Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 pm

He was one of the fishermen from another island just stopping in port to rest up before going back. "Oh...oh um...no, go right ahead little lady." he chuckled a goofy way, not used to having a lovely AND young lady come up to him.

Meanwhile, near where Selena had her little medical spot set up, Ezra had arrived via a portal spell and he once the doorway vanished, he breathed in the scent he loved so much, the salty, sticky sea air. He smirked, "Looks like a good place to hang about.....don't smell any mangos though." he pouted a little, "Ah well...lets serif I can figure out this....PAIR I'm suppose to recruit."

He got walking on towards town since he wasn't too far away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 pm

Selena spooned her brew into little glass bottles and sealed them with corks. She chanted a spell over each one to bless its contents and put them all in a wicker basket. She also brought along some other supplies like ointments and bandages and began to make her rounds. First, she stopped by the port to visit the fishermen and travelers. She made an excellent tonic for sea sickness. Once she left there, she made her way into town to visit her patients and bring them their medicine.

"What brings you to White Sands? You don't seem to be from around these parts." She asked the lone fisherman.

Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:00 am

Ezra was just entering the town, but he spotted the young pink haired lady sitting and making her potions. The familiar smell of herbs and other items be infused back at the Temple. He approached her and crouched to look at what she made, ".....Impressive." he grinned at her, getting a good at her close up. She was a pretty and VERY curvy little lady....and had GORGEOUS skin.

---

"I adjust in for the night....fishing and resting up...you know..so the sea doesn't swallow me up."he chuckled, still a bit goofy, "What about you? Pretty lady such as yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am

Selena had gone back to her spot to make more medicine for her next rounds when someone came up behind her. "Oh! Hello sir. Is there something I can help you with?" She smiled happily at him. "I have never seen you around here before? Are you a traveler perhaps?"

---

"Oh I see. Well, buy me a drink and I will tell you more." She smiled and looked at him with her sultry dark purple eyes, slowly luring him in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:29 am

He chuckled at her surprised reaction, "Sorry bout that." he looked at her goods, "I'm just admiring your work...you did all these by yourself?" he was impressed...plus the healer at the temple was pretty shit honestly.

"I just arrived to town......what's your name?" he asked, finding her cuter by the minute....something abutter made him think.....MOUSE. And he liked it when they got nervous.

---

"Oh...well why not." he called the bar keep for a couple more pints of ale, he was already pulled in by this exotic young lady....with lovely ASSETS.

A little bit later, "Sooooo do you have any plans right now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 am

She gave him a friendly smile. "Think nothing of it. Not many people understand my work. I am glad to see your interest. And yes, I did. I make medicine and herbal remedies for people who can't afford to see a doctor." She said. "Ah, I see. Well then welcome. My name is Selena. It's nice to meet you. May I ask your name?"

---

"Mmm thank you." She took the ale from the bar keep and took a sip trying to be as lady like as possible. Time passed as he gobbled down the drinks. "Not really. Why did you have something in mind?" She asked as she moved closer to him, running her hand over his thigh seductively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:01 am

Ezra smirked, "Ezra. A humble wondering mercenary." he said, he told that to people who don't know timor unknown people. "Selena....pretty name for a pretty little lady as yourself." he said, being the shameless flirt as he was.

---

"Ah..well...I can get....us a room here....and maybe.....unless you don't like scrubby men like me?" he asked. His doubt went away more when she got touching his leg.

He looked to the barkeep for a room and he paid him a gold coin. He looked to her, "Where you needing anything in..return?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:41 pm

"Mmm Ezra. The name suits you." Selena could immediately sense that he was not JUST human. He had some hidden magical power. Knowing this, she kept her guard up. "Well thank you. You flatter me too much." She chuckled. She couldn't deny he was a very handsome older man, but he seemed to come on quit strong. "Was there anything you needed of me, Ezra? An herbal remedy or potion perhaps? You must have come to see me for a reason." She said.

---

"Scrubby? No, you are quite attractive." She said, stretching the truth a bit. She could sense his nervous energy spiking, but he was very interested. "I can do whatever you want, for the right price." She smirked and put her hand over his growing erection.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:15 pm

"Well I might want toast you about your skills....since I have been looking to get a new healer for my group....interested?" he smirked, "You can get a place to stay, good food and plenty of gold." he made the offer.

---

"...How much do you want...for meet get some..time with you?" he asked, having a feeling she was after a bit of gold.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:25 pm

His offer certainly sparked her interest. She and her sister were barely making enough to get by. "I may be interested. I just have to ask my sister first. She and I are a team and I can't just leave her behind." She explained. "This group you are apart of...tell me more about it." She asked.

---

"For you...how about 5 gold pieces?" She said while still rubbing his cock over his now tight pants. Once he was well fucked and fast asleep in the room, she would steal whatever gold he had on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:30 pm

"Oh? You've a sister?" he smiled, "Well then...How bout you and I go and discuss the offer and then you can go and tell your sister? How about a bite to eat?" he offered, getting a feeling about this girl and even more so what she mentioned a sister...but kept in mind it might not be.

---

He shuddered, "I'll....give you 7?" feeling more inclined to give more. He pulled out his coin bag.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:12 pm

"Yes, she and I are fraternal twins. She is the eldest." She said. "Well, I really have a lot of work to get done right now. But my sister and I will both be available this evening if you could wait until then?"

---

"Mmm if you insist." She took the coin bag and saw there was a bit more than just seven coins. She would grab the rest later. She took out the seven he promised and returned the coin bag to him. "We should get started then." She stuffed the coins into a pouch she kept hidden in her cleavage and stood to go upstairs to the room. "We have at least two hours to do whatever the fuck you want." She whispered to him as they went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:18 pm

'Twins? How Ironic.' he thought. "Funny enough I'm a twin....I thought you had a certain feel about you." he sniggered. "No earlier? I tend to not wonder too much at night." because he met trouble all the time with idiots and enemies during the night hours.

---

He swallowed at her comment and got more excited astray headed on upstairs. Once in the room the barkeep mentioned to go to, He closed the door and got a look at her from behind, big round ass to match up with those GORGEOUS tits. "Well....How shall we start?" he asked as he got undoing his belt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:49 pm

"Oh really? That's interesting. Do you have a twin brother or sister?" She asked. "Hmm, well if you like, you can accompany me while I make my last rounds for the day. It shouldn't take more than an hour or so. We can talk as we go." She suggested.

---

"Let me." She got down on her knees in front of him and removed his belt and unfastened his pants. They fell to the ground and his erection was finally free. "Mmm impressive. It looks so tasty." She touched it was her hand and then took the tip in her mouth and started to suck him off a bit. This guy wasn't really her taste so she kinda wanted to get it done and over with.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:58 pm

"Sister, though...she has her own life." he said, sighing a little. He hadn't thought about Arrie in a long time. He smirked, "Sounds like a plan, you can show me about the place at the same time." he said, Standing.

---

He groaned, "Oh fuck!" he groaned as she got sucking him off, "Oh fuckkk...." he watched her in front of him, "Mmmmmmyes!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 pm

"Ah, so you two must not be very close then. I'm sorry to hear that." Selena finished preparing her mixture and put them in bottles. She chanted a blessing and sealed all the bottles. "Sure I would be more than happy to show you around." She filled her basket with the bottles and they headed back into town together.

---

Sophie took him into her mouth completely and pulled him deep into her throat. He was twitching already. He would be an easy lay. She moaned loudly to try and coax him farther. "MmmMM!! MMMMM!" Her hand worked the lower half of his shaft while the other worked his balls at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:52 pm

"No...we were...just..different wants in life.... took us apart." he said, correcting that assumption. He walked along side her, showing their height difference very much was different, tall and rugged and well build.

---

Awww fuuuckkk!!! Oh gawd!!! OH FUUCKKK!!!" he groaned and the moment she got into massaging his sack, he came in her mouth, "OH gad..you do that too well..." he panted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 pm

"Oh I see. Well, I hope you get to see her again some day." She said. The two of them walked along side each other through town. Selena showed him the highlights of the town, the shops, the food stands, and the many entertainers and street performers. "This is the more active side of town. A lot of celebrations and festivals go on here."

---

"I'm just good at what I do." She said with a smirk as she started to undress. She took her huge tits and got his cock between them. "How about we do it this way next?" She moved her tits up and down while she licked his tip clean.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:53 pm

He found this town quaint but didn't say it out loud, but was keen to see how this young lady actually...FELT. But got distracted by the street performers. "I can see....It gets crazy in my place as well...the drinking parties get crazy...." which as an understatement since when the cult memebers got wild it ended up with lots of booze and sex and headaches.

---

"Oh gawd you gots some hot tits....not evenly wife does this with me ahhhhhH!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:31 pm

Selena giggled at his observation. "This is tame compared to how wild it gets at night. The townspeople love drinking and dancing in the streets. So I make lots of potions for hangovers. It is my best seller." She chuckled again. "Tell me more about where you live. Is it far away from here?"

---

Sophie smirked at hearing he was married. Usually the guiltier they felt, the more they paid. "I will teach you a few tricks you can take home to your wife." She took the tip into her mouth and began to suck gingerly. "Mmm your cock tastes so good. Its so hot."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:50 pm

"That would be needed my place too." he joked a bit. He could seen the strong negative energy about this place though.....crime happens here so often that its seeped into the earth beneath their feet. ".....Does this place hold a black market?" he asked randomly, since he knew Black Market Hunters were notorious for being sneaky troublemakers.

---

"Oh gawd..awww ffuuuckkkkkkkk!" he groaned, hand just laying on her head as she worked him. "OH gawdyes! mmmm I might be spoiled after this..." he joked a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 pm

"You've a strong intuition. Yes, this part of town is home to the black market. Lots of illegal goods including humans are bought and traded here. It always makes me feel sick if I stay here too long. This place is loaded with bad energy and karma." She said as she walked a little faster. "Mind your wallet. There are pickpockets here too." She warned.

---

"Come see me again when you come back." She said before taking him back in her mouth and sucking quickly. Her large tits worked his shaft as well. He was an easy shot so she expected him to fire off in her mouth any time now. She moaned to turn him on more, pretending that she loved it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 pm

He smirked, "Trust me....if any fool comes to me with a sticky fingered hand....he'll see what he's gonna get." He said, showing he wasn't worried. "A guy tried to pick-pocket once me before...let's just say....his wrist AND arm got bent out of shape." he chuckled.

----

"Awww ffuuckk! I mightiest do soooahhh!!" he groaned then as she predicted he came in her mouth."Awwwgggawwdd...." he panted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 am

Hearing that, Selena got a bit nervous. Just who was this guy? She knew he was not normal that was for sure. She decided to just play along and try not to seem nervous. "Well I am glad to see you can handle yourself." A group of obviously homeless children came their way purposely bumping into them to try and get anything off them. Selena kept her goods well hidden and there want nothing really for them to take. "Just one more stop and then I am done." She said.

---

Sophie felt him release in her mouth again. She swallowed it all and started to clean him up. "Mmm you came so much. You must not have seen much action in a while." She said and started to take the rest of her clothes off until she was naked. She leaned over the bed with her legs wide open. "I have only one rule...no cumming inside. But the rest of my body is fair game." She smirked, licking her sticky lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:29 am

"Don't worry I'm not gonna art you or nothin'. Its MEN who get the other side of my fist...I don't hurt ladies." he winked at her. 'Not unless they like it.' he thought in his mind. Ezra merely gave them a glare and they backed away from him, not daring to reach at him, the aura he also gave off was powerful.

"No rush." he said, "I'mjust enjoying a stroll." he smirked, his flirty airs still about.

---

"N-No...not-while out at-see..." he panted. He shuddered seeing her in that position, "Oh my gawd...."he stood up and he didn't hesitate to push right on into her pussy, "N-no problem!" he groaned and got thrusting into her eagerly, holding her at the hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: