Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Kaidan growled, "He's resurrected my MOTHER!!!" Kaidan snarled, "Desmond STOP running like a coward and FACE me. THIS ENDS TODAY!!!" Kaidan roared and flew at him. Harlok smirked and jump over and in midair he turned to his beast form and let out a roar, the two clashed in the air and fur and screeching was flying about.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Lilah couldn't believe it. She looked into the woman's face and could definitely see Kaidan within her features. "You fiend! How dare you desecrate her memory in such a way!" Lilah was now angry as well.

The two vampires continued their fight in the air. The wind created by their wings blew Lilah's long hair back. She saw that Harlok left Kaidan's mother nearby. She ran over to see if she was alright. "Are you ok?" She said in a gentle voice, but Lilah could tell that this was just an empty shell. It may have looked like Kaidan's mother but it wasn't truly her.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:39 pm

The woman stirred a little, "...wh-where am ....." she was confused tired, her voice though sounded soft and gentle.

The roar of pain came up and Kaidan was slammed into the ground by Harlok's feet, he was a size bigger than Kaidan and it was proving hard. He grinned a large toothy grin as he got slashed and smashing Kaidan into the stones more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Lilah was surprised when the woman spoke to her. "It's okay. You are safe with me." Lilah gave her a gentle smile. It was hard to ignore the sounds of the battle going on beneath them. She made sure Evangelina was safe on the other side of the tree and couldn't see what was going on. Lilah could see clearly and Kaidan was struggling. "Hold on, my love. Please...." She said softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:05 am

Kaidan then let out a high piercing screech and that made EVERYONE cover their ears and the nearby wild animal to run off away from it. Harlok covered his ear, since he was RIGHT there, making his fall to his knees. Kaidan then got up and got hold of him around the neck, while Harlok got fighting to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:09 am

Lilah covered her sensitive ears screaming in pain from the high pitched frequency of the screech. It rang her bell for a good few seconds before she could focus and hear properly again. She looked over to see if his mother was alright. She seemed fine, but still lost. Lilah continued to watch the two vampires fight. She felt so useless just watching and wished she could help.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:45 am

"Ah!" she covered her ears too but she was puzzled, "...what....is....what is happening...." she saw the fight, "...........Kaidan?" she spoke her son's name, "you.....who are you...." she asked Lilah.

Kaidan was still struggling to keep his grip on his old traitorous mentor but he got elbowed in the face and got slashed across his face by Harlok and kicked back into the wall of the ledge, and punched him into the stomach and knocked the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:53 am

Lilah turned her attention back to Evangelina when she heard her say Kaidan's name. "My name is Lilah. I am a...friend of your son." She didn't want to overload her mind too much and decided not to mention that she and Kaidan were married.

"Can you tell me your name ma'am?" She asked trying to see how much she remembered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:23 am

"What....but...my Kaidan...is but just a boy......" she said holding head head. "....Evangelista my brother is Lord Phalon......." she said still getting a headache and felt weak.

But Harlok bit into Kaidan's should and bit out a chunk from it. "GGGGAGAAAHHHHH!!" he roared out in pain. But suddenly a blur of black race passed Lilah and Eva and knocked Harlok away form Kaidan. He looked up from the dust, "Ugh.........Solomon." snarled Harlok.

Solomon had finally arrived back to assist the pair and snarled in his beast form, "You won't get away again Desmond." he used his speed and slammed a fast right into Harlok's belly and kept repeating so thesis whole fist got ripping right through his stomach, blood being spat out of Harlok's mouth and he gagged.

Kaidan changed back to his human-self, feeling too weakened from the blood loss which Harlok took a good chuck out of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Lilah could see that her mind was stuck in the past. She still thought Kaidan was a young boy. Lilah was about to explain when she heard a horrible scream. She looked and saw Harlok had gravely injured Kaidan. There was a huge wound in his shoulder and blood was all over.

"KAIDAN NO!!!" She yelled out. She was so upset that she didn't even notice the black blur surge past her. Before she knew it, Solomon had arrived and was viciously attacking Harlok. Lilah looked down over the edge and saw Kaidan had transformed back and he wasn't moving. She needed to get to him and get him out of danger but she couldn't just leave Eva alone.

"Come on, we have to help Kaidan. Hop on my back and I will carry you down." Lilah knelt down a bit so she could get on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:58 pm

Solomon then chomped right into Harlok's throat and rip it right out, blood splattering everywhere and Harlok dropped down to the ground dead and bleeding out.

Kaidan sighed in relief, slowly sitting up and he ripped back of his suit and got trying to wrap it around his shoulder, Solomon turn to his usual self and came over to help Kaidan, "Hold still Boy." he said, pulling his cloak off and got wrapping it around his son's injury. "We need to get you some fresh blood."

"Father....there's...something else..." he flinched in pain. "No you need to be seen to." said Solomon, "LOOK!" he pointed up to Lilah and that was another person up there. He sighed and picked his son up, "Quickly then we're off to tend to you." He jumped up to the cliff edge with Kaidan but also stopped breathing seeing who was there sitting with Lilah.

".......E-....Eva......" he sputtered out. "...it-can't be...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:13 am

Both Lilah and Eva watched mesmerized as Solomon made quick work of Harlok. Lilah fell onto her knees and sighed with relief. "Thank goodness..." The man that plagued her and her husband all this time was finally dead.

Solomon brought Kaidan up to the cliff to safety. Solomon looked like he had just seen a ghost. Lilah stood and went over to Kaidan and let him lean on her. "Are you alright?" Lilah looked at the wound closer and saw he was bleeding out pretty quickly. She knew Kaidan didn't really care about that at the moment though. She helped him over to the spot near the tree and propped him up against it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:25 am

Solomon came over to Eva, stunned it was her before him and alive. "...Eva....its...it's me." he said taking her into his arms. "Sol-omon..." she asked weakly, "What...what happened....where are we?" she asked.

Solomon was trying to hold back the overwhelming array of emotions he had right now but he could tell she was weakening, ".....Its...a forest my love..." he said. "......You...look different Solomon......what you been alright...." she touched his face and he held her hand gently and kissed it, "......I...have been lost...lost and alone without you with me..." he couldn't hold back his tears any more as one ran down his face, Eva smiled weakly, ".......I will always be with you my love.......Kaidan is part of me as he is you.......be good to him......" she said.

Kaidan watched from a distance, but didn't speak up, he had said his good byes to his mother long ago....but knew his father had never been there at the end.

"Eva...please don't leave.....not again...." he begged. "....Solomon......I.." the light faded from her eyes and her hand went limp.

"No........please....do-don't leave me...." he started sobbing and held her body to him As her form began to turn to dust and was blown away, Solomon held himself and kept on crying.

Kaidan held Lilah, unable to look at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:34 am

Lilah stayed by Kaidan's side and tended to his wound. She had some supplies in her pouch to help stop the bleeding at least. It was so hard to hear what was going on behind her. Eva and Solomon had found each other again only to be torn apart yet again. Hearing him beg her not to leave and then sob as she faded away broke Lilah's heart. She felt a few tears threaten to fall from her eyes. She just held Kaidan for a little while. She felt guilty that she still had him to hold onto while Solomon had no one.

After a few moments, Lilah stood up and went over to Solomon. She couldn't watch him suffer alone anymore. She put her hand on his back to comfort him as best she could. "I'm sorry..." Was all she could think to say.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:39 am

Solomon sat up on his knees, and his face a mess, "......Take...Take Kaidan home.....I....need to be alone for a while...." he said, sniffling and coughing.

Kaidan groaned, "Lilah...let's...leave him be...." he said, agreeing to his father's request.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:53 am

Lilah nodded and helped Kaidan up so she could take him back to the village. She also needed to round up the children and get them home. "I'll take you back to the village and send the rangers to get the children." They left Solomon alone and were back to the village soon after. Once she got Kaidan comfortable, she alerted the head man and he dispatched the rangers to fetch the children.

Lilah tended his wound and he was starting to slowly heal. "Does it hurt?" She asked looking at his injured shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:59 am

Once they were back to safety And wrapped up properly, Kaidan felt really tired, "....I might need a feed...I lost lot of blood." he sighed. He was trying to not talk about it at this time.

"....Hurt a bit....alost got my main artery." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:12 am

Lilah could see how exhausted he was. She stayed by his side and kept him safe. "Shh, try not to talk. Save your strength..." He was starting to lose his color. It was just like the first time. She remembered when he was hurt and he fed on her for the first time.

"You can feed from me for now..." She said softly. She bit into her wrist gently and held it to his mouth. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:16 am

"No...I need human blood love......even its a little bit....." he said, "Your vampire blood won't sustain me for much longer than I am."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:28 am

Lilah had forgotten that little catch. "Hold on. I think I know someone that can help. I'll be right back." She left out the front door and came back a little while later. She had with her two vials of blood. "The doctor here in the village had some blood stored away from when the village was attacked. A lot of the villagers needed transfusions because of their injuries." She took the cork tops off and handed them to him. "It probably tastes horrible, but it will help."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:33 am

He waited former to return and sighed, ".......Father........." he was worried about his Oldman honestly....he never got too mourns mother properly and he wasn't sure this would make it worse....or better.

He heard Lilah return and he took the vials without a worry and downed them happily, "At this point I don't care....I need it." he grimaced at the taste a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Lilah was glad to see him gulp them down no problem. His color was starting to slowly return. "I can get some more. He said we can take all we need." Lilah needed some as well. She was feeling very winded after the battle.

She too was worried about Solomon. She had never seen someone so broken. "Was it really wise to leave Solomon all alone like that? I'm worried about him...and you...I know that must have been hard for you as well." She said taking a seat beside him on the bed he was resting on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm

"......I think I'll be alright for now." he sigh feeling a bit better already, "mmm....." he laid back.

"....................Best let be alone as he wished......my father never got to actually say goodbye or talk to my mother at the Time of her death....this is for him to come to terms with on his own." he said.

"....I said my goodbyes long ago.....but it was more like...why did he want my mother?" he asked, "I know he used to speak to my mother a lot when I was younger....more so when she separated from my father...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 pm

"I just hope he doesn't do anything reckless. He has lost a lot..." She said and squeezed Kaidan's hand. "Who knows why that man did anything? Everything he ever did was just for his own twisted benefit. He has hurt so many people...I'm just glad its finally over." She sighed.

"You should rest now until you get your strength back. Christopher will want to thank us both for the safe return of the children when the rangers bring them back."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:59 pm

"He's not that careless...I think he just need to time to calm himself down and clear his head." he said. he took her hand and kissed it, "I'm glad too......but I can't help but wonder why....." he said.

He smiled at her, "Rest sounds good...my wife."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next