Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:41 am

"......Dementia.......told me that you are Emily re-incarnated......I wasn't sure to believe her words........Seeing that scar clears all doubt in my mind." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

Everything started to make sense now. In Rassler's eyes, he was seeing Emily and not her. "I see...it does make sense that I would be her reincarnation." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 am

He sighed, holding her close to him and he almost got tighter to him, he was....shaking a little. "..............But......that also....means another thing......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am

Kendra could feel him trembling slightly, she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him in return, "What is that?" She asked, feeling his grip on her become tighter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 am

".............You hold her essence......but You are not her........You are yourself not Emily........I don't want to make it seem that i am doing this with you because of her....but...this is.......just stunning to me....." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Kendra smiled and pulled back to look into his face. She touched his cheek gently, "I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind, but thank you for telling me. I am glad you see me as myself and not as Emily." She leaned in and kissed his lips gently wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:36 pm

He missed her back and he got her leaning back with him leaning over her, naked body against naked body. He got an arm under her waist, keeping her close to him and he gently got her legs open and he got kissing down from her lips and made a trial down her body getting lower and between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 am

Kendra stayed close as he laid her down on her back still kissing her. His entire body easily wrapped around her was they melted into the blankets. She was so fixated on their kiss that she barely noticed him open her legs slightly. It didn't hit her until he got lower and lower as he kissed down her body until he was nestled between her legs. She started to get shy and embarrassed. No one had ever touched her there especially with their mouth. Her legs were now wide open displaying her dripping virgin pussy for him. She tried to use her hands to block him from seeing her like that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 pm

He chuckled a little, "Getting shy on me?" he got her hand out of the way, "I can't resist anymore." he said and leaned in licking at her pussy lips and he flicked his tongue at her clit, getting his teasing going on her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 pm

"N-No...I'm just..." She bit her lip not sure what to say. She was getting shy, it was her first time after all. She raised her head and watched him lower his head down between her legs and felt his tongue go over his lips and flick at her clit. "HAAAA!" It was extremely sensitive and the sensations were more than she anticipated. His tongue alone made her body quiver.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm

He groaned tasting her and he got sucking on her clit and then pulled back to spread her lips and slipped his tongue into her and his tongue delved deep into her wet warm folds. "MMmmmM!!!" he groaned, her moans getting him hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 pm

"AHHHHH! MMM!" Kendra tangled her fingers in his hair feeling the urge to push him away. The feeling of his tongue inside her was so foreign to her and it felt so strange that she just wanted to get away, but it started to feel so good to her. She closed her eyes and laid on her back, too embarrassed to watch him eat her out. "Rass...it feels so strange...but it feels so good too! AHHH!" She moaned louder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

He groaned again taste her juices and feeling her body growing warmer and warmer. He pulled up, "You seem to like it though." he grinned a little, licking at her inner thighs and kissing her fair skin, "Mmmm you taste so good."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:12 am

Kendra raised her head and met eyes with Rassler, "Y-Yeah I like it..." She said still feeling embarrassed at saying such things to him. She as his head moved again, this time to her inner thigh. He kissed and licked all over her sensitive skin. She wriggled and giggled a bit. "That tickles..." She said between giggles.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am

He smirked, seeing her acting all cute, He then pulled up to nestle between her legs, pressed against her warm untouched sex and his cock hard and in need of relief, "Are..you ready?" He asked her, making sure she was still alright to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Kendra looked up at him with a small smile. She could feel his warmth nestled between her legs. She nodded and looked into his golden eyes. "Yes, I'm ready...just...can I hold onto you when you...go in. I know its going to hurt..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:53 pm

"Just relax and it won't hurt as much." he said he her, getting her leg out wide enough for him. He guided himself into her and Eased himself into, "Fffuckkk..." he groaned, feeling how tight she was.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Kendra nodded and laid back trying to relax as best she could. With her legs opened wide, her virgin pussy was open wide for him. She felt the tip of his large dick moving over her slit. It felt good and he finally started to push into her. It was a TIGHT fit. Her passage was so tight, not having been stretched so far. "Ahhh...you are so huge...how are you going to fit all the way inside me?" She said trying to stay relaxed. He seemed to be enjoying the feeling of her, but she gasped when she felt something strange inside her. As he moved deeper in, she felt a barrier of some sort stop him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 pm

"It will fit....you're body is not used to it yet." he groaned, "Mmm fuck....you are tight though....." he felt he got to her barrier, "Easy now, I'm going to push all the way." he said, he pushed into her and broke her barrier, he paused to let her body adjust and settle.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Kendra nodded. She was getting nervous and her heart was pounding. "Ok...I trust you...go ahead..." She felt him push through her virgin barrier and the pain started immediately. She was prepared for some pain, but nothing like this. Her body tensed and she gripped the blanket beneath her. "AHHH! NGHNNN! It hurts...!" It felt like flesh being ripped inside her. Warm blood moved down around Rassler's cock as he paused. She felt if he moved much more she would start screaming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 pm

"Easy....easy...." he said, "It will hurt a little, but give it a minute..." he said, still staying still until she told him she was ready for him to move.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:37 pm

"S-Sorry...it just hurts more than I thought..." She took a deep breath to calm herself down and focused on relaxing her body. After a few minutes, the pain and slight burning started to become tolerable. She could feel her walls stretching to accommodate his large size. "I can feel you pulsing inside me..." She looked into his eyes and nodded, "You can move now...it should be ok..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 pm

He smiled at her and kissed her as he got moving into her slowly, leaning over her as her, "Aww fuck.....mmmmmm You feel so good." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:14 pm

She welcomed the distraction from the slight pain and kissed him back. His entire length was inside her and she was being spread so wide. She panted softly, still getting use to the feeling of him inside her. "You're all inside me now...I can feel you so deep inside..." She wrapped her legs around his back and moved to bring them closer. "You can thrust now...its okay..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:13 am

He smirked feeling her wrap herself around him, "Aww fuck Kendra!" feeling her tense around him, "Aw fuck.....fucking hell!" he growled in pleasure. He hadn't has sex in the longest time it was such a relief to feel it again. He got picking up the pace into her, "Fuck! Damn you are so wet and hot right now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next