Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:17 am

"Yeah, I've had a busy evening. I need some sleep." She didn't even bother putting any clothes back on. She just pulled the blanket over the two of them and laid her head down on the pillow. She didn't usually share a bed with her clients, but she would make an exception this time.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:07 am

The next morning.....He groaned, he still hated waking up and he stretched, clicking his neck. He turned to over to see Sophie and smiled, he got out his gold purse and place 30 gold coins on her side. He had to go wash up quickly so he can go and contact the Lady of Bones before be went to find Selene. He left a note as well, 'Sorry had to deal with something straight away. Left you 30 pieces of gold to get you a washroom and a bit of breakfast as well. Thanks for the great night. Ezra.'

After he got dressed and went on out of the town to find a quiet and secluded area to contact Lady Viida. He got drawing a circle and sat within it. "Oh Lady of blood and lady of bone of old, I seek your presence." he said.

THe Out of nothing, Viida appeared touching his shoulders, "Sooo found them have you?" she giggled.

"So they are the ones I seek?" He asked.

"I don't know.....name the two you think they be." she smirked.

"........Salene and Sophie....twin sisters." he said. "....Have them come with you back to the clan...and you find out." she smirked. "Until then." she handed him a LARGE sack of gold. "This will entice them more so...besides your cock." she sniggered then vanished.

He stood and rubbed out the circle, heading back to the town.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:17 am

Later that morning, Sophie awoke and sat up in bed. She stretched and looked around finding that she was alone. She looked on the table beside her and found 30 gold pieces and a note Ezra had left. She was disappointed he left without saying anything but she had a feeling she would see him again.

----

Selena was out and about making her usual rounds about town delivering medicine.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:48 am

As Ezra was getting back into town, he was feeling hungry, deciding to head to the market area, where some stall would be serving some fretting cooked fish and what not. However, he spotted the familiar light pink hair, he smirked, "Well well its the mouse." he said to himself and got heading her direction.

"Morning Sweetheart." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Selena was exiting one of the houses on the street. She was thumbing through the items in her basket and didn't even noticed Ezra walking up to her. His greeting startled her and caused her to drop her basket on the ground. "Oh! Ezra g-good morning. I didn't see you there." She knelt down and started to pick up everything she dropped. "You look refreshed this morning." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm

He got helping her pick up the items, "You could say that. Had myself a good night in." he smirked a little. "So...did you get to chat with your sister about my....proposal I offered you?" he asked, smirking already knowing what her sister told him the other night.

"If not, I'll still be hanging here for another day or two." he smirked, seeing how nervous she already was.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:59 pm

"Thank you..." Once all her items were gathered back in her basket, she stood up and held the basket in her hands. "I did not, she never came home last night. She stays out all night a lot and some times I won't see her for a day or two. But as soon as I see her, I will ask her." Her cheeks flushed a bit red. He was standing so close to her.

"Umm, well was there anything else I could do for you today? I could show you around some more. I only had the one stop to make this morning."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:04 am

"I would like to discuss further into your skills and to inform you about where you'll be attending with me if you choose to come along." he smirked, "I've a room at the local INN you've shown me." He figured that Sophie would have left by now. "So how about it?" he smirked, "I can meet you there if you so wish?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:25 am

Even though her gut was screaming on the inside not to go, she decided to go anyway. "Sure we can talk business in your room. It's better than standing here in the streets." She followed him back to the inn and let him lead her up to his room. Sophie had already left and the room was still in disarray from the previous night.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about? Are there people where you come from that need my help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:33 am

He quickly tided up a little, "Well I want to know the extend of you medicine making skills." he said, "What you can make and what you can't make." he said, he wanted to be sure he was not bringing back a pair of wannabes.

He closed his door as he asked that question as well, looking her up and down, "Because I need to know what you position in the group will be fully." he said, 'It will be you bouncing on my cock with those gorgeous breasts flouncing.' he mentally said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:37 am

"Well, I am capable of making almost any medicine with the herbs and oils that are available to me. My specialty lies in making healing salves, potions, and cures." She didn't want to tell him too much until she knew she could trust him fully.

"I even poses slight magical abilities that I can use to enhance the quality of plants and even perform healing magic." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:43 am

"Hmmmmwell where I am from there is a WHOLE alchemy garden available and various other ingredients for you to have at your disposal. SO you'll be able tomato all you want or need." he said. He walked over to her and got her hand, "....But Think you have more up those sleeves...don't trust me?" he chuckled, knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:01 am

Selena was greatly tempted at hearing that. Some plants she needed were scarce on this island and the supply was drying up fast. Soon there wouldn't be anything left. "That sounds wonderful. The plant life here is diminishing quickly. Soon there won't be anything left..."

He suddenly got closer again and took her hand. It was obvious that he could see right through her. "I-I'm just being cautious...I've only known you for a day after all." She was starting to get embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:13 am

"True enough, But I promise you.....trust me...and it will be rewarded.....MANY times over." he then got an arm around her waist....not holding too firm but he was being sensual in his touch and still gentle in his hold.

"In many ways you can imagine...." he whispered to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:17 am

Selena felt his arm around her waist and felt him pull her closer slightly. He was being gentle and so seductive. Her heart was racing and she could feel his hot breath on her ear from his soft whisper. "I...I....umm...you don't have to...be so forward..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:24 am

"Why not?" he smirked, "Tell me....do you want me to stop?" he asked, as he nibbled on her earlobe and massaged her thigh a little over her dress, still making it sensual and seductive and he was not gonna go in for the kill until he KNEW he had her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:16 pm

"E-Ezra please...w-we just met...AHH!" She yelped when she felt his teeth nibbling at her ear. His hand was also massaging her thigh at the same time. This guy was good. "Y-You don't have to convince me...I'll...I'll go with you...I'm sure my sister will too..." Her heart was threatening to burst from her chest. She had never been touched so boldly by a man she JUST met. Though part of her liked the attention.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:38 pm

"You didn't answer me. Do you WANT me to stop?" he asked as he tugged on her earlobe again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Selena grew silent. She wasn't sure what she wanted. It felt good to be wanted in such a way, but inside she knew something about it was wrong. Ezra was indeed handsome she wasn't going to deny that. "I....I don't know..." She was finally able to say.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:36 pm

He got her turned around with her back to his chest and he got massaging one breast over her clothes, still nibbling on her earlobe, "I might need to convince you." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:04 am

Selena could feel the warmth of his chest against her back but was soon distracted when he started to massage her small breast over her shirt. "We...we really shouldn't do this...mmm!" He body started to shake under his touch and she started to feel good. "But...it feels...kinda good..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:16 am

He smiled, "It can feel better than good." he turned her head and kissed her on the lips, still massaging her breast over her clothes. "You feel so soft."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:22 am

"......" She remained quiet when he turned her head and kissed her on the lips. They were so warm to her and no matter what her mind was telling her, she couldn't tell him to stop. "...We can keep going...just...no sex. I can't cross that line with you yet..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:25 am

"No sex?" he chuckled, "I'm WALKING sex Selena." he smirked, "But...I'll give you a taste." he pulled her skirts up and got touching between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:36 am

"I know...I saw the ladies gawking while we walked in the streets." She said feeling a bit jealous for some reason. "O-Okay..." She gasped when his hand touched her in her most sacred place. She was not a virgin, but she lost her virginity in a less than desirable way. "Why would someone like you even want a girl like me?" She asked genuinely curious. She was far from his type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: