroke his cock over his boxers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:39 pm

"Aw fuck!" he groaned feeling her hand touch him, he sat back up and got shimming out of his underwear, giving her a GOOD look at just how hard he was right now. "Just you touching me is getting me all crazy." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 am

Lilah couldn't help but stare as Kaidan shed his last piece of clothing. His body was so beautiful and his cock was hard and thick. She wanted to taste that cock and touch him. "Well then...I will continue to touch you and make you crazy. She rose up onto her knees in front of Kaidan and touched his cock with her hand feeling how thick and warm it was. Her other hand cupped his engourged balls and massaged them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

"Aww fuck....mmmmm gawd you've a bit of a naughty side to you." he chuckled, watching her touching and playing with his junk, "Mmmm!" he moved her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 pm

"You didn't notice that after our first encounter?" She looked up at him with a smirk. She moved her hand up and down his stiff cock feeling it pulsate. "So much tension...how about I fix that for you?" She tucked her hair behind her ear and slowly took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She licked and kissed all around the sensitive tip and down the side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

"I didn't know just HOW naughty you would be." he smirked but he groaned, "Aw fuck...." he shuddered physically, feeling there warm wet tounge teasing the tip of his cock and moving it down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 pm

"You haven't seen anything yet..." She smirked and moved to hover over his body with her face still at his cock and her dripping pussy hovering over his face.

"I want to feel your tongue deep inside me again..." She said before taking him into her mouth again and going down on him until her lips brushed against his thick hairline and his cock tickled the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:20 am

He smirked and spread her pussy lips, leaning up to tease her by making circle around her folds, "Mmmm." he slipped back into her pussy and groaned at her taste AND with her hot wet mouth engulfing around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:54 pm

"MMMMM! N-no...stop teasing me..." She whined but was relieved when he finally delve inside her. "Ahhhhh! Yes right there AHHH!" She was so into the pleasure that she was receiving, that her mouth started to get neglectful.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:49 am

"Mmmm!" he pulled back, "DOn't forget me." he groaned and flicking his tongue at her bud and slipped his tongue back into her pussy, "Mmm!Mm!" he gave a slight growl, Utter pleasure running through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Delilah took him back into her mouth and used both her hands to stroke him as well. "Mmmm!! Mmmmmm!!" She moaned and started moving faster taking him in to the back of her throat. Her insides were starting to constrict and slowly wrap around his tongue the closer she came to cumming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 4:50 am

"MMmMmm!!!" he pulled his tongue out of her and her slipped a couple fingers into her, pumping them fast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:36 pm

"MMMMM!! AHHHHAAA!!" She released his cock again moaning outloud feeling his fingers penetrate her and wiggle around deep inside.

"Ahh...Kaidan...I-Im gonna cum again!! Mmmmm!!!" Her hands moved faster over his cock trying to relax. She was still embarrased and didn't want him to see her cum so up close and possibly splash him with her sweet juices.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 am

"Cum then, don't hold back." he smirked, "I am going to make you see stars over and over." he said in a tone that was Promise.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Her hands moved faster and her pussy became tighter. "Ahhh!! Not so fast! Ahhhaaa!" She took him into her mouth again while stroking him trying to hold off on cumming, but Kaidan was making it so hard. His expert fingers knew just where to touch her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:09 am

"Why? About to cum again?" he smirked, hooking his fingers as he pumped more into her, "Aww fuck, i'm getting close as well!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 pm

She moaned again and shook her head confirming that she was indeed about to cum again. She lowered her body down so she was fully pressed against his body as her knees got so weak. She couldn't take it much longer. Just the slight shift in the position of his fingers was enough to make her go absolutely crazy. Her moans became louder, but she kept her mouth tight around his cock.

"MMMMMMM!" Her entire body convulsed and trembled as she finally gave in and came all over his fingers and hand. Some splashing him in the face. Her cheeks were bright red from embarrassment but also from the deep satisfaction he gave her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 am

He groaned, bucking up into her mouth as he was getting real close, "OH gawd fuck!! I'm about to burst!!!! AHHhh!!!!!!!!" he groaned and he released his hot cum into her mouth. Kaidan panted but licked at her twitching pussy to get a taste of her juices and licked his lips, "MMM you're so sweet."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:20 pm

"Mmmmm!!" Delilah moaned loudly riding out her orgasm and tasting his cum as it shot into her mouth. She swallowed it all happily. She whined when he started to teasing her again. Her body twitched again and she moaned biting her lip. "K-Kaidan...stop it's too sensitive...if you keep doing that...ahhh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: