Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 am

Carter nodded left the room and they headed on to the front door. Carter peaked out the window and sighed seeing the suits they were wearing. "ITs the White-Gold Knights." he said to Kendra. "The blonde I recognise real well." he replied, opening the door.

Zadicus and Icas look to the door and Rass frowned, "I told you all to STAY inside."

"They are not hear to harms us Rassler." Carter said with sigh, "Plus its up to Kendra to allow them or not."

"As I thoguht." chuckled Zadicus as he approached Kendra and gave a bow and his brother knight did the same, "Greetings Miss, I'm Zadicus Grim and this is my Brother-in-Arms, Icas Le Torneau." he introduced. "If it is alright we wish to ask some questions."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 am

Kendra was surprised that they had already arrived. It was a weird coincidence. "That's eerie...we were just talking about them and they show up at the front door like this."

Kendra looked them over when Carter opened the door. They were both dressed from head to toe in white. "Technically, we are still inside the house Rassler." She said agreeing with Carter. They seemed friendly enough.

"Hello, my name is Kendra Lennox. We also have some questions for you both if you don't mind." She said politely and invited them inside.

Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm

They have a tendency to do that." Carter said quietly, "They are NOT coming in!!" objected Rassler.

"KENDRA is the Mistress NOT you Rassler." reminded Carter.

"Oh my, have we come at a bad time?" asked Zadicus. "You ALWAYS DO." growled Rassler.

"We've not bothered you for decades." Zadicus rolled his eyes at Rassler's remark. "Not long enough." said Rass.

"Look our Mages detected a MAJOR energy change in this sector and we were KNEW it had something to do with you." said Zadicus, "And adding on, we got word from our spies that, VORKALTH HOLSTEIN was back to full power after not being allowed back through for a LONG time." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Kendra bit her lip and had a very guilty look on her face, "That was my fault..." She began. "He tricked me into setting him free by pretending to be my late uncle. Thank goodness that Rassler was there to save me." She said trying to restore their faith in him.

"But we need help. He has taken my mother...." She said in a defeated and worried voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Zadicus looked to Kendra as she explained what happened, he let out a sigh, "I had a feeling that would happen one day. All I can tell you I'm sorry we didn't make it to your uncle on time." he with sympathy.

"Oh boy." he said, "Well that's not new to him. He's always been a sore loser." said Zadicus. "But this is an issue. May we come and we'll discuss this further?" he asked Kendra. "NO." Rass was VERY resistant to them entering.

"Rassler. DON'T make me repeat." Carter warned him, "I know we don't need to resort to me TELLING certain things do I?" Rassler growled at Carter, "I'll reach you BEFORE you utter a WORD." he snarled and his eyes flashed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Kendra was conflicted seeing how uptight Rass was about the idea of letting them in the house. It was probably just a childish spat or grudge from long ago. Carter seemed to be fine with them coming in.

"Yes, please come inside." She said feeling the anger rolling off of Rass. She DARED not look him in the eye. "Carter will show you inside. I will be along I have to speak with Rassler alone for a moment."

Once they were gone, she turned her attention to him. "What has gotten you so uptight all of a sudden? Why do you hate them so much?" She asked crossing her arms and confronting him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Rassler looked to Kendra when she allowed them to enter the house. Zadicus nodded, "Much obliged Miss Lennox." he said and he and his brother-in-arms entered the house, with Carter showing them to the fireplace sitting room.

Rassler was about to exploded but he heard Kendra wish to speak with him, the front doors closed and he refused to look at her. "They are NOTHING but trouble and HE especially is a SNEAKY and ANNOYING piece of shit!" he was meaning Zadicus. "He got what he deserved last time we met and I don't regret it, But you just LET them walk into our home!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Kendra was already getting frustrated. "You keep saying that but you haven't told me WHY I shouldn't trust them! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't accept their help or hear what they have to say! Just spit it out already!" She said trying her best to understand and not blow up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:30 pm

"Because they are sneaky!!!!! They'll be all friendly with you then some BULLSHIT reason some along and they'll try and pull you away from it all!!!" he said, "You are STUPID to let them in!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Kendra took a deep breath and grit her teeth trying not to yell as well. "You are being impossible. I refuse to talk to you if you continue to yell and scream like a child. I'll just have to judge for myself. If they can help me get my mother back, then I will take my chances." She left it at that and walked away from Rassler leaving him fuming by the front door.

Kendra joined the knights and Carter in the sitting room. "I'm sorry about that. Rassler is weary about unexpected house guests." She said taking a seat nearest Carter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

"DO you DOUBT me so MUCH?!" he glared at her as she closed the door, he shook in anger feeling like he was begin totally ignored, he let out a roar and he vanished,going off to vent his anger.

Carter sighed, "Miss Kendra you know you can silence him with just a word?" he said to Kendra.

"I thought she was about to." chuckled Zadicus, "He's always had a temper and that of a volcano." he said. "But I thank you for letting us in to talk."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm

"I had realized that a little while ago, but I refuse to do so unless it is absolutely necessary. Rassler is not a dog, so I am not going to treat him like one." She said leaving it at that. Despite what Rassler thinks, she does respect him even though they may not always agree on what is right or wrong.

"It is clear that Rassler doesn't trust you, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. It is clear there is bad blood between you and him." She said addressing Zadicus. "But I hope we can put that aside and focus on the problem at hand. Can you help me take my mother back from Vorkalth? He left this letter for me. It should explain the situation." She handed him the letter that she took back from Rass and let him read it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 pm

"You might need to if he refuses to listen to reason." said Zadicus, "That's another reason I would guess the markings were placed on him.." Carter stood, "I'll make some tea Miss Kendra." he bowed and went to he kitchen. Leaving Kendra to get a good look at these two white suited gentlemen.

"He's got right to not trust me." he said, "We've fought one another long ago. Hence why I am one eye short of sight." he chuckled a little, "But I left him with a few scars as well."

"He left a letter?" he was surprised by this and got looking over the letter, Icas came over looking at the letter with him, "I never knew he was that desperate." Said Icas. "DOn't joke about, because he's not." Zadicus lightly scolded his companion, then looked to Kendra, "He's never been one to second guess or joke around, he means what he will do if you don't come to him. But  We can't allow or afford him to take you either." he said

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

"Rassler acts like a child with his temper, but after a while he calms down." Kendra looked at Carter as he stood. "Thank you Carter." She smiled at him and was eager to have some one of one time with these two.

Observing Zadicus, she could see that he was a bit arrogant. She noticed his eye but tried not to stare. "I'm glad you put your bad blood aside with him to come here today."

She sat silently as they read over the letter. "I was only with Vorkalth for a few minutes and even I could tell that he was a no nonsense type. He wanted to take me away right then and there to become his wife." She shivered at the thought.

"It is obvious that I can't turn myself over to him...but if I don't who knows what he will do to my mother. Is there any other option to make him think he is getting what he wants?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 pm

"If he had attacked me I would have defended myself." he said honestly, "Demons I never trust." he added. "I am surprised he's still doing this and not doing a thing. He could not do anything if he wanted to." he said.

"You can't trick him, demons are not easy to do that too." he said.

"Oh boy." he sighed, "Its the curse he placed one your family long ago I believe. Tell me, do you know ALL the details about how the curse was made?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Kendra bit her lip at Zadicus' comment. Not all demons were created equal. They weren't ALL like Vorkalth. She disagreed with him on that much. "Rassler is just doing his duty. That's all." She said.

She was beginning to lose hope. It seemed that there was no way to get her mother back. "Yes, Rassler told me bits and pieces and I read a bunch of the books in my uncles study that explains some things. But...no I don't know all the details just yet." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

"Demons are not to be trusted. The only reason, HE has some form to be trusted because he can't harm you or run off back to the demon world." said Zadicus.

"There are ways you can contact Vorkalth without needing to surrender yourself. Calarook there should have told you this...infact he needs to explain EVERYTHING to you, you need to not be in the dark." he said, seeing she hadn't been told everything about the situation she was in.

"For example, do you know WHY Vorkalth wants you as his wife?"

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Zadicus did have a point. The only reason Rassler had to be loyal to her was because he really HAD no other choice. He couldn't escape from her even if he wanted to. It was obvious that Rassler was less than thrilled about being with her in this place and in this situation. Could she really trust him after all?

"Really? I didn't know that. Rassler and I were going over my uncles research before you all came here. He was filling in the gaps for me as we went along." She explained.

Zadicus brought up a question she almost really didn't want to know the answer to, but he was right she shouldn't be left in the dark. "No...I don't know all of it. I just know an ancestor of mine that he was infatuated with. She did not return his feelings and loved someone else I am guessing. He was infuriated and put a curse on my family line until he got his revenge..." She said revealing what little she actually knew.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 pm

"Because he was there when it all happened, He witnessed the death of Emily Igven right in front of him and her father, Ivan." he said, "SO he knows MUCH more than he's telling you."

"As for the reason, Your family hold strong ancients magics in your blood line. And your family hold the secrets to protect the powers over certain magics that could leave the world unbalanced if they were messed with. Ivan was charged to protect these magics and his family line was devoted to watch over it, but as the time went on, it was forgotten." he said, "I'm surprised the two servants here have not told you."

Carter came back in with the tea, "BECAUSE, Miss Kendra had not asked us." he frowned at him, "Its not my place to tell anything she didn't wish to know yet. IF she wished me to talk about something I would have replied in honesty and detail."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 pm

As Zadicus spoke, she started to connect a few of the dots. That would explain a bit why Rassler didn't want to talk about Emily before. Maybe they were close some how?

"To be fair, I have barely been here a week. There is a lot for me to learn about my families history. I haven't talked much with Rassler, Ruth, or Carter about all this. Everything has been happening so fast." She was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. She had been in the dark for so long, hearing it all said at once was beginning to be too much.

"If you'll excuse me for a few minutes gentlemen, I need to step outside for a moment and talk to Rass." She looked for any excuse to get out of there. She went out the backdoor not even sure if Rass was outside or not.

She climbed up one of the peach trees and sat on a branch trying to calm her racing mind. "I'm starting to see what Rass meant...I really should have listened to him a bit closer..." She said feeling very guilty. But then she also thought of what Zadicus said how you couldn't trust demons. She grabbed her head and closed her eyes trying to fight off the conflicting voices in her head. In doing so she started to slip back and fell off the branch. "AHH! Oh no!!" She was too far from the house for anyone to hear her scream. She closed her eyes tight and prepared for impact.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 pm

"A week or not, you are the Next in line to the Igven Line and you need to know what's going on." he said. Carter looked at him, "You would not speak any more if I were you Sir Grim, Rassler would be hearing ALL you speak just so you know and if you mention Emily again I KNOW in naught point 1 second he would arrive and be right on top of you to kill you." "I am Aware of that Mr Carter, but I am here to be helping assist and tell the truth." said Zadicus.

Carter nodded, "Of course Miss Kendra."

---

Rassler was out i the woods knocking trees down out of rage and pure anger, Shouting to each tree that fell, "BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!" He calmed down after a dozen trees were on the ground and he panted heavily, he took a deep breath and his eyes ceased glowing and he exhaled smoke, almost like he had a fire burning in his lungs. He sighed again, "Best head back and try to kick those fucker out, I'm NOT letting that house be tainted by their scent."

But a shiver went up his spine, "She's thinking about me.....wait...." his eyes widened and he vanished appearing in the orchard and sensed her distress, seeing her just as she slipped. He vanished again and he caught Kendra JUST before she could hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Kendra opened her eyes when she felt arms wrap around her and catch her before she hit the ground. She saw Rass holding her close, his face inches away from hers. Her cheeks flushed but she was so happy to see him. "Rassler..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and suddenly hugged him. "I was so scared..." Her body was shaking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm

He was about to scold her for being careless when she got her arms around him, sensing she was scared. He sighed and hugged her back, ".............Yeah...yeah Calm down...I'm here...." he sighed, "As always." he said.

He got her to her feet, "What were you doing in the tree? I said you were living like a squirrel I didn't say to actually DO it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 pm

She realized she was hugging him and immediately let go when he put her back down. Her heart was racing. She wasn't sure if it was from the fall or being so close to Rass. "Thank you..." She said.

His squirrel comment actually made her laugh and not get mad which made her feel better and smile. "I just had to get out of that sitting room. I couldn't take being around that Zadicus anymore. You were right about him...I should have trusted your judgement more. I mean you have known him for much longer than I have. He just wouldn't stop talking about my family history and trying to tell me things I wasn't ready to hear...about the curse about my family and about what happened to Emily..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm

He sighed, "You see WHY I don't like him?" he said. He was surprised saying he was right and that she should have trusted him, ".....I told you they were nosy." he said, but before he could say anything else, she said EMILY and his body tensed up, ".......He said WHAT about....." his voice got sounding strange and raspy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next